YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options
lynniejones
lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
Here you go ladies and gents:

To my favorite beautiful ppl on MFP you are too numerous to mention but I'll start with my black teammates, you support me in ways you don't even know. I :heart: youse guys so much! Marla, Jeannie, Sara, Sam, Janie and I know I forgot to mention some but you are awesome!

JackeH cause you are Hot and I promised not to forget you.

Cheryl cause you get me.

Dave cause you got in trouble and took it like a man and showed class afterwards.

Replies

• lynniejones
    Options
    Here you go ladies and gents:

To my favorite beautiful ppl on MFP you are too numerous to mention but I'll start with my black teammates, you support me in ways you don't even know. I :heart: youse guys so much! Marla, Jeannie, Sara, Sam, Janie and I know I forgot to mention some but you are awesome!

JackeH cause you are Hot and I promised not to forget you.

Cheryl cause you get me.

Dave cause you got in trouble and took it like a man and showed class afterwards.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    3-cheers to the mfp hotties & hotters (:huh: ) out there!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I knew I was a hottie when I bought a new pair of jeans and they were the same size as my daughters!!

Woot Woot!!:drinker:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    I knew I was a hottie when I bought a new pair of jeans and they were the same size as my daughters!!

YOU GO GIRL!

I saw an advertisement for a pair of jeans called: Not Your Daughter's Jeans. Hell I would love to wear my daughter's jeans!

Lynnie
    (who hopes everyone knows there is no specific topic to this thread and warns it may ramble on aimlessly.).
  • lynniejones
    Options
    AND NOW, Ladies and Gentlemen,

The winner of the category: Hottest-Mom-To-Beeeeeeeeeeeee (drum roll please)

TAM!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

YOU GO GIRL!

I saw an advertisement for a pair of jeans called: Not Your Daughter's Jeans. Hell I would love to wear my daughter's jeans!

Lynnie
    (who hopes everyone knows there is no specific topic to this thread and warns it may ramble on aimlessly.).

I guess we could just call this thread

Hijacked

but with all the homeland security it may have been labled CODE RED:happy:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

TAM!

Oh for SURE!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    To all the hot women and mothers (and men on here)!

Who are working their butts off to feel and look their best!!

YOU ALL ROCK!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I am so proud of all of you! :flowerforyou:

:heart:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

TAM!
    Awwwwwww thanks!!!!!!! :blushing:

I appreciate that so much!! :bigsmile:

:heart:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    doesnt the title sound like a Beyonce song?:wink:
  • lynniejones
    Options

YOU GO GIRL!

Lynnie

Hijacked

Ah *shrug* who cares. Life isn't about fitting things neatly into categories! It's about...
    getting tattoos at 40 and watching Dirty Dancing 4 times this week because you are sad about Patrick Swayze being ill, and and and loving greek yogurt and an ugly little chichipoo with stinky breath and bug eyes, um..ya..what was I talking about again?
  • lynniejones
    Options

A diva is a female version of a husla, of a husla, of a husla.

Lynnie
    who really should be getting ready for work now and wonders if she is going to get in trouble for her tattoo
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    uh oh! I got your back! (no pun intended!):smokin:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

YOU GO GIRL!

Lynnie

Hijacked

Ah *shrug* who cares. Life isn't about fitting things neatly into categories! It's about...
    getting tattoos at 40 and watching Dirty Dancing 4 times this week because you are sad about Patrick Swayze being ill, and and and loving greek yogurt and an ugly little chichipoo with stinky breath and bug eyes, um..ya..what was I talking about again?

I love the expression
    Life is what happens when you are making plans.

so durn true.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options
    I want a tattoo... been thinking about doing it when I hit my goal weight, cause I'll be smokin' hot! LOL
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I want a tattoo... been thinking about doing it when I hit my goal weight, cause I'll be smokin' hot! LOL

Leckle I saw you b4 and afters...........you are smokin hot NOW:love::love:

great job BTW!!:flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options

A diva is a female version of a husla, of a husla, of a husla.

Lynnie
    who really should be getting ready for work now and wonders if she is going to get in trouble for her tattoo

OhOh! I love the dark hair thing goin on!
    Whew is your tattoo?
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,756 Member
    Options

Leckle I saw you b4 and afters...........you are smokin hot NOW:love::love:

great job BTW!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks! Maybe my tat should be a flame?!?
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Leckel, you're already hot, get that tat now!

Bunny, thanks about the new 'do. :)
    I got my tat on my inner wrist. It reminds me to believe in myself, that I have accomplished great things over the past few months and years, and if I continue to believe in myself life will only get better.

cid__SNC00476smaller-1.jpg
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Here's to all you hard workin' hotties!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: