YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    That is where I am going to get mine....and whatever to what people call it or say about it...I had an airbrushed one there (vacation fun) and it looked sexy as heck!!! :love:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,099 Member
    Options
    I'm around if any one needs help with the size of the boobies :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

We want to meet your wife.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    See, I think so too, plus I want to be able to cover it. Hey, I'm almost 37... call me a tramp, I don't care! It might be a compliment.
  • Theresa35
    Options
    See, I think so too, plus I want to be able to cover it. Hey, I'm almost 37... call me a tramp, I don't care! It might be a compliment.

:drinker: Good for you girl...:smokin:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Do you think Clint Black has had a face lift?
  • Theresa35
    Options

I haven't seen him recently...:huh:
  • cmriverside
    Options

10-4
  • lynniejones
    Options

He's on celebrity apprentice right now. just looks weird.
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    I'm around if any one needs help with the size of the boobies :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

We want to meet your wife.

ok she has a tattoo of a sea horse on her lower back
  • cmriverside
    Options

he he, I'm watching indigenous people in Brazi/ (or Peru?) on the Travel Channel. They have it figured out. No clothes, no "stuff" no TV. It's looking good. Except they eat monkeys and other odd foods.....
  • johnblake
    Options

he he, I'm watching indigenous people in Brazi/ (or Peru?) on the Travel Channel. They have it figured out. No clothes, no "stuff" no TV. It's looking good. Except they eat monkeys and other odd foods.....

monkey is not bad I like it BBQ no sauce
  • lynniejones
    Options

We are watching two programs, celeb apprentice and also something about two dudes living with a tribe in the amazon, mike and ollie or something like that.
  • cmriverside
    Options

We are watching two programs, celeb apprentice and also something about two dudes living with a tribe in the amazon, mike and ollie or something like that.

yeah, yeah - the Machigenga Tribe!
  • lynniejones
    Options

I just want to touch his monkey.
  • johnblake
    Options

if it's really a big deal getting a tat you should start by going to a shop and talk to the artist there are a lot of really good artist and a lot of good women artist, just remember something costume will cost more but it's something that you will have the rest of your life
  • johnblake
    Options

would you like to hold my snake :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options

would you like to hold my snake :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh:

UM. :blushing:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi all you hotties. You all look great. :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Laura you are looking amazing!!!!!!!!!

33 lbs already. YGG!!!!!!!!!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options

if it's really a big deal getting a tat you should start by going to a shop and talk to the artist there are a lot of really good artist and a lot of good women artist, just remember something costume will cost more but it's something that you will have the rest of your life
    It is a big deal. It's not like I can easily erase it if I don't like it. I've been in shops twice. Maybe I need to grow bigger kahunas and just do it!