Is There Anything You Eat That Don't Record - What and Why?

Options

Replies

• jaytrix
    Options
    I don't log milk. I made a conscious choice not to as my body needs it and I don't want to start skipping out because it will add calories. I drink 1% in moderation, don't feel guilty about it and don't log it.
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    I don't log spices, unless there's sodium in it. :)
  • jzaz903
    jzaz903 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    just tiny things that aren't even a half or quarter of a portion- sprinkles of parm cheese on my broccoli or cinnamon on my cheerios
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    tea, unless it's black tea with cream and sugar
    hot sauces
    mustard
    spices
    anything zero calorie and little to no sodium
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I don't log the food I steal off my kids' plates... bite of pb&j, french fry, etc.

lol
    thank goodness it's not just me.
  • andreacord
    Options
    I don't log spices usually because they have practically no calories and I don't use a ton of them. I don't log gum either, and only coffee and tea if I had something in them.. sometimes diet soda too if I don't remember, but I don't drink it heavily like I used to.
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Typically don't log zero cal items unless there's a barcode and I'm tracking sodium.
  • pixiexxgirl
    Options
    I log everything, except for spices, i dont think a small shake of garlic is going to put me over my limit, but other then that i log everything that goes into my mouth.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Salt, pepper. I do log other spices.

ETA: I log spices other than S & P because I like to keep up with them as "supplements/vitamins" sometimes... turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, etc... those have lots of good stuff in them supposedly.
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I don't record anything with zero calories, such as tea or coffee, but do record whatever I put in them. ie half and half, honey, etc. I also don't record vitamins or flax seed or water. I know I drink plenty, and I just can't be bothered.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I don't log calories eaten while on vacation
  • houstonian
    houstonian Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I don't log coffee (which I drink black, without cream or sugar.) It's 2-5 calories, so doesn't make a difference.

This, exactly.
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Oh, you guys are all so well-behaved.

My secret is that if I am below my calories for the day, I will often grab a few chocolate chips on the way to bed by way of a reward, and not log them. Heh heh heh. It's my way of rebelling. And yes, I really do mean just a few chocolate chips, not a handful or anything. Just a sweet reward that rarely shows up on the balance sheet. Mwah haa haaa!
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Coffee, a handful of blueberries or a few baby carrots.
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    I don't log my daily one cup of coffee... because it's only a few calories for brewed coffee.
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I don't log the coffee/tea I drink, but I log whatever I put into it.

I don't log my vitamin.

I don't log spices.

Everything else, I log.

( Except water. I don't log that because I drink 3+ liters a day )
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I don't include hot sauce...which I should as it is 5 calories per tsp (or tbsp? can't remember). I guess it isn't that big of a deal...isn't like I am drinking a whole bottle and I usually only have a few drops with my meal.

Other than that, I track pretty much everything. I don't think I ever leave anything out.
  • samantha64118
    Options
    Pickles, because I eat them like candy lol and the kind I get are 0 cal so I don't think it matters.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    coffee because i drink it black, life savers (the only time i suck on them is at the gym), and cough drops (i'm sure i burn way more calories coughing than what they are worth.lol)...
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Pickles, because I eat them like candy lol and the kind I get are 0 cal so I don't think it matters.

I log pickles because of the sodium levels