YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you hotties!! :wink: :smooched:

Good morning Beautiful Pregnant Goddess!

BPG is now your code name!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie

Oh Oh ohhhh I want a code name!!!

BYRH?...... Believe You Are Hot. (?)

Pronounced Byrah like elvira!!

I am believing in the hotness!!

and CHERLY OMG.......tonight is the night for belly laughs!!:laugh:

Yes, well unfortunately that post was me. Top heavy, flat butt. Running is better with my new support sport bra, though :happy:

Hi BPG!! ( I hate bikes or I'd spin with you - they kill my neck, good luck with the butt thing)
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Sara, double frick! Your new AV is hubba hubba baby! The award for hottest mom of three goes to Hottie McBeans!
    I love to see your smilin' face.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    3-cheers to the mfp hotties & hotters (:huh: ) out there!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I thought this said "hooters" :laugh:

Well it could:huh:

:bigsmile:

To all you "hooters" out there! bikebabevc5.gif YGG!

I now have no butt whatsoever thlmao-1.gif

I miss my bewbs.
  • cmriverside
    Options
    You Better Believe I'm a Hawtie McNaughty?? let's see - lynnie - YBBIAHMc - kinda long

phonetically: WhyBeeAMick :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Sara, double frick! Your new AV is hubba hubba baby! The award for hottest mom of three goes to Hottie McBeans!

Double Frick! :laugh: I love you, silly girl. It was a good angle & I screwed with the pic in Picasa. I'm not that cute. :tongue:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    You Better Believe I'm a Hawtie McNaughty?? let's see - lynnie - YBBIAHMc - kinda long

phonetically: WhyBeeAMick :laugh:

BWAHAHA! You're hilarious!
  • cmriverside
    Options

Double Frick! :laugh: I love you, silly girl. It was a good angle & I screwed with the pic in Picasa. I'm not that cute. :tongue:

Yeah. Sure! You most certainly are that cute!! (I'm not 38, either :wink: - well I am this week)
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Yeah. Sure! You most certainly are that cute!! (I'm not 38, either :wink: - well I am this week)

:laugh: Well, I'll be 38 this week, too. Why the hell not. It's just another number that likes to think it can screw with us. Age & the scale be damned!:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: Well, I'll be 38 this week, too. Why the hell not. It's just another number that likes to think it can screw with us. Age & the scale be damned!:drinker:

38 is my BAC. :blushing:
  • cmriverside
    Options

I notice I get more calories when I'm 38. Maybe I'll be 23 next week.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Oopsy
    I cyber -stuttered.
  • lynniejones
    Options

I notice I get more calories when I'm 38. Maybe I'll be 23 next week.

I'm 40. And I get nuffin'! And I miss my bewbs, but if I look lower I'll find them.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :tongue: Can I be part of the hottie group too!!! :tongue:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    38 is my BAC.

only SoupNazi would "get" that one Shannie -- - and I kept looking at it until it just came to me. I think you should be dead. :sad:

dead.gif
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

You are a MAJOR hottie!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    38 is my BAC.

only SoupNazi would "get" that one Shannie -- - and I kept looking at it until it just came to me. I think you should be dead. :sad:

dead.gif

LOL Hey I know what blood alcohol content is lady! I mean that is what it is isn't it?

Or it could be Bacon Ate Content
    or it could be ....Browies always consumed
  • lynniejones
    Options

Hey you already are! I totally love your hair...so cute!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Hey you already are! I totally love your hair...so cute!

:flowerforyou: Thanks! I love your hair as well....great color and style for a hottie like you!!! :smokin:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Boring Annoying Cows? :huh:

Hey, T! You are so a hottie! :happy:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    I'm 40. And I get nuffin'! And I miss my bewbs, but if I look lower I'll find them.

I'm with you there sista! (I still got the bewbs but they ain't the same.) All the more reason to go for sexy push up bras to increase the level of hottness. My hubby hasn't seen my progess he's in Iraq, he just told me tonight to go to Vicky's Secret and get myself some stuff. Oh hell yeah! (Not like I needed permission to shop, I'm really good at it, but now I won't feel bad.)