Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• ItsTiffanyFTW
    ItsTiffanyFTW Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not for long ;) As of right now, I'm only about 5 lbs heavier.
  • TweedleDebo
    TweedleDebo Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I offically only way 99 pounds more than my girlfriend now!! That was a helluva a happy dance that morning when I got on the scale!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    Just wondering - I suspect that the women in my life have weighed more than I... but they'd never tell me their weight, or let me see the scale. Those of you who are heavier than your SO - do you let them know?
  • I do and I confess hubby is known as "big man" so that makes me feel pretty crappy. He was going to try to lose weight with me. He cut his mountain dew habit from 10 a day to 9. He lost 8 lbs. He says he's done now. LOL (granted he could probably lose another 50 for his health at least but he says he's fine the way he is). I have never drank regular pop in my life, haven't had chips, pizza or beer in years. Darn male metabolism. But hubby also works 2 jobs - 70 hours a week and both are very physical jobs. I have a very busy day and work 70 hours a week but a big chunk of it is spent sitting on my butt.
  • LucieBear
    LucieBear Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Most of our 31 years together I weighed more than him... every so often I would lose weight and be smaller... but not for long as I kept gaining my weight back.. this thim thanks to MFP ... I am now smaller and intend to stay smaller . He weighs 200 and I weigh 180 and I want to get down to 150.
  • bwattelet
    bwattelet Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    No but I used to lol!!! I gained a lot of weight because of his eating his habits :) Now he is at healthy weight because of the army but I am still reaching for my goals! Glad I am not bigger then him anymore
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Yes, I weigh more.. by about 40lbs. He weighs less than my goal weight! He only weighs 135lbs (at the very most). He's 5' 7" with a 29in waist.. damn him.
  • ashleynicol3
    ashleynicol3 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    No. He's around 200 and I'm down to 167 from 180. I don't think I'll ever weigh more than him because he's a lot taller than me. It's always possible though - and may have happened if I had continued with my bad eating habits and lack of exercise!
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    I'll post since this is in the "Success Stories" category. I used to weight more than my husband. He has gained and I have lost. When I started MFP, I was about the same as him or a little more. Now I'm 25 pounds lighter than him, and I can lift him up and carry him around for a couple of seconds...it embarrasses the hell out of him.
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Nope he weighs more than me by a good 40+ pounds. Of course now that were both eating right, hes lost 10 while me 7. He's a husky man at 5"10 while I'm 5"7" and more shapely.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm probably about 25 lbs lighter than my boyfriend...but I'd like that to be somewhere closer to 55 lbs lighter! I'm 5'3" and 159, he's about 5'10" and 185. I think he wants to weigh more though, he's always talking about wanting to get more muscular (as he sits flipping channels on the couch). He's in naturally pretty good shape, makes me crazy!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    We are pretty damn close. We are the same height. I think right now he's 162, and I'm 159.
  • luvnthenewme
    luvnthenewme Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Not anymore :) I was so excited when I got a lower reading on the scale than he did. Of course, his arms are like the size of my thighs!! And yes, I did share my weight with him even when I was higher. That was actually part of my initial incentive to lose....I was embarrassed and wanted to change it as promptly as possible. Now, I share my weight with him every single day to hold me accountable (yep...I weigh in every day without fail).
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Nope! Mine's about 40 lbs heavier...but he's also almost a foot taller!
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    My husband is Asian. He's 3 inches shorter than me and before I started losing I outweighed him by 70lbs. He was 120, I was 191. I've managed to lose 24.2 lbs so I was closing the gap. Unfortunately, he's been in the hospital for 10 weeks on a ventilator so he's lost 15lbs. *Sigh*. I'll probably always outweigh him though since I only want to get to around 130 and he's never been over 120.
  • RH_Brazell
    Options
    we're about the same right now but i wanna be about 30 lbs lighter
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yes!

My Boyfriend is ripped.. Which makes it all the more worse when I have to stand beside him. Actually I'm not really into the muscly look,, it just happened that way. He eats like a maniac, and because hes all muscle, it doesn't affect him. but because we live and eat together, i ended up eating like he did.. which doesn't quite work for me.. since I'm about 2% muscle and the rest is Flab..I just packed on the pounds.

:(
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatly yes!! I am about 100 pounds heaver than my fiance. He is actually my goal weight!!
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just wondering - I suspect that the women in my life have weighed more than I... but they'd never tell me their weight, or let me see the scale. Those of you who are heavier than your SO - do you let them know?

Mine knew, but he was always very supportive of me regardless of my weight :happy:
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I have for a long time, and have always hated it. I am 20lbs away from weighing less than him and am very excited to get to that point!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!