YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I love Vickys. Biofit is my fav. bra.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    My only requirement is hoist and hold... all the while being comfy and sexy. Not too much to ask.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to go there today to get some new "supplies" but the kids weren't feeling it. They were wound & I couldn't leave my poor husband in the food court with all of them going bonkers while I got goodies. :laugh:

Leckel - Thank you to you & your husband for your sacrifices for your country! I admire military families SO much! He's going to be drooling when he comes home to you! :love:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    My only requirement is hoist and hold... all the while being comfy and sexy. Not too much to ask.

You would think. Pregnant &/or breasfeeding constantly for 4.5 years has done a number on me. :grumble:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Lynnie (secretly wants a boob job)
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    To all you "hooters" out there! bikebabevc5.gif YGG!
    This was me in HS. Now not so much paid to have them smaller.

I'm still working on my hotness! one day I hope!:bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I heard good things about biofit. I also heard they have sizes for the big girls!:laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    I was supposed to go there today to get some new "supplies" but the kids weren't feeling it. They were wound & I couldn't leave my poor husband in the food court with all of them going bonkers while I got goodies. :laugh:

Leckel - Thank you to you & your husband for your sacrifices for your country! I admire military families SO much! He's going to be drooling when he comes home to you! :love:

Thanks! This is so silly, I'll take drooling from my hubby, but all I want is for him to pick me up and swing me around when he gets home. I wouldn't have expected it 40 pounds ago, poor guy might hurt something. But now... my feet better leave the ground when I see him!

I will wait to hit Vicky's until I'm all alone. I'll go some day my kids are in school. Too much pressure otherwise!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Theresa (not so secretly wants one too)
  • lynniejones
    Options

I heard good things about biofit. I also heard they have sizes for the big girls!:laugh:

I'm a 34 Long.
  • 72lori
    Options
    Lori outwardly wants a lift... and a tuck....
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Thanks! This is so silly, I'll take drooling from my hubby, but all I want is for him to pick me up and swing me around when he gets home. I wouldn't have expected it 40 pounds ago, poor guy might hurt something. But now... my feet better leave the ground when I see him!

I will wait to hit Vicky's until I'm all alone. I'll go some day my kids are in school. Too much pressure otherwise!

That is such a cute, romantic wish and vision...I hope he sweeps you off your feet!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

That is NOT silly! That's a wonderful thing to want! Does he come home soon?
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    HOT.gif
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Sara wants a little nip....wait...now I want a drink. Hmmm...Decisions, decisions...:laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options

Come home soon by SHEDaisy is a beautiful song
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Great thing about a reduction is that you get all this!
  • 72lori
    Options

He'll be home early May. Another 6 weeks to get even hotter. I sent him this pic as a sneak peak, he's dying, I should send something a little.... hmm... hotter maybe. Poor guy, he already called me a tease. Ahhh, whatever I can do to help hin pass time. LOL!
    SneakPeak1.jpg?t=1238374738
  • lynniejones
    Options

He'll be home early May. Another 6 weeks to get even hotter. I sent him this pic as a sneak peak, he's dying, I should send something a little.... hmm... hotter maybe. Poor guy, he already called me a tease. Ahhh, whatever I can do to help hin pass time. LOL!
    SneakPeak1.jpg?t=1238374738

Holy crap you're Queen Hottie!
  • 72lori
    Options

Great thing about a reduction is that you get all this!
    I'm asking my doctor next time I go, but I'm not sure I'm reduction material anymore. Not sure. They are still plenty big but I'm not sure how small I want to be. Size is not important. Perky is!