YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to go there today to get some new "supplies" but the kids weren't feeling it. They were wound & I couldn't leave my poor husband in the food court with all of them going bonkers while I got goodies. :laugh:

Leckel - Thank you to you & your husband for your sacrifices for your country! I admire military families SO much! He's going to be drooling when he comes home to you! :love:

Thanks! This is so silly, I'll take drooling from my hubby, but all I want is for him to pick me up and swing me around when he gets home. I wouldn't have expected it 40 pounds ago, poor guy might hurt something. But now... my feet better leave the ground when I see him!

I will wait to hit Vicky's until I'm all alone. I'll go some day my kids are in school. Too much pressure otherwise!

That is NOT silly! That's a wonderful thing to want! Does he come home soon?

He'll be home early May. Another 6 weeks to get even hotter. I sent him this pic as a sneak peak, he's dying, I should send something a little.... hmm... hotter maybe. Poor guy, he already called me a tease. Ahhh, whatever I can do to help hin pass time. LOL!
    SneakPeak1.jpg?t=1238374738

Holy crap you're Queen Hottie!

That's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me! :blushing:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Do you have your belly button pierced?
  • 72lori
    Options
    Do you have your belly button pierced?
    Yep, did it when I turned 30 and got divorced. Never show it to anybody though. Never had the belly to show it off.
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    I'm liking the threed boobies and peircings
  • lynniejones
    Options
    That's awesome! I want a nice tummy so I can do that but at 40 Im not sure that is in the cards. YGG!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Glad we could entertain. Don't forget tattoos.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Lynnie (secretly wants a boob job)
    Lori outwardly wants a lift... and a tuck....

Great thing about a reduction is that you get all this!
    I'm asking my doctor next time I go, but I'm not sure I'm reduction material anymore. Not sure. They are still plenty big but I'm not sure how small I want to be. Size is not important. Perky is!

Just my opinion, but I think you look great! :flowerforyou: Very hot!!! What style belly ring do you have???
  • 72lori
    Options
    My ring is just a spiral with a colored ball. I want to get a 14 K gold hoop. Just need to find one I like.
  • johnblake
    Options
    That's awesome! I want a nice tummy so I can do that but at 40 Im not sure that is in the cards. YGG!

it's in the cards about 2 years ago I was 250
  • lynniejones
    Options

Do you feel like you are peeping into the girls locker room?
  • johnblake
    Options
    Glad we could entertain. Don't forget tattoos.
    I done thank you it was really good for me. anyone got a smoke :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • 72lori
    Options
    Who cares how old you are? It's about how it makes you feel. Even IF you don't show it off, you know it's there.
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Lynnie....you should definitely get your belly pierced...you are soo way hot enough to work it!!! :smokin:

I got mine done a year ago and I love it!!! :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    Options

I am okay with losing weight. I'm having a difficult time with the toning, firming, exercising part. I've been the most non exercising, unathletic person my entire life. I started jogging for the first time ever, but I honestly believe I can do it.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Lynnie....you should definitely get your belly pierced...you are soo way hot enough to work it!!! :smokin:

I got mine done a year ago and I love it!!! :drinker:

20 more pounds and that will be my reward.
    Motivation!!
  • 72lori
    Options

I am okay with losing weight. I'm having a difficult time with the toning, firming, exercising part. I've been the most non exercising, unathletic person my entire life. I started jogging for the first time ever, but I honestly believe I can do it.
    You can do it! I was only walking for exercise until 2 months ago. I started jogging (slowly) and lifting weights. I can already see changes. The more change you see, the more addictive it becomes. Plus, you get to go into manland (free weights) and feel all of them staring at your hottness. :tongue:
  • johnblake
    Options

Do you go to the gym
  • johnblake
    Options

You can do it! I was only walking for exercise until 2 months ago. I started jogging (slowly) and lifting weights. I can already see changes. The more change you see, the more addictive it becomes. Plus, you get to go into manland (free weights) and feel all of them staring at your hottness. :tongue:

You got it right walking burns more Fat plus I'm sure it makes you dog really happy
  • lynniejones
    Options

You got it right walking burns more Fat plus I'm sure it makes you dog really happy

I have a membershipat the Y but I am terrified to go there, I don't know why. I jog outside now that it is nice. I can't run the stinky chichipoo dog (my chihuahua) she is too tiny and gets worn out then I have to carry her..hahaha
  • 72lori
    Options

[/quote]

I burn a lot jogging for 30 minutes cause my heart rate stays around 155-165 the whole time. BUT I've also stopped losing since I started lifting and jogging... so I'm going to start walking again. On top of the others of course and YES my doggie loves it. He can spell W-A-L-K. I said it today and he ws a mess until we left.