what's your score?

Options
12346»

Replies

• mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm a good 9.9. I'm pretty damn hard to offend. I actually REALLY enjoy most of it.....However...I do have a soft spot for my family...I can get easily offended when it comes to them, and VERY defensive, that's my .1 for not getting a 10!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    OMG! I just had to google Tubgirl. :laugh: So I guess thats me an 11 then.:laugh:

I'm just about un-shockable. Unless it involves cruelty to kids or animals.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options

The things you see/hear/do in an ironworker break trailer would curdle most people's blood.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Depends what you mean by offended. I get grossed out and disturbed very easily. I'd give myself maybe a 3 or 4 for that one. But I don't get offended by things unless it's people having a specific and personal dig at me. So I wouldn't be offended if someone said all natural blondes were dumb, or runners are idiots, but I would be extremely offended if someone said something rude about me as a person, with the intention of being rude.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I also don't think it is any great thing being undisturbable. I think too many people in the world are too hard, unshockability isn't something to be proud of. The humane reaction to disturbing things should be to be disturbed and upset. Most children would be. Surely that is our natural state. What is it that happens along the way that makes so many people lose that?

I think the world is short of a lot of kindness.
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    wow i should have taken your advice. EW.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    i cant respect people who have no respect for themselves. so if someone spitting in your face doesnt offend you - that offends ME
    if somebody spit in my face, i'd probably punch them in their face. i wouldn't be "offended" i'd be pissed.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    OMG! I just had to google Tubgirl. :laugh: So I guess thats me an 11 then.:laugh:

I'm just about un-shockable. Unless it involves cruelty to kids or animals.

^Exactly this^

Most images don't phase me- and I'm actually a *soft* person most of the time.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    why would we (burlesque dancers) be offensive? I could see that if we were the entertainment at a 5 yr old's bday party, but not during a show at one of our venues!

Oh no I didn't mean it like that. Burlesque dancers are the most awesome, genuine and artistic folks in my life. I meant that because I'm constantly around the two things that generally offend "easily offended" people (public nudity and taboo viewpoints or language) that I'm very desensitized to things. To be honest, I don't think burlesque at a kids bday would bother me either... the kids would love it for different reasons from the grown ups. :wink:
  • psychopiglet
    psychopiglet Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm a 10. It's impossibly to offend me. I saw Tubgirl, Lemon Party and Goatse too young. They stay with you forever.
  • Barbie1125
    Options
    Bwahhaha I just googled tubgirl to.. couldn't help it.. ya Id say im a 10 . .i have a sick sense of humor! Id love to party with the jacka$$ crew!
  • jenlb99
    jenlb99 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm a 10. I LOVE offensive comedy -- honestly, the more taboo and offensive, the better!
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Maybe an 8.

Tubgirl didnt offend me nor did LemonParty.
  • denisey94
    denisey94 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just urban dictionaried tubgirl, that's nasty but I didn't get queasy. I've seen a lot of weird things on the internet, so I'm probably a 6.