What food would you absolutely not give up?

Options

Replies

• BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    Ice cream and pizza and please don't make me choose one!
  • virginiakaitlin27
    Options
    Chinese food kills me. Around here you can only get it buffet style. Besides that it isnt healthy in the first place.
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Cows.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Changes almost everyday... right now... SWISS CAKE ROLLS!!! (I'm not proud of this.)
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I'll go low fat and low cal on a lot of things, but I will never give up regular mayonaise or salad dressings. The low fat kinds taste gross to me! I just have to make sure I measure them out.
  • Seamoan87
    Seamoan87 Posts: 106
    Options
    Alcohol and brownies.
    mmmmm Brownies. Thankfully I'm slightly allergic to chocolate so I won't eat too much.
    And love my wine nights :)
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Options
    Everything. But if I want it I know I have to work for it.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: Mac and cheese!!! :heart: :heart:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.

Definitely this.^^^^^
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    Cheese! I'll do low fat or fat free when I have to but cheese features in my daily dinner most of the time!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options

I LOVE FOOD!!!! I love to eat and cook, and bake it. I will just find way's to improve my way of eatting with the foods I love to eat so much.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I would give up anything that I'm allergic to or makes me ill; and nothing else.
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Options
    Cheeseburgers. I limit myself to one/month or one every few months...and usually I do bison which is a little better for you...I just love a juicy burger with pepperjack....delish.
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things I absolutely love that I have had to learn to modify in order to continue to enjoy. For example, pizza, chile rellenos, and tacos. Modified and still tasty :) it works to keep me on track when I struggle.

Also, to help me curb my sweet tooth I rely on sugar free gum, Hershey's kisses, fat free yogurt, and fruit to do the trick. I have only dieted a month now so I can't say I will be successful 100% of the time but for now it really helps.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and chocolate
  • TEE1966
    TEE1966 Posts: 21
    Options
    My Tim Hortons XL coffee with 2 milks - can not live without it!!!
  • turleyw
    Options

TOTALLY AGREE! If you deprive yourself ... then you'll binge!
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    Pizza....I could eat it every day. I did that while on vacation in Italy and it wasn't hard to do at all...Real Italian pizza is the best!
  • kvdiva1
    kvdiva1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Butter. I freakin love butter. I need it on my toast, with crabs, to cook with. It's the best - will never give it up!