Post-babies, post-c-section tummy pics

Options

Replies

• aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Ugh I REALLLLLLLLY hope I can get the skin back to normal without surgery I can't afford! I still have 50ish more pounds I'd like to lose and it's already atrocious!!!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! I've had four babies and I'm just starting on my weight loss journey. My pre-baby weight was 125 and I'm currently around 200. I had my 1st (8lbs 4oz) and second (10lbs 6oz) babies naturally, but my third (9lbs 12oz) and fourth (9lbs 5oz) by c-section because they were breech. I'm currently doing the 30 day shred and changing the way my whole family eats.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Maridinger
    Maridinger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    After 4 8 pounders Id need a miracle to look anything like you guys!!! Awesome job! After i lose this last 25 pounds Ill be getting a tummy tuck and boob job. I wouldnt trade my miracles for anything though. I love my pouch and tiger stripes!
  • StacieHof
    StacieHof Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yall look fantastic!

I have stretchmarks out the wazoo! I HATE them, they are the really deep wide ones, not the itty bitty ones :( Hopefully I can do something to get my belly to look like yall's! Great work!

This is for you! Not perfect but who cares....we women are too hung up on perfection. :wink:
    Bodyforlife003_zps3e13120a.jpg

You look fantastic!!!!!

I've had 3 babies in 4 years. My first was a c-section. My biggest baby was just an ounce shy of 9 lbs. Before starting my fitness journey, I was about 28% body fat and I carried most of my weight from my belly button to my thighs. I've never in my lift had a flat, toned midsection (even before kids). I've seen the most positive results from heavy lifting and eating a lot to fuel my workouts. I am now around 20% body fat and it's taken me about a year to get where I am (pics in profile)

Thanks! and you are a inspiration to me, I love how amazingly fit you are and even if my midsection will not look like yours (like I never even had kids) I'm becoming OK with it. I did not have a c-section but have plenty of scars (hope that counts). My 5 kids were from 7 to 10 lbs.
  • shirerose
    shirerose Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    i love that this thread is so inspiring... but i'll maybe be the first to say that it freaks me the F out haha!
    i love kids... i would love a baby one day... but... i don't want my tummy to get gigantic... i don't want uncomfortably hanging stretched out skin...
    i agree... you all look fantastic... and when i see loose stretched out mommy tummy skin, i don't think bad things at all! i think it's beautiful... but i don't think i'd ever feel that way about myself. hopefully that isn't entirely offensive to anyone... i'm getting married this year and the baby talk happens often and i'm terrified. i don't want to gain weight... not when i feel good about my body for the first time ever!
  • nhillaker
    nhillaker Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thoe pictures are so inspirational! I have had two c-sections and I was beginning to give up hope! Any advice that worked the best for you?
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    Bumping.. I think there's a load of mothers that need this motivating thread. The belly is the worst.. I'm nearly at my goal weight and still feel as big as before because of mine :(
  • trmhb
    trmhb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes BUMPING this thread was a great idea! I am a mom of 5 c-sections & I am working my *kitten* off to get my body back. Or as close to back as I can get it. I have been doing the 30DS for almost 30 days..I've lost 5lbs so far and starting to see a belly difference. Starting Monday I will be starting the Killer Abs & hopefully see some definition. I very much appreciate all the pics that are posted they give me the motivation I need. Thanks
  • karyta
    karyta Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm glad there is hope! All you ladies look AMAZING! I can't wait to lose this weight and tone this belly!! :)
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I never lost the baby weight. He's 2 years old..
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics ...its inspiring reading everyones stories and see there is hope. I have 2 boys 4 and 1. And my 1 year old was csection and struggling losing the pouch....great to know there is hope!
  • Cutemisscoco
    Options
    Really inspiring photos!! I had my 4th child Nov. 1st of this last year and so I am nearly 6 months pp. I have lost almost 30lbs but definitely have a long way to go towards firming up this stomach!
  • kazaroona
    kazaroona Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    can everyone else still see the pics? I would love to see them as inspiration as I have a c section pouch to get rid of!

edited to add I can see the after pics on page 7 xx
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Marcillene
    Options

What did your tummy look like after c-section before weight loss. Or did your tummy go down almost straight away? Shame you didn't post those pics.

Well, here they are. I obviously didn't go from hugely pregnant to flat belly with no in-betweens.

[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c288/jmk_akk/blog pics/today2-1.jpg[/img]

Again, bear in mind that my youngest child is 7 now, so it's been a while. The "heaviest" pics are when I weighed around 165-170 post c/s #2. That heaviest picture is probably a good 6-9 months post-partum. Then in order of left to right I probably weighed 150, 135 and 128-130. I'm now at 120lbs.

What was your weekly routine like to get from 150ish to now.. were you already eating clean and just added cardio and weightloss a few times a week?
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I also had C-section to my 3rd child, the first two were normal delivery. I have gained merely 60 pounds on my last pregnancy, pre pregnancy weight is 130 just 5 pounds close to my goal weight .My baby weight was 10.5 pounds and now I'm starting all over again. Your pictures really inspire me. I would like to have flat belly so I will work hard to have it.Thanks for sharing.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My son (now 2) was 9lb 9oz when he was born, my bump was absolutely enormous people would stare at me and point when I walked past them lol.

I started using MFP 5 months ago and here are my results so far

4dcac85c-e4a1-4276-8b2f-6064237dc1f7_zps83b2f17f.jpg

6770ca0e-faa6-4c62-b852-f3e66a9b6275_zps08549e9f.jpg

I have some puckered, loose skin that I doubt will ever tighten up but I'm trying to make the best of what I've got!

Well done ladies :smile:
  • Marcillene
    Options
    My son (now 2) was 9lb 9oz when he was born, my bump was absolutely enormous people would stare at me and point when I walked past them lol.

I started using MFP 5 months ago and here are my results so far

4dcac85c-e4a1-4276-8b2f-6064237dc1f7_zps83b2f17f.jpg

6770ca0e-faa6-4c62-b852-f3e66a9b6275_zps08549e9f.jpg

I have some puckered, loose skin that I doubt will ever tighten up but I'm trying to make the best of what I've got!

Well done ladies :smile:

what kind of workouts do you do?
  • meganhardison
    Options
    This is just the inspiration I needed! I'm 10 weeks post-csection today and feeling so bleh. My mommy-tummy is glaring at me and I'm ready to get rid of it! Thanks for the encouragement...I'm still working on the clean eating thing. I've been walking everyday and hoping to start weights this week. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!