Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What food would you absolutely not give up?

Replies

• Ice cream and pizza and please don't make me choose one!
  • Chinese food kills me. Around here you can only get it buffet style. Besides that it isnt healthy in the first place.
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Cows.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Changes almost everyday... right now... SWISS CAKE ROLLS!!! (I'm not proud of this.)
  • soon2bhotmom
    soon2bhotmom Posts: 108 Member
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.
  • brittonymiller
    brittonymiller Posts: 2,061 Member
    I'll go low fat and low cal on a lot of things, but I will never give up regular mayonaise or salad dressings. The low fat kinds taste gross to me! I just have to make sure I measure them out.
  • Seamoan87
    Seamoan87 Posts: 106
    Alcohol and brownies.
    mmmmm Brownies. Thankfully I'm slightly allergic to chocolate so I won't eat too much.
    And love my wine nights :)
  • Bellyroll
    Bellyroll Posts: 316
    Everything. But if I want it I know I have to work for it.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    :heart: :heart: Mac and cheese!!! :heart: :heart:
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.

Definitely this.^^^^^
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Cheese! I'll do low fat or fat free when I have to but cheese features in my daily dinner most of the time!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member

I LOVE FOOD!!!! I love to eat and cook, and bake it. I will just find way's to improve my way of eatting with the foods I love to eat so much.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    I would give up anything that I'm allergic to or makes me ill; and nothing else.
  • MSepp
    MSepp Posts: 228
    Cheeseburgers. I limit myself to one/month or one every few months...and usually I do bison which is a little better for you...I just love a juicy burger with pepperjack....delish.
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    There are a lot of things I absolutely love that I have had to learn to modify in order to continue to enjoy. For example, pizza, chile rellenos, and tacos. Modified and still tasty :) it works to keep me on track when I struggle.

Also, to help me curb my sweet tooth I rely on sugar free gum, Hershey's kisses, fat free yogurt, and fruit to do the trick. I have only dieted a month now so I can't say I will be successful 100% of the time but for now it really helps.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    peanut butter and chocolate
  • TEE1966
    TEE1966 Posts: 21
    My Tim Hortons XL coffee with 2 milks - can not live without it!!!
  • Any food I enjoy eating. There is never a reason to deprive yourself of something you love. Moderation is key.

TOTALLY AGREE! If you deprive yourself ... then you'll binge!
  • Pizza....I could eat it every day. I did that while on vacation in Italy and it wasn't hard to do at all...Real Italian pizza is the best!
  • kvdiva1
    kvdiva1 Posts: 10 Member
    Butter. I freakin love butter. I need it on my toast, with crabs, to cook with. It's the best - will never give it up!