February Move Your @ss Challenge...

Options

Replies

• saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Well I've had to call time on my challenge for February due to a torn calf muscle :(

I probably won't be participating in any March challenge as am having an ankle arthroscopy on Friday, and that combined with the torn calf muscle in the other leg.......I'm not going to be very mobile.

Ticker updated for the last time this month :)

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Well I've had to call time on my challenge for February due to a torn calf muscle :(

I probably won't be participating in any March challenge as am having an ankle arthroscopy on Friday, and that combined with the torn calf muscle in the other leg.......I'm not going to be very mobile.

exercise.png

You did great! Don't worry about the March challenge just get some rest, but I hope you'll be back for April... :flowerforyou:
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options

You did great! Don't worry about the March challenge just get some rest, but I hope you'll be back for April... :flowerforyou:

Oh I will be back for April, even if it's only 5 miles on crutches :laugh:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    So 3.5 today. This is the first month where i am not going to make it!!! I did the best I could though given all of the things that went on this month. Tomorrow I will go to the gym in the morning- so my final number will be in then!

exercise.png
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Walked the dog 1.9 miles, for a total of 86.15 for the month. Hope to break 90 tomorrow!

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    So 3.5 today. This is the first month where i am not going to make it!!! I did the best I could though given all of the things that went on this month. Tomorrow I will go to the gym in the morning- so my final number will be in then!

success is a state of mind that is the direct result of self-satisfaction, in knowing you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming - John Wooden
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Disney princess half marathon sunday 2/6 - 13.1 miles - 2:54:54 was my time...very very very happy with that....

94.59/90 miles complete...made my goal...

then i walked magic kingdom for 10 hrs on sunday after my race and animal kingdom for 7 hrs on monday....no way to log those miles as i didnt turn on my runkeeper to track myself BUT it was a mother f**king lot of walking LOL....

Whoa! Congratulations! That's amazing! :drinker:
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Goal: 85 miles

Completed today (2/28) – 3 miles (Leslie Sansone Walk Slim 5 Really Big Miles)

Total completed – 88 miles

Left to complete – 0 miles
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    45.5 miles down and one more day to hit my goal of 48miles.
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    3 mile run today

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Wightrose, take care of yourself and we'll see you when you return.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    I was inspired by Speedy and Dinos to do 5 miles today (but on the treadmill and it wasn't even snowing). I shaved 2 minutes off my time! First time I've broken an hour.

My husband just asked me what I'm going to do now that I'm getting into shape. I'd really like to do a half marathon but it seems like such a big jump from where I am. All in good time I guess...

Congratulations TidyTinTin for making your goal.

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Disney princess half marathon sunday 2/6 - 13.1 miles - 2:54:54 was my time...very very very happy with that....

then i walked magic kingdom for 10 hrs on sunday after my race and animal kingdom for 7 hrs on monday....no way to log those miles as i didnt turn on my runkeeper to track myself BUT it was a mother f**king lot of walking LOL....

i may or may not do the treadmill tonight watching biggest loser, my bunion on my left foot is still pretty sore and causing me pain...making an appt with the podiatrist now that my race is over....

denise
    Way to go lady! Being able to complete a 1/2 is awesome!! Take care of yourself!!!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

i may or may not do the treadmill tonight watching biggest loser, my bunion on my left foot is still pretty sore and causing me pain...making an appt with the podiatrist now that my race is over....

denise

Wow! Great job & very busy day!!! :drinker:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    My back was still bad today so I chose to ride bike again. Only biked 6 miles tonite due to being up by 4:30 and to work by 6!

weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    2f7706cb932173b.gif
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    3 miles yesterday, all outside walking the dog.

6 miles today: 3 outside with the dog (some in snow, some in cold rain), another three on the treadmill.

exercise.png
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Went back to the gym tonight with the wife. Added another 2.37 miles on the elliptical.

Goal miles: 50
    Miles completed: 125.749
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Not gonna make my goal for this month. But that's ok. Gonna lower my goal for next month so I can add other exercise into my day. I love this challenge and it has motivated me for the past 5 months......but a few weeks ago I got bored with all the walking and decided to add the kettlebell to my workout 3 time a week. I'm gonna drop my goal for next month from 100 miles to 80 miles. I think I'll be able to handle that. Who knows, maybe I'll still reach 100 miles! :)

Updating ticker. Walked 2 miles. :)

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 11.04, Bike 20.3

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Ran/walked 5 miles on the treadmill today! I made it to 100 miles! My first time ever! It feels so great!

exercise.png