YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Lynnie has shampoo commercial worthy hair!!! :love: :love:

Yes.......yes she does. :smokin:

Lynnie is HOT :smokin:

And so are you :love: :smooched:

And ummmmmm everyone else on here :love: :smooched: :drinker:
    MFP is full of hotties :drinker:

Kellch its your turn to get a sexy new hot Avatar... Tam I LOVE :love: your new AV.. very nice, you have a smile that could melt an iceberg!

I agree that there are too many hotties on here to list... keep up all teh good work you guys! soon when I reach the level that you all have I might consider myself in the club... but until then... :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I'm too lazy to change it ninja.gif

:laugh: :tongue:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    I love Vickys. Biofit is my fav. bra.

I heard good things about biofit. I also heard they have sizes for the big girls!:laugh:

I'm a 34 Long.

How the hell have I missed 11 pages of hotness?????

"I'm a 34 Long" Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I agree that there are too many hotties on here to list... keep up all teh good work you guys! soon when I reach the level that you all have I might consider myself in the club... but until then... :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Don't discredit yourself so quickly there, stud. I wouldn't mind getting into some trouble, if ya know what I mean... :flowerforyou:

uh oh, there is a Bro-mance a brewin! :drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Don't discredit yourself so quickly there, stud. I wouldn't mind getting into some trouble, if ya know what I mean... :flowerforyou:

:laugh:

Ya know, I think there could be something there that wasn't there before.

beast4.jpg
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh the Hot list is Growing. YGGs! (and boys!).
    Trouble is double hot.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options

:noway: Crap, just when I was ready to make my move on you, you post this. Do you perhaps straddle the fence. :bigsmile:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Wow ... this is much more than a hottie fest going on here! I actually worked for a couple of hours and missed all kinds of good stuff.

It sure made me look at Trouble in a whole new light
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Ya know, I think there could be something there that wasn't there before.

beast4.jpg

OH EM GEE, I'm laughing so hard, my 3yo is asking me "MAMA! WHAT IS IT?! ARE YOU OKAYS?!" :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I heard good things about biofit. I also heard they have sizes for the big girls!:laugh:

I'm a 34 Long.

Hey! Canadian hottness! :love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

I'm a 34 Long.

Hey! Canadian hottness! :love:

Thanks Beans. :blushing:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    wwwaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have no idear wth you guys are talkin about. The cartoon is so over my head. :grumble:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    It's a song from Beauty & the Beast (as is the cartoon). There must be something there that wasn't there before. :laugh: youtube it. :bigsmile:
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options

:noway: Crap, just when I was ready to make my move on you, you post this. Do you perhaps straddle the fence. :bigsmile:

Depends on what you mean by "the fence." :huh:

:tongue:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    There is something in the eyes of a person who is taking control of their health that makes them extra sexy:love:

:heart: To all my YGG Hotties!!

(and Mr McHotcakes!)
  • lynniejones
    Options
    There is something in the eyes of a person who is taking control of their health that makes them extra sexy:love:

(and Mr McHotcakes!)

Mr. McHotcakes? BWHAHAHA! Can I order me some of that. I'll take a McHotcakes and sausage.
    Orange juice, wheat toast, hold the butter.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

(and Mr McHotcakes!)

Mr. McHotcakes? BWHAHAHA! Can I order me some of that. I'll take a McHotcakes and sausage.

I dont know, butter could make it interesting:happy:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Dang it...now I want pancakes. :grumble:
  • lynniejones
    Options

(and Mr McHotcakes!)

I'm lactose intolerant. Butter would make it interesting but in a bad way.
  • arewethereyet
    Options

(and Mr McHotcakes!)

I'm lactose intolerant. Butter would make it interesting but in a bad way.