February Move Your @ss Challenge...

Options

Replies

• LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Repeat of yesterday - up 5 miles (4 miles on the elliptical and 1 mile on the arc trainer)

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Added 4 miles today. It's so cold and windy outside that I did only one mile outside. The rest was on the treadmill--and a small part of *that* was W1D1 of C25K. I finally started.

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Biked 46.35 miles today.

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Best run in a long time today. Ticker updated.
    exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Went on a short hike this morning and played basketball in the evening. Total distance was just 6 miles, not too impressive, but I'm happy about the 2 1/2 hours I spent working out. Neither sport yields a high mileage, however they both burn a lot of calories :-)
  • 3fitragu
    Options
    Ist time to post. I want to try for 40 miles for February! So far this month I have logged in a combined total of 10 miles on the treadmill.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    4.3 run this morning. Updated.

exercise.png
  • plaid405
    plaid405 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add another 4.6, new total= 19.6
  • gehlerc
    Options
    Went on a short hike this morning and played basketball in the evening. Total distance was just 6 miles, not too impressive, but I'm happy about the 2 1/2 hours I spent working out. Neither sport yields a high mileage, however they both burn a lot of calories :-)

Congratulation! That's what it's all about, right? Living an active lifestyle, not just some number goal. And besides, for me, 6 miles in a day *is* an impressive total.

Thanks for all you do.
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Ran/walked 8 miles today!

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Thursday I was tired & yesterday I was too busy but today in 7* F, I got out and ran in a memory run for a lady (whom I did not know but lived 50 miles from) that was abducted on 1/7 while out on her morning jog. They have 2 men held with one saying she is dead but so far they have NOT found her body! This run was posted on the internet called Shut Up and Run in memory of Sherry Arnold. I have her in my thoughts EVERY time I go out now because this sort of thing has NEVER happened in our area. These men are from Florida NOT eastern Montana and I think the BIG oil boom has brought ALOT of out of staters and whackos to the area for employment!! It was VERY cold but no wind so I was still a sweatin mess when we (the 3 furries & I) got back home!!
    Have a great rest of the weekend everybody!

!weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.gif
  • allenpearcy
    allenpearcy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.1 today at a new PR pace of 8:40 min/mi.

Also, if you are a regular here in this thread you might consider joining the February 29-day challenge group!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2912-february-2012-29-day-challenge

Rock on!
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Just did 9.57 miles on the eliptical machine. Nice way to start a Sunday!
  • gehlerc
    Options
    Thursday I was tired & yesterday I was too busy but today in 7* F, I got out and ran in a memory run for a lady (whom I did not know but lived 50 miles from) that was abducted on 1/7 while out on her morning jog. They have 2 men held with one saying she is dead but so far they have NOT found her body! This run was posted on the internet called Shut Up and Run in memory of Sherry Arnold. I have her in my thoughts EVERY time I go out now because this sort of thing has NEVER happened in our area. These men are from Florida NOT eastern Montana and I think the BIG oil boom has brought ALOT of out of staters and whackos to the area for employment!! It was VERY cold but no wind so I was still a sweatin mess when we (the 3 furries & I) got back home!!
    Have a great rest of the weekend everybody!

Hey vhuber - What a tragedy, the woman abducted on her morning jog. I admire you for participating in the memory run. Be careful when *you* are out...!

Have a great Sunday!
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    6.77 miles today in a mix of cycling and elliptical.

48.379 down and 1.621 to go. I'll see how the rest of the month goes and, if we are doing this again in March, I'll probably step up my goal miles. My goal for February is now to see what % over my goal I can come in at ... turning this into a double challenge for myself at this point.

I'm just thrilled that I can see the word "miles" in any type of exercise that I do. Back in November, before my stents, I couldn't even do two flights of stairs without having to stop and rest and wait for the chest pains to go away. Now I'm doing miles with no pain. Amazing what medical science can do nowadays.
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Walking the puppy. What a beautiful day it is out there!
  • ashby00
    ashby00 Posts: 30 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Xx
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    First time running outside since my stress fracture!!!

.75 miles walking to warm up and cool down, and 2 miles running.

exercise.png
  • tallnsexy
    tallnsexy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Question: I weighed in Saturday morning, my usual time of the day and I was 169. Then this morning i weighed myself cause I physically felt lighter and I was it showed 167.8 should I believe that weight. I did get on the scale two more times just to make sure it would read the same
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    10.5 miles ran

exercise.png