YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Laura you are looking amazing!!!!!!!!!

33 lbs already. YGG!!!!!!!!!

yep, but I still have a long way to go to be considered a hottie, even though my hubby thinks I am. thank you.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    yeah, yeah - the Machigenga Tribe!

I just want to touch his monkey.

would you like to hold my snake :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh:
    Snakes give me the willies. We had a snake problem at one of our houses. I learned to shoot them with the BB gun or beat them to death with a shovel. Is it still up for grabs?
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Snakes give me the willies. We had a snake problem at one of our houses. I learned to shoot them with the BB gun or beat them to death with a shovel. Is it still up for grabs?

That was always the rule in our house for pets. If it is something that mommy would normally kill with a shovel it is not a pet.
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    See, I think so too, plus I want to be able to cover it. Hey, I'm almost 37... call me a tramp, I don't care! It might be a compliment.

if it's really a big deal getting a tat you should start by going to a shop and talk to the artist there are a lot of really good artist and a lot of good women artist, just remember something costume will cost more but it's something that you will have the rest of your life
    It is a big deal. It's not like I can easily erase it if I don't like it. I've been in shops twice. Maybe I need to grow bigger kahunas and just do it!

the problem with tattoos sre once you get one it's not enough
  • lynniejones
    Options

yep, but I still have a long way to go to be considered a hottie, even though my hubby thinks I am. thank you.

Honey, see CM's post...hotties come in all shapes and sizes. It's all about attitude baby!
    Sexy is 20% what you got and 80% what you think you got!!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    See, I think so too, plus I want to be able to cover it. Hey, I'm almost 37... call me a tramp, I don't care! It might be a compliment.

if it's really a big deal getting a tat you should start by going to a shop and talk to the artist there are a lot of really good artist and a lot of good women artist, just remember something costume will cost more but it's something that you will have the rest of your life
    It is a big deal. It's not like I can easily erase it if I don't like it. I've been in shops twice. Maybe I need to grow bigger kahunas and just do it!

I agree, I am an adrenaline junky.

the problem with tattoos sre once you get one it's not enough
  • 72lori
    Options
    That was always the rule in our house for pets. If it is something that mommy would normally kill with a shovel it is not a pet.
    Love it! Thank goodness my kids are sissies too.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

Honey, see CM's post...hotties come in a shapes and sizes. It's all about attitude baby!

okay, then I think I am hot. :flowerforyou:
  • 72lori
    Options

Honey, see CM's post...hotties come in a shapes and sizes. It's all about attitude baby!

Now you got it! We know you are hot! What's the noise??? Just you sizzlin' girl.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options

Now you got it! We know you are hot! What's the noise??? Just you sizzlin' girl.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Okay, quick off the top of your head name two MFP members you think deserve to know they are MFP hotties. LOL!

Heather and Lauryn!! Woot woo, two brunette beauties! Shout out. :bigsmile:
  • johnblake
    Options
    Okay, quick off the top of your head name two MFP members you think deserve to know they are MFP hotties. LOL!

you are the only one that comes to mind
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Oh, nuh uh. I can think of at least ten off the top of my head.

Mir, Sassy, Shuntae! Hot hot hot! :)
  • johnblake
    Options
    no just you
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    That's it. I'm making a hair appointment toot sweet.
  • lynniejones
    Options

I have no idea what toot sweet means but it sounds like deliscious fun!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options

I have no idea what toot sweet means but it sounds like deliscious fun!

Lynnie! You should be in bed.....or are you? :wink:

The English expression toot sweet, which means 'immediately; right away', is an anglicization of the French phrase tout de suite.

Toot sweet--which is also found in more jocular versions, such as toot sweat and the tooter the sweeter 'more promptly'--is first found during World War I, when many French words and expressions were borrowed by English-speaking soldiers. Some similar borrowings, from different eras, include fox paws for faux pas 'blunder of etiquette', au reservoir for au revoir 'good-bye', and mercy (or messy) buckets for merci beaucoup 'thank you very much'.

A difference between these words and toot sweet, however, is that these other expressions conform the French words to similar-sounding English words, but toot sweet is pretty much how tout de suite is pronounced in French--it doesn't involve an alteration of the French phrase.

The French tout de suite literally means 'all at once; consecutively'--a sense that rarely appears in English--but it is used idiomatically to mean 'immediately'.

:happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

I'm just catching up on what I missed last night & saw this. BWAHAHAHA! Hilarious, Lori! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

2 of my SAHM peeps. Lori & MechanicMom. Woot! :smooched: This thread is fun, Lynnie. :bigsmile:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Shannon has been voted HOT HOT HOT on another thread, so let's add her here!!

Also, Corinthians ..what a beautiful lady, inside and out.