What food would you absolutely not give up?

Options

Replies

• feb06momma
    Options
    Definitely not my diet Coke!! I've tried to give it up before, and it is not a pretty picture!
  • macylane4
    macylane4 Posts: 224
    Options
    I can say I havent given anything up, but I've def changed how much i eat of it!! I love cheese and sweets! I do eat cheese everyday, and sitll lose weight! I don't think I'll ever give up anything! I haven't had butter in a long time though, and don't miss it!!! I think the key to a healthy diet is substituting things that are unhealthy for the healthier option! It tastes for the most part the same! I gave up pizza too...there is no room in my calories per day for a slice of stuffed crust pizza :(
  • dragonladywendy
    Options
    Oooo biscuits - bane of my 'fitness' life! I don't mind if they are chocolate filled, pink wafers, plain, rich tea or fruit shortcake...just gotta have one to dunk in my tea at the end of the day lol! :drinker:
  • karhaz123
    Options
    Ketchup!
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, or nuts in general. I really like the torani's sugar-free peanut butter & chocolate syrup. Now I'm drinking peanut butter cups for my coffee:love:
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Cake with buttercream frosting. I am an addict.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Pizza. Yum Yum
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key. [2]
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    cheese crackers and snack mix :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Definitely everything, but one specific: pizza.
  • Jiriki
    Jiriki Posts: 2
    Options
    I would have to say any type of bread, it's how I start my day.
  • jellobee
    Options
    Half and half. Won't drink coffee without it.
  • kristinhills90
    kristinhills90 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    PIZZA! :)
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.
    Took the words right out of my fingers. :)
    I'm never going to give up any foods that I like. Even if I have to work-out extra hard or longer to fit them in my calories, I will do it!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Peanut butter cups?
    What is that? Never heard of it but sounds delicious!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    coffee with real sugar
  • gigappleblossom
    gigappleblossom Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Organic milk!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Hummm I have to say that nutella is definitely my weakness as well, along with Every burger ( a chocolate candy shaped like hamburger)

Burgers + Nutella = Heaven
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.
    I agree with this. I do watch out for foods with lots of chemicals (hydrogenated foods and HFCS), but otherwise, everything in moderation.

I agree there is no food off limits for me, just have to plan, track and adjust at all times~
  • enshute
    Options
    cheese. I love cheese, and in moderation it's actually not so bad calorically :)