YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Laura you are looking amazing!!!!!!!!!

33 lbs already. YGG!!!!!!!!!

yep, but I still have a long way to go to be considered a hottie, even though my hubby thinks I am. thank you.

Honey, see CM's post...hotties come in a shapes and sizes. It's all about attitude baby!
    Sexy is 20% what you got and 80% what you think you got!!

okay, then I think I am hot. :flowerforyou:

Don't just think it...KNOW IT!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    You should get an inspiriational word tattoed somewhere...then I could be like..an inspirational leader or something....that would be frickin amazing! The leader of the Hottie McNaughty tribe..bwahahaha
    I'm telling you... thinking about a tattoo when I hit goal. I feel it in the cards. I have to start thinking harder about placement and what to get! I've always wanted one on my foot, although I think it hurts like heck there. Plus I sorta want to be able to cover it if need be.

i have a star on my left foot. it took all of 5 minutes and just felt like a scrape. i :heart: it!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Okay, quick off the top of your head name two MFP members you think deserve to know they are MFP hotties. LOL!

Heather and Lauryn!! Woot woo, two brunette beauties! Shout out. :bigsmile:

WOOTWOOT!!!
    i had a hot moment! my ex-BF told me i am looking goooood. i saw him at a party and he said i look all toned and stuff. crazy, because i was wearing a big black sweater, but i'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :smokin:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    Although I do not fit into this category, I think that everyone in here even you Johnb, are Hot... you all have worked really hard and you deserve a little something extra...

Also Lynnie I agree Corinthians should be added!

you should start a list... not in any order, everyone will nominate someone they feel is deserving and they make the list :wink: it will help as a little confidence booster and then nominator gets to say something nice about the person they nominated :) hows that? I will let you start that thread since you started this one!

GOOD THREAD Lynnie :laugh: I like it!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Shannon has been voted HOT HOT HOT on another thread, so let's add her here!!

Also, Corinthians ..what a beautiful lady, inside and out.

Yee-haw! :drinker:

Went out to lunch yesterday with a friend and was flirted with by the cute waiter! :smokin:

Well, he kept asking if I needed anything. That's flirting, right???? :huh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Shannon has been voted HOT HOT HOT on another thread, so let's add her here!!

Also, Corinthians ..what a beautiful lady, inside and out.

Yee-haw! :drinker:

Went out to lunch yesterday with a friend and was flirted with by the cute waiter! :smokin:

It's flirting AS LONG AS he didn't say "mam" alot.
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

you better believe it... and when he asks if he can take your order hes totally checkin you out! YGG

and do you know why??? cuz you IS HAWT!!!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Lynnie....you should definitely get your belly pierced...you are soo way hot enough to work it!!! :smokin:

I got mine done a year ago and I love it!!! :drinker:

20 more pounds and that will be my reward.
    Motivation!!

YES do it!!! i have gotten 3 peircings in the past year... they are exciting and sexy and all that!!!! Maybe my belly button should be next too:laugh: but i do want a new tattoo too... my birthday is coming in 2 weeks.,, maybe then:smile:

You should get an inspiriational word tattoed somewhere...then I could be like..an inspirational leader or something....that would be frickin amazing! The leader of the Hottie McNaughty tribe..bwahahaha

crud i got really behind on this thread!!!! But i want a butterfly on my lower back.... but inspirational words are always good too.... i would have to think of a good one.....
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    crud i got really behind on this thread!!!! But i want a butterfly on my lower back.... but inspirational words are always good too.... i would have to think of a good one.....

If I had to get a tatoo, it would be on my Butt, and it would say "EXIT ONLY"
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My bump is showing more and more.

My days of being flirted with are numbered for awhile! :grumble:

:wink:
  • jackeh
    Options

LOL soundslike a good tattoo....
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

I am sure Max, John, and Dave can offer some nice ones... have no fear... you will get some more flirting before that little baby is born and I am sure you will enjoy them all :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

You know just so there is no question... in case I have one of those nights and I get too drunk... I just want all my bases covered...
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

I have a young friend. He got the words " Ur Name" on his tushie...so now he can say to anyone, baby I've got your name tattooed on my *kitten*.
  • jackeh
    Options

You know just so there is no question... in case I have one of those nights and I get too drunk... I just want all my bases covered...

:laugh:
  • jackeh
    Options

I have a young friend. He got the words " Ur Name" on his tushie...so now he can say to anyone, baby I've got your name tattooed on my *kitten*.

I like that one... :laugh:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Laura you are looking amazing!!!!!!!!!

33 lbs already. YGG!!!!!!!!!

yep, but I still have a long way to go to be considered a hottie, even though my hubby thinks I am. thank you.

Honey, see CM's post...hotties come in a shapes and sizes. It's all about attitude baby!
    Sexy is 20% what you got and 80% what you think you got!!

okay, then I think I am hot. :flowerforyou:

Don't just think it...KNOW IT!

Okay, I know I am HOT
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

I am sure Max, John, and Dave can offer some nice ones... have no fear... you will get some more flirting before that little baby is born and I am sure you will enjoy them all :wink: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
    Ohh, you are SO right!! I always have them.

You have given me hope Obi Wan!! :tongue:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

Tami-
    You get hotter every day
    signed
    anonymous
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

thats what I am here for young Padawan :wink: :drinker: