Celebrity Encounters

Options
123457»

Replies

• Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I used to be the reservations manager for Carey Limo here in Austin. I have met Bea Arthur, William Shatner, Shawn Colvin, Matthew McConaughey, Sandra Bullock, Metallica, and B.B. King. I met Stevie Ray Vaughn before he was famous.

Sandra Bullock was my favorite. She was the most down to earth and friendliest of them all. Rules of etiquette in the limo business require you to only speak when spoken too and not personally engage the clients. Ms Bullock like an old high school friend striking up a conversation. Very sweet and down to earth lady.

Matthew McConaughey,:love::love:

it really surprised me to hear McConaughy is gay....go figure

:angry: IS NOT!

Well, not in my dreams anyway. :blushing:

LOL I think that all started when he and Lance Armstrong were seen hanging out a lot after Armstrong's divorce. It was more of a frat boy thing. At least when I saw him in 2003, the woman he was with.....MAN OH MAN!!! He didn't look gay then.

actually it started a minute ago when I made it up
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I used to be the reservations manager for Carey Limo here in Austin. I have met Bea Arthur, William Shatner, Shawn Colvin, Matthew McConaughey, Sandra Bullock, Metallica, and B.B. King. I met Stevie Ray Vaughn before he was famous.

Sandra Bullock was my favorite. She was the most down to earth and friendliest of them all. Rules of etiquette in the limo business require you to only speak when spoken too and not personally engage the clients. Ms Bullock like an old high school friend striking up a conversation. Very sweet and down to earth lady.

LOL I think that all started when he and Lance Armstrong were seen hanging out a lot after Armstrong's divorce. It was more of a frat boy thing. At least when I saw him in 2003, the woman he was with.....MAN OH MAN!!! He didn't look gay then.

DAVE!!!! :mad: :explode: :mad:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Nope....nice try. Those rumors were flying around in the tabloids in 2006. But Dave.....you can have ALL the credit. :laugh: :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Nope....nice try. Those rumors were flying around in the tabloids in 2006. But Dave.....you can have ALL the credit. :laugh: :laugh:

I didnt know that,,,I was just jealous of Tasha liking him:laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

I didnt know that,,,I was just jealous of Tasha liking him:laugh:

Oh Dave, you know you are my number one. :love:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have never met any famous people :ohwell: lol

Does anybody know who Vickie Sue Robinson is (70's Disco) ...."Turn The Beat Around" ?????
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I have never met any famous people :ohwell: lol

Does anybody know who Vickie Sue Robinson is (70's Disco) ...."Turn The Beat Around" ?????

Is she hot?

I should have put "was"...she passed away :ohwell:

see for yourself! Anyways...my uncle was the drummer on this song... lol so he's famous in my eyes:flowerforyou:

Vicky+Sue+Robinson_SINGLE.jpg