What food would you absolutely not give up?

Options

Replies

• ReverendJim
    ReverendJim Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Beer.
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.

This!

BUT in the begining I did cut way back on my chocolate and cut out baked goods all together. Because baked goods primarily brownies is my down fall if there are brownines around I am in trouble!! lol It took me about 2 weeks to get my stability going then I can eat whatever with will power! including brownies! GO ME..

But I can say for sure that I CAN NOT give up maccaroni and cheese! Not even in the short term! OMG its an addiction I tell you... Thank God it can be modified with whole grain pasta and lower fat cheese and milk to make it a little better for me!
  • Yetta729
    Yetta729 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    york peppermint patty
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Chocolate.
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Nothing is really 'off-limits' for me but if somebody told me I had to give up Starbucks, I'd probably fight pretty hard.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.

This!

BUT in the begining I did cut way back on my chocolate and cut out baked goods all together. Because baked goods primarily brownies is my down fall if there are brownines around I am in trouble!! lol It took me about 2 weeks to get my stability going then I can eat whatever with will power! including brownies! GO ME..

But I can say for sure that I CAN NOT give up maccaroni and cheese! Not even in the short term! OMG its an addiction I tell you... Thank God it can be modified with whole grain pasta and lower fat cheese and milk to make it a little better for me!

Have you tried no pudge brownies? they're fat free, and 1 serving in the microwave is low calorie. I make mine with applesauce (instead of yogurt, which a lot of people use) to keep the calories even lower. I love the cappucinno flavor from no pudge, it's great.
  • alicialiken
    alicialiken Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It's not a food but I wouldn't give up alcohol, lol. Once a week I need to have drinks with friends!!
  • bp1984
    bp1984 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Beer cheese and bread
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I really don't have to give up anything.

I'm good.
  • TopazCarey
    Options
    I haven't give up anything that I really love. Like it's been said a million times, moderation is key. But if I had to choose one food, it would probably be pizza. nom nom nom
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich, with mayo and pepper and swiss cheese.....but not until we get tomatoes out of the garden...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Bacon.

I will not give it up. NOT EVER.

... and cheeseburgers from Five Guys, though I only have one of those every month or so.
  • Natelywills
    Options
    Hot tea... with a mini moo. It's low cal so it's not hard to keep in my diet but I used to drink literally 10-15 cups a day so now I have pared it back to just 2. It's been rough but I'd rather spend 200 calories on something filthy like a couple of chocolates than tea. I just drink water when I'm thirsty now.
  • arlenebunton
    Options
    dont think i could give up my biscuit and tea when kids are in bed, only time you truly get to enjoy it!
  • Natelywills
    Options
    amen, sister!! LOL!!
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    I agree with you.
  • heatherlh83
    heatherlh83 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, reese's and sushi. Nothing is really off limits to me though.
  • ErikaKBee
    ErikaKBee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I agree 100%. Wine!
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Coke Zero and bread
  • pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I won't jinx myself by saying anything. Because for sure it would be the next food that I was allergic to and had to give up!

Pam