HATEFUL people in the forums

Options
jr1985
jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
I just posted a topic in the forums about trendy fashion styles for women that I did not like, which I reported to the moderator to have deleted because people were just mean and outright hateful and vicious to me and others in the tread... someone even copied and posted one of my pictures from my profile and posted in the thread about fashions that I had that they didn't like... Now I'm sorry if people were offended by anything that I had to say in the thread... I was just meaning for it to be a light hearted discussion, I did not mention any person specifically I just said a few trends that I didn't care for.

But I was appalled at the vicious personal attacks on me and my character from people that didn't even know me. And going through my profile to post my pictures without my permission was a complete invasion of privacy.

If you disagree with me then that's fine... I could care less if you wore leggings every single day if you like... and go ahead and say that you disagree... but to be outright mean to someone on a personal level because they say that they don't like a particular fashion is rude and uncalled for.

Same goes for everyone who has hateful things to say about any particular person or post on here... If you disagree with the OP... then disagree with them, that's what we have forums for... to discuss things... or if it really is offensive, then report it... but don't attack other people on a personal level... that makes you no better than what you clearly think they are. Lets try to keep thinks at an adult level please!

Sorry for the rant... but had to get it off my chest.

Replies

• I_give_it_2_u_str8
    I_give_it_2_u_str8 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    someoneiswrong.jpg
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    obamam-lol-y-u-mad-tho.jpg
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    It's funny how you can bash things you don't like, but the moment that someone does it to you, you go and ask for the thread to be deleted. A bit one sided, don't you think?
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    Pretty sure they just POSTED your picture as an example of what you were making fun of. Nothing was said about the way you look- just saying you were a hypocrite. You and everyone else that was making fun of any "trend" were the haters. :O
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    It's funny how you can bash things you don't like, but the moment that someone does it to you, you go and ask for the thread to be deleted. A bit one sided, don't you think?

This
  • chelleymarie88
    Options
    someoneiswrong.jpg

WINNING
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Why is this hole getting deeper??
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Wrong thread, bro... that one got deleted too, though.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Agree
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    hater_gonna_hate_02.jpg
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    invasion of privacy? on the internet?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

This made me lawl.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    br7.jpg
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

totally this. You started the thread to bash what you didn't like in other women, and when the subject turned around on you, you threw a fit.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Your profile is public. Anyone can see your pictures. How was your privacy invaded?
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is completely not what she said happened. She made a general statement toward no one in particular and was attacked personally. How are those two things the same? You took a plea for people to be civil to each other and somehow twisted it into that? Unbelievable. There's a HUGE DIFFERENCE between saying you don't like SOMETHING and being personally offensive.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    And going through my profile to post my pictures without my permission was a complete invasion of privacy.
    Wait. What????
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I don't think you know what it's like to actually have your privacy invaded.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options

This made me lawl.

Well poo!
This discussion has been closed.