Guys who find curvy girls more attractive...

Options

Replies

• MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    For me, a hot woman is a woman who is in command of herself. Overly skinny (Keira Knightley) just makes me shudder. Having a fling with her would be like jumping into a paddling pool filled with toothpicks. Someone mentioned Scarlett Johanssen earlier. She's sexy because she's athletic and capable... and not too skinny.

Curves, a'la Marylin Monroe or even Eva Mendez (ay carumba!!), are super sexy. Because they're toned, carry it well. :D

Really because if you ask me Kiera and marilyn dont look to different

it probably just depends on what picture you look at for each girl and what weight they are at in that picture
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    For me, a hot woman is a woman who is in command of herself. Overly skinny (Keira Knightley) just makes me shudder. Having a fling with her would be like jumping into a paddling pool filled with toothpicks. Someone mentioned Scarlett Johanssen earlier. She's sexy because she's athletic and capable... and not too skinny.

Curves, a'la Marylin Monroe or even Eva Mendez (ay carumba!!), are super sexy. Because they're toned, carry it well. :D

Really because if you ask me Kiera and marilyn dont look to different
    Marilyn-Monroe-7-3.jpg

you must have not seen her in all her movies because keira knightly normally is very very thin. check her out in the movie atonement. maryln i think was a size 10 kiera is probably a 0.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Different strokes, I think. I do know guys who prefer really slender women, and guys who prefer chubbier/curvier etc. Most guys just like women to be healthy, happy and confident in themselves I think.
  • fuzz_pawz
    fuzz_pawz Posts: 106
    Options

Really because if you ask me Kiera and marilyn dont look to different]

If you read biographies about MM...she was actually your average sized woman....i think her heaviest weight was 150 or 160....which in today's society is considered "Fat" (yeah, I know, stupid, isn't it!)

Keira is what....110, soaking wet? She's a THIN girl....and I have read from numerous sources she has always been upset with her small frame, she'd love to have curves etc etc...

Might I also take this moment to inform the users, that little miss Marilyn was far from perfect.....she had an extra toe on one of her feet.
    Not so "perfect" after all (in society's eyes)
  • fuzz_pawz
    fuzz_pawz Posts: 106
    Options
    Also- think about era's gone by...the paintings in cathedrals... the women were "fluffy", developed...they had extra meat.
    As time goes by, trends change and different things become "popular", "perfect" and "accepted".

don't worry, all my fluffy girls, our time will come again :)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Curves are not about thin or thick. Not all thick girls are curvy. And there are plenty of thin girls that are.
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    Curves are not about thin or thick. Not all thick girls are curvy. And there are plenty of thin girls that are.

i think you look AMAZING btw.....
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I've dated all types of women and prefer a woman with curves!!! However a good personality means alot as well.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I agree with curves :love: but there are SO many times when an otherwise very attractive woman opens her mouth and quickly becomes detestable. Lots of celebs fit that category. Personality is always the biggest turn on (or off), then the other stuff.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I'm with MissFit.

Thin, thick, whatever...as long as they're healthy and happy, they probably don't care. Why should we?

abc_leann_rimes_christina_hendricks_jef_110531_wg.jpg
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

i think you look AMAZING btw.....
    You're very sweet, thank you :heart:
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options

Really because if you ask me Kiera and marilyn dont look to different]

If you read biographies about MM...she was actually your average sized woman....i think her heaviest weight was 150 or 160....which in today's society is considered "Fat" (yeah, I know, stupid, isn't it!)

Keira is what....110, soaking wet? She's a THIN girl....and I have read from numerous sources she has always been upset with her small frame, she'd love to have curves etc etc...

Might I also take this moment to inform the users, that little miss Marilyn was far from perfect.....she had an extra toe on one of her feet.
    Not so "perfect" after all (in society's eyes)

Marilyn's measurements:

Height: 5 feet, 5½ inches 167-8 cm's
    Weight: 118-140 pounds 53-63kg
    Bust: 35-37 inches
    Waist: 22-23 inches
    Hips: 35-36 inches
    Bra size: 36D

Nuff Said.

Although I find these threads interesting to read, I also find it strange that us women seem to think all men like a certain type. Men are just like us!!!! We are all different, and like different things.

Sometimes I find chubby guys hot, sometimes I find skinnier guys hot!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I like them exactly however my wife is currently......or was .....or will be :)
    This is how my husband acts. Of course he has his "type" he says he likes. But, whatever he says he never saw me fat, he just saw me no matter what. I could be purple, he wouldn't notice, and he'd still love me. It turns out i'm the only one I have to please with my size.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling there is going to be a wide range...

So how about

This...

christina-hendricks-hot-watermelon-0510-lg-e1271723895873.jpg

six-pack-abs-for-women.jpg

And many in between. But that's just me.

Yes! Christina Hendricks for sure! (Also, refer to my profile pic of the three different sizes...)
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    But if ALL guys only found girls with toned stomachs, etc., attractive, then the world would eventually die off.

There's someone for everyone.
  • flyawaybyebye
    Options
    I'm 5'8". I was once over 230. I am now under 115. My husband has loved me and found me attractive at every.single.one. of the weights I've ever been. That's why I married him. My attractiveness to him isn't determined by the number on the scale. He thinks I looked *healthiest* at 130, and would like me to gain some weight because he knows my mom and sister are worried that I am currently too thin. But he thinks I'm hot at 115, and he thought I was hot at 230. He's a keeper!
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.
    There are women who great ripped, others who look great a little softer and those who rock out the curvy shape.
    I've seen the fit ones go to the ripped stage and found them less attractive, and I've seen fit get a bit curvier and found them more attractive. I've seen Curvy get fit and found that more attractive.
    So no true answer
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    But if ALL guys only found girls with toned stomachs, etc., attractive, then the world would eventually die off.

There's someone for everyone.

Exactly! People like different body types.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I definitely find curvier women attractive. Somewhat prominent thighs, nice legs, wide hips, etc. However, not to the point where they seem obese.

I DON'T like stick figured women that look all bony and emaciated, neither healthy looking or attractive.
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    My husband gets a big turn on by pleasantly plump woman in tight sexy clothes.....the perv!:grumble: