Ladies: Do you weigh more than your S.O.?

Options

Replies

• Trinketona
    Options
    Yes and seems like it'll always be like this. Doesnt bother me at all
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    When I do end up losing all the weight I want to lose, I will probably ALWAYS weigh more than my man. But, he is very thin naturally, and that's okay with me. If you are both healthy though, and you still weigh more than him, I don't think that is anything to be upset about! Men can usually lose weight faster and women do have a higher percentage of body fat. I will never base my happiness off of my own weight or the weight of my S.O., more on how I feel!

I agree with the above statment, and its the same with me, my hunny is taller then me but was blessed with an Amazing body that is lean no matter how much he eats

both of us arnt all hung up on lame stero types of what a couple is supposed to be, (but it does help that he can pick me up =:tongue:
  • LatinaButterfly
    LatinaButterfly Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I do. He's 5'7 and I'm 5'4 and I weigh 71 pounds more than him. :(
  • GeorgieT23
    Options
    When we first moved in together we weighed exactly the same. I couldn't believe it!
    We are gettin fit together helping eachother but he's not focusing on weight loss just building muscle. Still come to think of it my exs all seem to have been beanpoles so it makes a nice change :-)
  • fguillory
    Options
    Honestly why does it matter if you weigh more than your dude or not o.O?
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I hate it too, my husband is also on here and he is about 2lbs shy of his goal weight in less time then me...very frustrating. I am over 30lbs more than him...ugh!

When I get to my goal weight I will be about 15lbs less though :)
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Yes. It really hurts my self esteem.:sad:
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Yep! But we're in the same weight decade (160's) so not by much. (I'm finally lighter than my ex though...)
  • kimberlilynn
    kimberlilynn Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    For the first time in our 19 years of marriage I do weigh less! WooHoo!

I was less than him while we dated but our sweet Honeymoon baby put me over him within 6months.

DH is starting his own journey & he ALWAYS losses quickly so really need to bust by butt to keep under him. :)

But I reallly like that I weigh less than him and plan to keep it up.
  • Nicky955
    Nicky955 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    No I don't, he is a very big man. But I am frustrated that he is losing weight much faster than I am. I know that is normal but it just sucks to be working so hard and he is losing double what I am with the same effort.
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I don't, lucky. My man is 6'6' and 225 while I'm 5'6' at 201. I'm aiming to lose a lot more though. Here goes nothing! :D
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I was pretty close at one time :ohwell: glad to say with dedication, MFP and willpower I'm far away now :flowerforyou:
  • fortydaysrain
    fortydaysrain Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have always been heavier, but when we met my husband was underweight (now he is a healthy weight). I used to joke that we looked like the number 10. We look more like an 18 now which is better!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I'm taller than him, my healthy weight is 5 lbs more than his current weight. He is very fit and has good muscle tone, that's what I'm going for too. Only he can eat a bajillion times what I do and not gain. *kitten*.
  • mrsjads
    Options
    Not far off to be honest which is not great as he is a foot taller than me! But looking to the future when I will weigh a sliver of him haha x
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    As of this morning my husband weighs 1 pound more than I do. We have been doing this together. I'm happy he's losing weight and changing his lifestyle. I want him to be around for a long time. It will all work out in the end. Eventually I will get to my goal and be less.
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LOL!
  • sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Nope, weight about 55, 60 lbs less.

BUT... in my last relationship, I weighed between 20 and 40 more at all points. It felt strange washing both of our clothes, and his hip bones hurt. :(

LOL!
  • WJZR
    WJZR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Nope. He is 6 foot tall, and i am about 5'3' . he weighs about 190, and i am currently at 165. we are both 60, and its harder to lose when you are older, let me tell you!
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    No, he weighs more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!