30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• Bombbombgo
    Options
    So, I didn't feel good today and sooooooo didn't want to work out! But decided to at LEAST do 30ds since I told u all I was going to! Just finished (p.s. Hrm said 288) and now feel good enough to go to the gym. Thanks! :)
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Well I am hitting my 10th day today for level 1 and will be moving up to level 2 on Saturday. For some reason those dang jumps jacks and jump rope are still killing me. The push ups are still a struggle but I did 24 out of the 37-38 they do.

How is everyone doing on your 30 day?

Yay! We are starting level 2 on the same day!! Good luck!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 4 of Ripped in 30 today so I'll be joining everyone on Tuesday and starting 30DS. Can't wait!!
  • 2hungariangirls
    Options
    Just bought it online at WM for $6.93!!!! Come on USPS and deliver it! :smile:
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1...arms hurt less but now my calves are screaming...can barely walk down stairs...good times...
  • SKHaz1
    Options
    Just did day 1 of level 2 ...holy planks...I feel like my wrists cant hold up my body!
    I did this at my parents house in their basement. Its so much easier to do these exercises on a solid floor. The carpet in my apartment just makes for more resistance. Anyhoo....Keep it goin' everyone!!
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im going to start it on monday need a lil something different! Feel free to add me if anyone wants to
  • tobemeagain518
    Options
    I just started the 30DS and my legs are so sore...I can barley walk up stairs!! I am going to not do it today but will again tomorrow-- Anyone can add me if they want!!
  • promgirl2013
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 Level 1 :) Feel free to add me!
  • MamaEdmund
    MamaEdmund Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Just to encourage you all who aren't doing it every day.....I started this two (ish) weeks ago, did three days and then left town for a week (vacation, so a lot of walking and different activity, but nothing I'd really label as cardio). In those ten days, jeans that I had just bought a bit tight on me were literally falling off my bum on the way home (like I'd lean forward and good thing I was in the backseat because it was flashville). The jeans I bought before my trip that I couldn't yet zip up all the way now button & fit. I've only made it to day 5 because my life is a little hecktic at the moment and it seems like if I don't get it done in the morning/afternoon all my energy is gone.

That said, I'm using 2.5 pound weights that I just got for day 4, and they're kicking my bum now. I'm not sore after work-outs, but I'm so sore during them! Keep it up--we'll get there, and definitely take your measurements now if you haven't already so you know how much change happens.

Like Jillian says, "You feel that knot in your stomach? That's your body getting stronger." :tongue:
  • rquin008
    Options
    Week1 Day 1

omg! i day level 1/day 1 and i couldnt finish it! im incredibly sore today and honestly cant wait to get home today and start day 2. its hard but i can tell it works...

cant wai to post my before and afters!
  • SKHaz1
    Options
    Just did day 3 level 2...getting better at planks! :)
  • Bombbombgo
    Options
    Quick question: when moving from level one to level two, do you ADD the second workout to the first or just do it by itself?
  • traceyford
    Options
    I highly recomend this DVD, i did this last year before going away on holiday and lost nearly a stone in a month and everyone noticed the differance, am back off holidays now and have another planned for May so i am back on the shred, with a little longer 2-3 months i am aiming for far better results good luck - im on day 2 today and am aching like mad, but need to carry on because i know results are guarenteed :bigsmile:
  • anbuckmaster
    anbuckmaster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 3 Day 4 tonight. The first 2 days of Level 3 I could hardly get through without stopping for little 2-3 second breaks but last night was a little better. I havent seen much, if any, change in my body but I feel different. I feel stronger, more motivated, and I can feel my body building muscles where I didnt even know I had muscles. I did get discouraged after level 2 because I expected more of a phsyical change but I'm getting there. I think I am going to do RIpped in 30 after shred to keep me in routine of working out. Good luck everyone!
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    Just restarted it this morning after being sick.. pretty excited!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Ok guys I'm on L2 D4. Still can't make it all the way through the planks without resting. ugh

Anyone NOT losing weight? I don't SEE a difference either? How many cals are you eating with the shred?
  • Stacyanne324
    Options
    I just started 30DS today...level 1 day 1 down. It was great!! I'm just coming off doing RI30 and in some ways this was much easier but in other ways it really pushed me and got my heart rate way up. Loved it!

Also, if anyone is interested we just started a group for people who are doing 30DS this month. It's under 30 Day Shred - 2/7 start. I'm doing it 5 days a week, two weeks at each level (Tues-Saturday) but others are doing it on their own schedules. All are welcome! :)
  • Stacyanne324
    Options
    Quick question: when moving from level one to level two, do you ADD the second workout to the first or just do it by itself?

It is intended that you do it by itself but if you want to add it I assumne you would get even better results! :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Im on day 4 of level 2. I have to take several 5 sec breaks. Level 1 felt good and I could get through it without huffing and puffing, but not level 2! I hate any plank exercise. They suck so bad!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!