HATEFUL people in the forums

Options

Replies

• lyddsmom
    Options
    If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Nuf said!!!!!!!!
  • Koketa0510
    Options
    hater_gonna_hate_02.jpg

I have NO idea what this post is about but this pic made me LOL. like hard. My abs got a workout. Thank you very much :)
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I'd still like to say we really, really need more girl on girl pillow fights.

thank you for your support.

You need to attend more sleepovers! That's all girls do.

*in our panties

With feathers falling all around us, in slow motion

right before we break out in tickle fights

Oh then we crack out the jello for wrestling, it just gets everywhere! :ohwell:

Is it bad to be aroused by this. :\

We both must be closet lesbians

Room for 1 more?? ;)

Ahahaha. Only if you promise to wear leggings!! <3

I'll tease my hair and make duck face too ;)

and wear blush.... pleeeeasssseee wear blush!!!

I don't have anything to add... I just want to see how many quote boxes we can fit in one post.
    I'm sorry ..what did u say?

Lora wants to join us too... This is getting out of control! Gonna be a hell of a party. Can we drink too??

Quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote. THIS REMINDS ME OF INCEPTION!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

*in our panties

Room for 1 more?? ;)

I don't have anything to add... I just want to see how many quote boxes we can fit in one post.

Lora wants to join us too... This is getting out of control! Gonna be a hell of a party. Can we drink too??

Quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote inside a quote. THIS REMINDS ME OF INCEPTION!

QUOTECEPTION.
  • chelleymarie88
    Options

*in our panties

Room for 1 more?? ;)

OMG yes.... Wtf happened anyway? Was it all a dream >_<
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    All of these quote boxes are making my head spin. o.O
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options

*in our panties

Yes forgot to mention that ;)

Finally a topic worth discussing in a thread!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options

*in our panties

Room for 1 more?? ;)

OMG yes.... Wtf happened anyway? Was it all a dream >_<

That's the big question. DUN DUN DUN
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    STOP ALREADY. Just post the pictures of those said pillow fights.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I just posted a topic in the forums about trendy fashion styles for women that I did not like, which I reported to the moderator to have deleted because people were just mean and outright hateful and vicious to me and others in the tread... someone even copied and posted one of my pictures from my profile and posted in the thread about fashions that I had that they didn't like... Now I'm sorry if people were offended by anything that I had to say in the thread... I was just meaning for it to be a light hearted discussion, I did not mention any person specifically I just said a few trends that I didn't care for.

But I was appalled at the vicious personal attacks on me and my character from people that didn't even know me. And going through my profile to post my pictures without my permission was a complete invasion of privacy.

If you disagree with me then that's fine... I could care less if you wore leggings every single day if you like... and go ahead and say that you disagree... but to be outright mean to someone on a personal level because they say that they don't like a particular fashion is rude and uncalled for.

Same goes for everyone who has hateful things to say about any particular person or post on here... If you disagree with the OP... then disagree with them, that's what we have forums for... to discuss things... or if it really is offensive, then report it... but don't attack other people on a personal level... that makes you no better than what you clearly think they are. Lets try to keep thinks at an adult level please!

Sorry for the rant... but had to get it off my chest.

Message boards have changed from about a year ago, there now appear to be many trolls and a***holes that think it is great fun to verbally abuse others on the internet.

It is not just on MFP either, it is all over the internet, on different forums - all different subjects.

One person on my MFP buddy list actually said the other day that they had wanted to start a thread but was almost scared to start it due to being almost sure they were going to get flamed for doing so - which they did end up suffering. It was all unnecessary and uncalled for and I am totally curious to know if half of those that flamed others on the forums would do so to somebody, in the outside world, face-to-face.

It is not a crime to have an opinion, but some people seem to think that anything somebody may say that does not fit in with their own view verges on criminal activity!

I am with you on this one OP, some of the replies I have seen lately are disgraceful and the perpetrators are either trolls or so damned angry with their own lives, they take it out on strangers on the net.

You are fully entitled to your opinion and don't let anybody tell you any different!! :flowerforyou:

I have a problem with this post. Have you ANY idea what the previous thread was? Did you see it? Lol, there were not "hateful" comments about the OP. She started a hateful thread, that did nothing, but criticize how other women do their make up & dress. It seems OP was the one angry to begin with, hun.

I am talking about the general state of message boards, hun.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    I don't think you know what it's like to actually have your privacy invaded.

I like my privacy invaded...Giggity giggity.

mornin' sugar

21d4e9w.jpg
    Hi-Freakin-larious!!

Also, I have posted a couple of blogs and if you do not want people to disagree with you, then you shouldn't post........just sayin.
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I think tomorrow the weather is going to be perfect enough to make a pine cone bird feeder.
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    bump for later..
  • Di3012
    Options
    I just posted a topic in the forums about trendy fashion styles for women that I did not like, which I reported to the moderator to have deleted because people were just mean and outright hateful and vicious to me and others in the tread... someone even copied and posted one of my pictures from my profile and posted in the thread about fashions that I had that they didn't like... Now I'm sorry if people were offended by anything that I had to say in the thread... I was just meaning for it to be a light hearted discussion, I did not mention any person specifically I just said a few trends that I didn't care for.

But I was appalled at the vicious personal attacks on me and my character from people that didn't even know me. And going through my profile to post my pictures without my permission was a complete invasion of privacy.

If you disagree with me then that's fine... I could care less if you wore leggings every single day if you like... and go ahead and say that you disagree... but to be outright mean to someone on a personal level because they say that they don't like a particular fashion is rude and uncalled for.

Same goes for everyone who has hateful things to say about any particular person or post on here... If you disagree with the OP... then disagree with them, that's what we have forums for... to discuss things... or if it really is offensive, then report it... but don't attack other people on a personal level... that makes you no better than what you clearly think they are. Lets try to keep thinks at an adult level please!

Message boards have changed from about a year ago, there now appear to be many trolls and a***holes that think it is great fun to verbally abuse others on the internet.

It is not just on MFP either, it is all over the internet, on different forums - all different subjects.

One person on my MFP buddy list actually said the other day that they had wanted to start a thread but was almost scared to start it due to being almost sure they were going to get flamed for doing so - which they did end up suffering. It was all unnecessary and uncalled for and I am totally curious to know if half of those that flamed others on the forums would do so to somebody, in the outside world, face-to-face.

It is not a crime to have an opinion, but some people seem to think that anything somebody may say that does not fit in with their own view verges on criminal activity!

I am with you on this one OP, some of the replies I have seen lately are disgraceful and the perpetrators are either trolls or so damned angry with their own lives, they take it out on strangers on the net.

You are fully entitled to your opinion and don't let anybody tell you any different!! :flowerforyou:

The original OT was a hateful "lets bash what we don't like about other people" and it got out of hand and this is an attention W***e post saying woe is me, people were mean to me!

I am talking about message boards in general and I have eyes to see that there are a lot of hateful posts on replies to threads on all different subjects on MANY different forums on the net.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    meanwhile I have non-crybaby posts going unnoticed because we are having so much fun in this one *sigh*

:sad: :brokenheart:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Wait I wore leggings and blush today.. Am I Satan? :sad:

No you're just a fashionless, trashy *kitten*.
  • Di3012
    Options

And people who post to ask real questions have their threads drowning in the crap that everyone else wants to bicker about.

Oh for sure, they do.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

The original OT was a hateful "lets bash what we don't like about other people" and it got out of hand and this is an attention W***e post saying woe is me, people were mean to me!

I am talking about message boards in general and I have eyes to see that there are a lot of hateful posts on replies to threads on all different subjects on MANY different forums on the net.

Just informing you of what the OT was.
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options

I have a problem with this post. Have you ANY idea what the previous thread was? Did you see it? Lol, there were not "hateful" comments about the OP. She started a hateful thread, that did nothing, but criticize how other women do their make up & dress. It seems OP was the one angry to begin with, hun.

I am talking about the general state of message boards, hun.
    Ok, hun. What the f*** ever sweetie!:laugh:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

Wait I wore leggings and blush today.. Am I Satan? :sad:

No you're just a fashionless, trashy *kitten*.

ouch
This discussion has been closed.