30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    im on the 5 day level 1... how are you doing so far?
  • cssm
    cssm Posts: 25
    Options
    hi everyone im currently on day 17 and on level 3 i found level 1 fairly boring and changed to L2 on day 5. i found L2 really hard on the knee joints but got great results. ive been on L3 for 3 days now and its harder core strength but a little easier than 2. Im wondering if i should throw in a few more L2s to mix it up??? oh and for those just starting i found the biggest change is my endurance and stamina. its incredible how strong i feel
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I have heard of some people who alternate the levels when they get bored. I don't think it is going to wreck your results if you want to do that.
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    "if you think you're going to die, follow Anita" LOL

I am still on Level 1...Day 7 I think (dont have my calendar with me). I have been doing it every other day and I feel so much stronger now I can actually keep up. On the days I skip it I try to do something else, usually cardio with one day a week off.

I think subconsciously I am trying to avoid moving to level 2 :embarassed: :laugh:
  • ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the 30 day shred for me today. I have started it a few times but never made it to 30! Would love sime support so please add me!
  • kdrew1
    kdrew1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am starting 30DS this week as soon as I get the video in the mail! Feel free to add me. I am very excited!
  • SKHaz1
    SKHaz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 7: Completed. (yesterday...forgot to check in! )

I have been so wishy washy with doing this every day. I think its hard on the weekends. So far I' ve lost 5 lbs since starting!! Gotta keep going :)
  • clkuchtyn
    clkuchtyn Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I just finished Level 3, Day 6 last night! The scale hasn't moved in about two weeks, but I've lost a total of about 4 lbs. doing the 30 DS. It may not be much weight, but I've lost a significant amount of inches. I'll have to post a success story when I'm done...in 4 DAYS! Never actually thought I'd finish it!

I'm contemplating another 30 days after a week off.

I'm pretty sure I'll lose more weight after my muscles lose the water they've been retaining since they are probably inflamed from the workouts.
  • SKHaz1
    Options
    Level 2 Day 8: Complete!

Anyone else find the planks to be hard on your wrists?
  • sjostrich
    sjostrich Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day of Level 2 yesterday. Does anyone else find regularly swearing at the TV helps you to remember when to breathe out? No, just me? Ah well :P
  • SKHaz1
    Options
    level 2 day 9 is done...last day of level 2 tomorrow.....How is level 3?
  • juliemaplehurst
    Options
    Just did my first day of Level 2 yesterday. Does anyone else find regularly swearing at the TV helps you to remember when to breathe out? No, just me? Ah well :P

Lol, I didn't know I knew that many swear words intil I started shredding.....................
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 2 weeks and then lost allll motivation last week and cant seem to get back, I'd love to start over with ya!
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I did it for about a week and a half (twice a day), but since then my ankle was killing me. I decided to concentrate on Pilates and upper body workouts, but i will try the 30 day shred again after my ankle is healed.
    It's good to see you guys are going strong! Keep at it and the results will soon be visible!
  • SKHaz1
    Options
    Level 2 day 10: Complete!
    Starting level 3 soon...

I haven't been very consistent with doing it everyday taking weekends off for the most part. I work in health care and am literally walking/standing/ lifting (people) 90% of my day soo i'm not too worried about getting activity in.
  • maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I've done 5 days on Level 2 and so far so good. Not as bad as I thought. It seems to go by quicker than Level 1 did.
  • Cherryblosm3
    Cherryblosm3 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me where to get his DVD?
  • floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me where to get his DVD?

You can go to her site, but I find it's cheaper to go through Amazon.
  • Cheeta_HH
    Cheeta_HH Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I started "shredding": again last night. My friend and I are going to try doing it two days a week, and run four other days. Yesterday I ran and then did the DVD. Considering that my muscles are more sore right now than they have been in forever, I think it is probably better for me to alternate. OUCH! It has been a long day!! Hope it gets easier!
  • SKHaz1
    Options
    Just finished day 1 of level 3. I am liking level 3 A LOT!!! I find myself holding back on some of the more difficult moves because of my noisy floors. I REALLY dont want to bother my neighbor who lives below me. I know i need to be selfish and that its only 20 minutes a day, but still its hard to do!!

Anyone else on level 3?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!