30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• JeanLew
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level 3 and I hear ya on the noise, especially with the rockstar jumps. It sounds like my house is going to explode. My elbows are raw from the things in the beginning, can't remember the name but you are in a plank and you go up up, down down. I need a new workout mat! But the workout seems to be killing my thighs which I guess is a good thing since I hate them but at some point during the jumping squats they nearly give out on me.

Since I cut short level 1 (7 days) and did level 2 for 11 days I'm going to finish out the 30 with level 3. I only take one day off a week and some days I run and walk in combo with the shred.
  • sparkly30
    Options
    I am starting this tommorrow! Actually quite excited but may not saying that after! :)
  • PinkCaramel
    PinkCaramel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First ever post but Im an avid stalker :$

After hearing so much about this I simply could disregard is and had to give it a go!!
    I just got it today and I'm so excited!!! :D:D I'm scared of being lighter but flabbier so me thinks Jillian will be my best friend he he

Anyone doing the 30DS please add me.. All support is welcome! :)
  • ADthatsme
    ADthatsme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Does anybody want to start up again today??
  • Brisin87
    Brisin87 Posts: 61
    Options

yes i would i started it and stop but it is time for me to get motivated
  • MrsRiddick
    MrsRiddick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started level 1 yesterday. I'm excited about seeing great results. Count me in!!
  • cfinnera
    cfinnera Posts: 3
    Options
    I am on Level 1 Day 4. Each time it is getting a little bit easier ( except the push ups )
  • Foxefabuluz
    Foxefabuluz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I keep starting and stopping. I do other cardio and strength exercises daily but I really like this workout, it's helping with my upperbody strenght so I'm in again. Going to strive really hard to do the entire 30 days. I'm just usually tuckered out from everything else by they time I get to it at the end of the day, so I'm going to try to do it in the morning instead. I also add weighted hoola hooping in for three minutes before I stretch at the end of her video.
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 27!!! Good luck to all starting out. I have not taken a day off in the 30 days and I am so proud of myself. Stick with it, even when you don't want to (and there were days I really didn't want to)... two things have gotten me here without breaks... knowing it's only 20 minutes a shot and that if I were to skip a day that would just prolong it LOL. I'm thinking when I am done on Saturday I will restart as every other day with a cardio day in between.

Good luck and stick with it! If I did it, you definitely can!!
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Today is my Day 7/ Level 1. Please join me :smile: I REFUSE to give up! So far its working so I am going to push until the end.
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    I am going to start this FRIDAY. I see a trainer 2x a week for 30 minutes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and run 3 days as well. I'm going to switch it up and do this in the mornings I don't see my trainer. So it won't take me 10 days to complete my levels -it will be 13. :smile:
  • MrsTWard
    MrsTWard Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 27!!! Good luck to all starting out. I have not taken a day off in the 30 days and I am so proud of myself. Stick with it, even when you don't want to (and there were days I really didn't want to)... two things have gotten me here without breaks... knowing it's only 20 minutes a shot and that if I were to skip a day that would just prolong it LOL. I'm thinking when I am done on Saturday I will restart as every other day with a cardio day in between.

I feel the same way! Thank you so much for the motivation although I am only on Day 7 but I can't wait to get to day 27. I am not giving up. :smile: Great job on completing the 30DS challenge!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I finished 5 days of the 30 DS and it was really tough at first and I was sore as all get out for the first couple of days, but I am determined not to stop! I told everyone I could that I'm doing this so they expect to see a difference in 30 days :) I took a before picture and can't wait to take the after picture! Anyone - feel free to add me as a friend - the more, the merrier! Good luck to us all!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Good for you for sticking with it! Can't wait to hear from on Day 30!
  • glam31
    glam31 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is the 30day shred with Jilian Michaels ?
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Is the 30day shred with Jilian Michaels ?

It is. I've just started and completed D3 L1 this morning. My thighs are killing me but I'll continue.
  • AJLovinLife
    AJLovinLife Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am on day 11. Currently doing level 2, I really don't want to do it today, I am really tired. I hope if I post here it will make me go and do it. :wink:
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 2 for me. Don't let the "20 Minutes" decieve you...it is an awesome workout....kicks my butt! If anyone would like to friend me, we can work together:-)
  • tltincher
    Options
    Sorry, meant to quote
  • tltincher
    Options
    I am on day 11. Currently doing level 2, I really don't want to do it today, I am really tired. I hope if I post here it will make me go and do it. :wink:

You can do it!! Think about how good you feel after the workout!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!