Why Batman is not a super hero

Replies

• Let's break out some facts.... Tony Stark can store his suit (so to speak) INSIDE of himself and control it with his mind.. He can control his suit mentally without even being inside of it. His armor acts as basically an extension of his body. This happens in REAL Life, just sayin
  • Tony Stark is a super human :) This thread was about Batman not being one.

i_aint_even_mad_493_You_mad_Bro-s485x364-193971-580.jpg
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Doesn't matter... Jedi Master Yoda would *kitten* all of them up anyways. :laugh:

/loltroll

hmmm.... woud The Force qualify as a superpower? how many Midochlorians would you need for it to qualify?
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    The topic of this post should have been "How to blaspheme an incredible superhero"

Would you care to explain why its blaspheme? O_o

Becuase he's the most bad *kitten* SUPERhero of all time... he doesn't need super "powers"
    He uses his brain to create something that is tangible and kick *kitten* and he does a great job doing it.
    Also his alias is perfect. No one would think of a multimillionaire becoming a vigilante. People would think "he has better things to do"
    But no... Batman is the best. He would DESTROY Superman in anyfight.

I did say that he would destroy Superman, yes. That's about it. Bring him to Marvel and Hulk almost broke him in two, not to mention what any one of the Avengers (Wolverine, Hawkeye, Thor, EVEN BLACK WIDOW) would do to him.

How does one not need to be super in order to be a superhero? That leaves Batman a hero/vigilante. Batman is a vulnerable human.

One can be "super" and be a super hero... I'm just saying that, per YOUR argument the lack of "super" capabilities negates the status of a true super hero, its false. You don't have to be a mutant to fall into the categories as the other guys but if you are going to categorize Tony Stark as a superhero and not Batman? You're nuts.

U mad? Lol. You ignore all other facts in this thread, and you keep saying the same thing...

Not mad. Just trying to get my point across. If you don't wanna categorize Batman as a super hero that's fine. Crazy but fine. But if Batman isn't a super hero, Ironman isn't one either.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Let's break out some facts.... Tony Stark can store the inner sheath of suit INSIDE of himself and control it with his mind.. He can control his suit mentally without even being inside of it. His armor acts as basically an extension of his body. This happens in REAL Life, just sayin

Is Stephen Hawking superhuman? (He actually is. But I digress.) Still technology-based, right?
  • maab_connor
    Let's break out some facts.... Tony Stark can store the inner sheath of suit INSIDE of himself and control it with his mind.. He can control his suit mentally without even being inside of it. His armor acts as basically an extension of his body. This happens in REAL Life, just sayin

Is Stephen Hawking superhuman? (He actually is. But I digress.) Still technology-based, right?

i would totally argue that he's Meta
  • beatleschic87
    Doesn't matter... Jedi Master Yoda would *kitten* all of them up anyways. :laugh:

/loltroll

hmmm.... woud The Force qualify as a superpower? how many Midochlorians would you need for it to qualify?

Oooo good one... are Jedi's superheros??
    And what about super villians? Do you have to have evil powers to be a supervillian?
  • beatleschic87

i would totally argue that he's Meta
    OMG that means my grandpa is super human... he has a pacemaker and a fake hip
  • Doesn't matter... Jedi Master Yoda would *kitten* all of them up anyways. :laugh:

/loltroll

And what about super villians? Do you have to have evil powers to be a supervillian?

Yes. It's the whole point of "super". Taskmaster: super villain. Mastermind: super villain....... (No not the Will Farrel movie, the Marvel guy) Any guy who robs people: villain
  • I don't know about you, but I've never seen Bruce Wayne control anything with his mind, let alone the Iron Man armor. :\
  • Doesn't matter... Jedi Master Yoda would *kitten* all of them up anyways. :laugh:

/loltroll

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS4NZ4gs3FtYhQ1t6xd6yeSzjKnIHgsA5JLqN8g63-msWP_hRstA
  • Beastette
    Is Usain Bolt super human? I've never seen anyone catch him....

There is technology that responds to thought. ANYONE's thought. It exists, now, in real life. Bruce Wayne could have the entire Batmobile wired up to his prefrontal cortex to speak with his voice and beat box if he wanted.
  • maab_connor
    I don't know about you, but I've never seen Bruce Wayne control anything with his mind, let alone the Iron Man armor. :\

Tony doesn't control the Extremis Armor with his mind.

"The most recent models of Stark's armor, beginning with the Extremis Armor, are now stored in the hollow portions of Stark's bones, and the personal area networking implement used to control it is implanted in his forearm, and connected directly to his central nervous system, making Stark essentially a cyborg." from Wiki.

it's still tech. it's still not a shift of DNA. he's still not a Meta.
  • Beastette
    Doesn't matter to me either way. Once the mutant uprising is complete, you all bow to us anyway.

Sincerely,

Henrietta McCoy
  • well this is fun... I like a good debate every now and again esp about one of my favorite SUPERHEROS :laugh: :laugh: But I DO need to get some work done.. ill check this out a bit later .. .
  • I don't know about you, but I've never seen Bruce Wayne control anything with his mind, let alone the Iron Man armor. :\

Tony doesn't control the Extremis Armor with his mind.

"The most recent models of Stark's armor, beginning with the Extremis Armor, are now stored in the hollow portions of Stark's bones, and the personal area networking implement used to control it is implanted in his forearm, and connected directly to his central nervous system, making Stark essentially a cyborg." from Wiki.

it's still tech. it's still not a shift of DNA. he's still not a Meta.

Yes..... He could control the suit with his mind... I don't need google to tell you that, I read his comics lol.
  • well this is fun... I like a good debate every now and again esp about one of my favorite SUPERHEROS :laugh: :laugh: But I DO need to get some work done.. ill check this out a bit later .. .

Haha. Have fun with your HERO comic reading...
  • maab_connor

/loltroll

Yes. It's the whole point of "super". Taskmaster: super villain. Mastermind: super villain....... (No not the Will Farrel movie, the Marvel guy) Any guy who robs people: villain

Romeo was also a villian. according to Tybolt.

/loltroll

Romeo was also a villian. according to Tybolt.

--_____----
  • beatleschic87

/loltroll

HAHA Will Ferrell... what about Bane? He uses venom to get that strong... does that make him super or just human?