Chicken Breast Recipes

Options

Replies

• shelmac
    shelmac Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    These recipes are making me hungry lol BUMP!!!
  • mitatailor
    mitatailor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    some sour cream and ginger and soy sause. mix it up with the chicken and bake 20 mins. great strong flavours and delicous.
  • Mandas13
    Mandas13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • samnco
    samnco Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I made cream cheese chicken last night and it was amazing. Plugged it into mfp and it was less that 350 calories.

really simple, all you do is half chicken breasts, and then beat them so they are thin. Sautee mushrooms, and/or whatever veggies you want. Add cream cheese to the veggies once they are cooked. Then spread the mixture on the chicken and roll them up.
    Mix 1/4 cup of dijon mustard and half a cup of brown sugar and dip the rolled chicken.
    Cook 15-20 mins and enjoy
    Delicious!
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Bump! :happy:
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • annascrapper
    annascrapper Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    bump...:flowerforyou:
  • boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    Options
    bump
  • amathwills
    amathwills Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone suggested this yet but I only buy fresh chicken as it is very low in sodium compared to buying frozen chicken.
  • maggiemoak
    Options
    I'll bump
  • bima80
    bima80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    bump
  • isasta
    isasta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The healthiest and least dried out way of preparing chicken breast is poaching it.

Try poaching fresh (don't use frozen) breasts in water or stock with grated up ginger and garlic, spring onions and a bit of soy sauce. shred it and add to soba noodles with a mirrin, seseame oil, rice wine vinegar, crushed garlic, fresh spring onions and some ketchup manis.

i blanch brocolini and julienne carrots and mix it in with it.
  • selandia
    Options
    bump
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • thedescentofhope
    Options
    Er why
  • thedescentofhope
    Options
    Not sure if anyone suggested this yet but I only buy fresh chicken as it is very low in sodium compared to buying frozen chicken.

How / why?!
  • FeeeeMarieeee
    FeeeeMarieeee Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump! Love chicken
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options

How / why?!
    Many foods have added sodium to lengthen their shelf life, deli meats, frozen meals etc.
    PARMIGIANO-REGGIANO-CRUSTED CHICKEN
    INGREDIENTS
    • 1/2 cup flour
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 1/4 cups grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese or other freshly grated Parmesan Cheese (Kraft in bag is good)
    • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved and pounded 1/4-inch thick
    • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), divided
    Serves 4
    PREPARATION
    Place the flour on a plate. In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs; place cheese on another plate. Working with one cutlet at a time, coat the chicken with the flour, then egg and then cheese, pressing to adhere. Transfer to a plate.
    In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons EVOO, two turns of the pan, over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until deeply golden, 10 minutes.
    Put your chicken breast on some tinfoil then cover it in a few slices of tomato, a few slices of carrot, some sliced onion, and a tiny bit of garlic. Wrap it all up like a little parcel and pop in the oven for 40 mins. It keems all th moisture in the chicken and helps it to absorb the flavours. Not sure if it's low in sodium but it tastes DELICIOUS! lol

Thanks! :wink: So many wonderful ideas, I really need to get back to this thread more often!:drinker:
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can steal recipes
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    You can put it in your food processor to make stuffed peppers.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.415953101812604.97657.282449018496347&type=3