YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    the foot doesn't hurt as bad as you might think. I have one on each foot. it just vibrates the bones and that is not fun!:laugh:

What do you have on your feet? I fear not liking it once it's done and then having to look at it all the time!

well supposedly my name on one foot and family on the other both in Kanji. But you know one little mistake from the tattoo artist and it says something else. so, as far as I know that is what I have. :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    my reward for hitting goal and keeping it all off for 6 months is the notes to the song my mom used to sing to me and my sister when we were kids.

HOLY SCHNIT Sam look at your knockers!

THIS THREAD IS BRINGING SEXY BACK!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    It really is something that will be with you forever, so it is of course an important decision that needs to be well thought out or you will have total regrets. I have half a heart with my husband's name tatted on my chest, he has the other half. I also have a fairy on my thigh.

that's cool.................I don't think I could do that, I hhave 5 and am looking for my 6th I do have a sea horse on my chest with my wifes name in there.

I thought you were getting Neptune?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LhqBElL-dUk/SQdH8QhgeUI/AAAAAAAAABo/yA8C5s4sqSA/s320/Neptune+ver2+small.jpg

yes Neptune is what I'm getting next
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    my reward for hitting goal and keeping it all off for 6 months is the notes to the song my mom used to sing to me and my sister when we were kids.

That was before the reduction. I was 19 and 130 pounds! My girls weighed in at 5 pounds each. and yes I weighed them!!:blushing: :laugh:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Janie,

Change starts now! lol.

I'm reading a cute little blog about sexy being a state of mind.

http://youlooksexy.blogspot.com/2006/09/sexy-is-state-of-mind.html
    Cute blog. Cleaning the toilet doesn't make me feel sexy. I think I will stop doing it so I can get the most out of my hottness! :wink:
  • lynniejones
    Options

That was before the reduction. I was 19 and 130 pounds! My girls weighed in at 5 pounds each. and yes I weighed them!!:blushing: :laugh:

Good lord t hey look like they were painful.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    This thread makes me happy. Silly, pointless, rambling, uplifting, amazing, happy good fun.
    Ohya.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Janie,

Change starts now! lol.

I'm reading a cute little blog about sexy being a state of mind.

http://youlooksexy.blogspot.com/2006/09/sexy-is-state-of-mind.html

Thanks Lynnie - I bookmarked this..

I do really need this, have felt like an old hag too long.. time to feel sexy!!!

:heart: :smooched: :heart: :smooched: love you guys!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

They were and that is why I got them smaller. Sad thing is that when I was PG with my girls they got back up to that size.
  • 72lori
    Options

They were and that is why I got them smaller. Sad thing is that when I was PG with my girls they got back up to that size.
    Mine were huge when I was prego too. I was wearing a DDD and refused to find out what came next, just kept stuffing 'em in!

Right now I can't figure out what size I am. I need to go get fitted.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Well. Thank you for sharing your giant knockers with us my darling friend.
    I love your big muscles more.
    Just as sexy, fo sho.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Mine were huge when I was prego too. I was wearing a DDD and refused to find out what came next, just kept stuffing 'em in!

Right now I can't figure out what size I am. I need to go get fitted.

My largest before reduction was 42 F.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Well. Thank you for sharing your giant knockers with us my darling friend.
    I love your big muscles more.
    Just as sexy, fo sho.

Big BOOBS not so sexy BIG MUSCLES WAY WAY SEXY!!!!
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    I'm around if any one needs help with the size of the boobies :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Speaking of big boobs, where's Max and Dave?????

HAHAHAHHA
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

HAHAHAHHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    most women get itin the lower back
    I always thought about there... then my friend called it a 'tramp stamp' and I had second thoughts!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

HAHAHAHHA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    I always thought about there... then my friend called it a 'tramp stamp' and I had second thoughts!

Oh crud, I thought we were talking about lower back pain from big bewbs. Duh.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

That is what people call them but I want to see someone call me that I might have to use that muscle in my AV!! :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: