Chicken Breast Recipes

Options

Replies

• WendyBlendy
    WendyBlendy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Marinade in Italian salad dressing, rosemary, and thyme for about a day. Cook until just barely done. So tender and juicy!
  • Beccalicious420
    Options
    Bump!
  • RonJr88
    RonJr88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump:laugh:
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    bump!:wink::smile:
  • azwen
    azwen Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    My favorite healthy dinner lately is this: Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray or use olive oil. Lay 2-3 breasts, broccoli florets, garlic cloves and cubed butternut squash on sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season however you like. Herbes de Provence is very good, along with salt and pepper. Roast at 425 for 25-30 minutes. Dinner is served! Try other veggies; green beans are good.
  • BlueEyedDevil88
    Options
    Bread it with whole wheat flour and crushed corn flakes (instead of bread crumbs), then bake in the oven.
  • JLjmckesson
    JLjmckesson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Happygirl50
    Happygirl50 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump:smile:
  • jammiemd
    jammiemd Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Marinade it in a little oil, soy sauce, garlic and chilli then serve it with plain steamed veg and a baked sweet potato or, organic black beans! You can do the same with a good fish fillet like salmon or a plain white fish too!

Skip this one... soy sauce is super high in sodium.
  • kmelissa02
    Options
    BUMP..THESE RECIPES SOUND DELICIOUS!
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • brohio2013
    brohio2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    bump
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    How about some great salads with chicken? I marinade mine in a light honey mustard and toss with spinach, cranberries, hard boiled egg whites, sunflower seeds or chopped almonds. Delish! You can make fajitas, too- with lots of veggies! Don't use the store seasoning packets- they are loaded with sodium!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Bump for chicken recipes!
  • danmcgarrigle5
    Options
    I have a very restricted diet due to health reasons, I eat chicken every day, usually twice a day. I boil it, small pot with 3 breasts or so, 3-4 cloves of garlic and 1-2 onions, salt and pepper to taste or preference. Then I shred it. I usually make large batches so I can portion it out as I need it instead of constantly cooking.

I usually eat it plain just like that, but it works well to add to anything, or even add some carrots and other veggies and noodles or rice for some soup