Where did you meet your wife/husband/bf/gf

Options
167891012»

Replies

• JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I'll let you know if it happens. Right now I am holding out for someone far far away. Dam you satan hurry up already.
  • missdabby
    missdabby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    cruzin the ave...LOL...way back in the 70's
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I havent met mine special guy yet...praying to meet him one day in the near future
  • Tmrice721
    Tmrice721 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Tmrice721
    Tmrice721 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    OMG
    AT A HIPPIE COMMUNE :flowerforyou:

Too funny!!!
  • jesilva80
    jesilva80 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Match.com- :0 he hates to admit that to people :bigsmile: after our first date, i knew he would be the one- maried 2 years later, and now its been 5 years, and 1 baby later.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I met through a mutual friend. We were only supposed to hook up a few times and be done with it, no strings attached. Well... 3 years and a baby later.... ;)
  • aymarie33
    aymarie33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    High school football game. He went to the rivals school. We started dating that same year and he transferred schools to be with me :) That was 10 years and 2 babies ago. Feb. 19 will be our 7 year wedding anniversary.
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hahah I love my story! We're trying to win a contest on FB with it right now so keep your fingers crossed for us LOL..

Chris works for my mom's best friend's husband. One afternoon in summer 2010, my mom was at their house by the pool having a couple drinks after the boys got off work. Chris started talking about an upcoming concert and how he was dying to go but none of his friends were going.. he said he'd even put it on Facebook and nothing. My mom told him that I was looking for someone to go to the concert with and had put it on Facebook as well with no replies. Later that night - he added me on Facebook and a couple days later off we went to the concert... as complete strangers and we haven't been apart since.
    We actually grew up neighbours, there is one house between us but with the slight age difference we never knew each other.
    :) The artist from the concert is playing here for Valentine's Day - we're trying to win tickets but I'm honestly just glad we've met and things have lasted for us (so far! LOL)
  • rebeccaboise
    rebeccaboise Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    plentyoffish.com

some may call that website 'the catch and release program', but i found my adorable boyfriend and the rest, the awful old relationships, were history.

and it's free!
  • rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I introduced my best friend to a coworker of mine when I was in college, by the time we had graduated, they were married. So my coworker returned the favor and introduced me to my husband at their wedding.
  • EbonyK
    EbonyK Posts: 92
    Options
    College