what is your reward?

Options

Replies

• megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    When I get into the 130's I'm getting my my right ear pierced (snug piercing).
    In March I'm going to Playa Del Carmen, so that is motivating me to look better by then.
    Buying a Victoria's Secret swimsuit.

I don't have a final goal reward yet, but I'll figure one out!
  • jina1981
    Options
    when I get down to my goal weight and if I feel like thats where I wanna be and I am comfortable with my body then I will get a really cool tattoo going down my side!!!! yaaaay can't wait
  • Arani70
    Options
    When I lose 50 pounds I am going to get a couple of new piercings or a tattoo on the back of my neck!
  • Doesericsleep
    Doesericsleep Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im gonna buy my first suit!
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    10 lbs - Heart rate monitor (achieved!)
    15 lbs - Pedicure
    20 lbs - Scrapbook retreat (must meet by April 24th lol since I've already paid for it!)
    25 lbs - Hair cut/Perm
    30 lbs - NEW TATTOO!! I'm getting a custom design on my foot that will start toward the back as music notes that "transform" into butterflies on the top of my foot. I also want to do a photoshoot to show my new look and confidence!

I am also doing the $5 per lb lost into a "clothing for the skinny" jar lol I just started that this week though :)
  • ts1122
    ts1122 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Also, not necessarily a reward to some people, but for me it will be:
    Taking part in a Tough Mudder event. I don't want to go until I feel strongly that I have a fighting chance at completing it, so to me, I think it's a great incentive/reward.

My NSV is to run a 5k!! My hubby is competing in 2 Warrior Dash races this year and I am determined to run the second one!
  • familytime
    Options
    I'm going to go to the DMV and get a new driver's license, not so much because of the weight but because I can't stand the photo of me...the day I renewed my license I had forgotten that I had to have a new photo taken, so I didn't quite look put together...

As for mini-goals, I like that idea. I'll have to think on that.

1163906.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • jyow01
    jyow01 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Also, check with your nursing schol if you are going to start in the near future. Nursing schools can be strict with hair color also.
  • RobbinRL
    Options
    To reward myself (which is going to take awhile, LOL) I will buy me a new wardrobe, new nice jeans, nice tops, all of it!
  • thatdude3
    Options
    Once I hit my goal I am planning a trip to Australia. I have always wanted to go but wouldnt spend the money.
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was thinking that for my reward, other than losing weight and feeling great, I will set aside 10$ per pound lost.
    When I will reach my first goal, not be obese by BMI standard, around 185 lbs, I will most likely need new bras and jeans.
    This money reward will be a great way to spend it.

What is your reward on this journey?

Cat

Great idea! :)
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I wanted a tattoo on my side of a dragon....So I got it. I didnt want to lose or gain any weight and it look funny. You can see the pic of my dragon in my profile pics. It covers the whole left side of me from my ribs to my hip bone.
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My next tattoo will be my reward. I want it NOW so that is motivating me to work ten times harder to reach my goal.
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    My reward was a tattoo!!
    And as you can see from my profile pic, I got it! :)
  • TheDreadedJynx
    Options
    I'm getting the tattoo I've always wanted, just above my hip bones. And, of course, a new wardrobe!
  • JeanetteDee
    JeanetteDee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    new wardrobe and a cruise!
  • jessmoore_84
    Options
    my first tattoo!
  • JeepersMister
    JeepersMister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get my belly button pierced once I reach my goal weight, but I'm still on the fence about it.

I'm for sure making and wearing this costume, though:

2byyol.jpg

I wanna look slammin' for a convention this summer!
  • Zalitharia
    Zalitharia Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Also, not necessarily a reward to some people, but for me it will be:
    Taking part in a Tough Mudder event. I don't want to go until I feel strongly that I have a fighting chance at completing it, so to me, I think it's a great incentive/reward.

Me too!!!

This is one of my biggest motivators right now, maybe even THE biggest. Planning on doing one in October this year and I want to have a good chance at completing it.
  • thermarose
    Options
    if i have enough money at the time i would love: a new wardrobe, my first tattoo, and possibly a belly button piercing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!