what is your reward?

Options

Replies

• princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    For every 50 lbs lost my DH and I are having a photo shoot done with our favorite photographer =) Once I reach my goal, we will have the photos printed and bound in a leather coffee book. Not only will it signify my weight loss journey but the journey of our relationship as well =)
  • jbaer78
    jbaer78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just barely started. I am going to get lasix when I reach my goal. Hopefully by the end of the year!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful idea! I love it!
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that for my reward, other than losing weight and feeling great, I will set aside 10$ per pound lost.
    When I will reach my first goal, not be obese by BMI standard, around 185 lbs, I will most likely need new bras and jeans.
    This money reward will be a great way to spend it.

What is your reward on this journey?

Cat

Feeling better about myself. There's no amount of $$ that can duplicate that.
  • 4wheelinchick
    4wheelinchick Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • LittleMissDoll
    Options
    I don't have much for rewards along the way, other than fitting in old clothes that are waiting around. but I do have several rewards for myself once I reach my goal weight (by November, 22nd birthday)

- My boyfriend is going to buy me a pair of Lululemon pants
    - I will fit my goal outfit which is hanging on the wall in my workout room
    - I want to try and get it to alternative modelling
    - I will look amazing at my portfolio show in December for my college graduation
    - Hopefully a new tattoo on my ribs if I have the money
  • 4wheelinchick
    4wheelinchick Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Everyone's rewards for hitting their goals are so awesome! I've thought about this a little bit, and decieded......
    I started my journey to be healthy at 247.6 When I reach......

220- I want to get a pedi (I will have lost more than 10% of my body weight and went from being severly obese to regular obese. Lol. I know that sounds funny.)

205- I should hit this goal around my 30th birthday in May and my hair should be long enough to chop off and donate (it's on my bucket list :-). ) I want to reward myself with a makeover and a couple new outfits. :-)

185 - My hubby and I will be married for 5 years next year. When I get to my goal weight and mantain it, I want us to renew our vowels in Gatlinburg. This time around I wanna feel gorgeous and be healthier. Then I want us to take the honeymoon that we didn't get to take when we got married. (I will also be in the "overweight" category. If I get smaller than this, that's okay, too! :-) ).

I wish everyone the best of luck! MFP and ya'll are so encouraging and motivational! Ya'll rock! :-)

You mean renew your VOWS? :laugh: :smile:

Yeah!!! I was writing that on my phone. Lol. Silly spell check! Ya know ya gotta renew those vowels every once in a while! Lol!
  • RenegadeCrayon
    Options
    Also, not necessarily a reward to some people, but for me it will be:
    Taking part in a Tough Mudder event. I don't want to go until I feel strongly that I have a fighting chance at completing it, so to me, I think it's a great incentive/reward.
  • wolf5090
    wolf5090 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My reward is finally getting my tattoos that I've been planning on for a while now. I'm also going to get myself a new wardrobe! :D
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    A lot of people have really creative ideas. I just planned on getting a dramatic haircut and color when I loose 50 then when I get to my goal a new wardrobe which is well needed now so it is definitely a motivator to hit it hard even though Ive got quite a ways to go
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    My reward will be to complete my leg tattoo and get my sleeve started! I can't wait!
  • thinthought
    thinthought Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about rewarding myself every 10lbs with a charm/bead for my Pandora bracelet. Each one to represent the passing of the weight and the beginning of a new life. My final charm will be a butterfly. I don't really want to buy any new clothes until I reach my goal. :heart:

this is a nice idea
  • thinthought
    Options
    when i finally get to 145 I am getting my teeth whitened and when i hit ultimate goal I get the $30 for each pound I lost that was put away...
  • thinthought
    Options
    My reward will be to see my 3 kids grow up.

brilliant!
  • thinthought
    Options
    It sounds so silly, but I want to get my hair professionally dyed this color when I reach 115:

tumblr_kz0ir4zcy31qacwfoo1_500_large.jpg

I've never had a fun color in my hair before, and I'm getting ready to start nursing school... basically, about to hit the point in my life when it won't be acceptable anymore. Hospitals are pretty strict when it comes to things like this, I've heard.

I don't think this is silly at all.... rock it my friend.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    It sounds so silly, but I want to get my hair professionally dyed this color when I reach 115:

I've never had a fun color in my hair before, and I'm getting ready to start nursing school... basically, about to hit the point in my life when it won't be acceptable anymore. Hospitals are pretty strict when it comes to things like this, I've heard.

THIS is kickass. I've always wanted to do something similar with bright red, unfortunately I don't think my employer would appreciate it too much.

My reward will be a new wardrobe and the tiny bikinis I've always wanted to wear. I've currently got 3 picked out from Victoria's Secret :)
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    I'm going to reward myself, if I can lose 5 more pounds than my goal in a set amount of time, with a new tattoo on my right shoulder blade. : ))
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I met a girl with this hair on the weekend at a bar, she only had the inside of her hair done this way, the outside was black. When she turned her head you could see the hair underneath. It was pretty cool. Exact same colour!
  • lequire
    lequire Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have bought an expensive size 4 dress that was on sale for $20 during Christmas and I can already fit into it, just one more size to go and it'll look perfect! And I haven't bought any more real clothes yet, all my old ones are falling off of me but I don't want to invest until I am at my UGW. My prize will be a new wardrobe and I am also going to the beach next month which is great timing because it will be my first time wearing a bikini!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!