YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Lynnie....you should definitely get your belly pierced...you are soo way hot enough to work it!!! :smokin:

I got mine done a year ago and I love it!!! :drinker:

20 more pounds and that will be my reward.
    Motivation!!

YES do it!!! i have gotten 3 peircings in the past year... they are exciting and sexy and all that!!!! Maybe my belly button should be next too:laugh: but i do want a new tattoo too... my birthday is coming in 2 weeks.,, maybe then:smile:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    I have a membershipat the Y but I am terrified to go there, I don't know why. I jog outside now that it is nice. I can't run the stinky chichipoo dog (my chihuahua) she is too tiny and gets worn out then I have to carry her..hahaha
    Don't be afraid! It's a little intimiating at first. I belonged to an all womens gym in Maryland, then we came here and there isn't one. After about 2 weeks, once they realize you are coming in every day and not giving up, you become a regular. It's like Cheers where everybody says "Norm" when he walks in.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Lynnie (secretly wants a boob job)
    Lori outwardly wants a lift... and a tuck....

Great thing about a reduction is that you get all this!
    I'm asking my doctor next time I go, but I'm not sure I'm reduction material anymore. Not sure. They are still plenty big but I'm not sure how small I want to be. Size is not important. Perky is!

When I talked to my Dr. about she said that I had to take 500 grams from each side to not make it cosmetic. That equaled out to 2 1/2 pounds all together.

I was more happy that they pointed up though.:blushing:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    I'm sorry ladies you can go back to talking about boobies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry ladies you can go back to talking about boobies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I LOVE going to the Y...start by taking some classes and getting to know some people...or sign up for a few personal training sessions...in which you will be led into manland and soon you'll be comfortable there...I am now....and yes, once you become a regular, it nice to go in and have employees and other regulars say hi to you by name...Go For It!!! :drinker:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Lynnie....you should definitely get your belly pierced...you are soo way hot enough to work it!!! :smokin:

Motivation!!

YES do it!!! i have gotten 3 peircings in the past year... they are exciting and sexy and all that!!!! Maybe my belly button should be next too:laugh: but i do want a new tattoo too... my birthday is coming in 2 weeks.,, maybe then:smile:

You should get an inspiriational word tattoed somewhere...then I could be like..an inspirational leader or something....that would be frickin amazing! The leader of the Hottie McNaughty tribe..bwahahaha
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

Motivation!!

You should get an inspiriational word tattoed somewhere...then I could be like..an inspirational leader or something....that would be frickin amazing! The leader of the Hottie McNaughty tribe..bwahahaha

The Hottie McNaughty Tribe....I love it!!! :drinker: We need a symbol...then we could all get the tattoo...
  • johnblake
    Options
    what's the tribel Dance :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • 72lori
    Options
    I'm telling you... thinking about a tattoo when I hit goal. I feel it in the cards. I have to start thinking harder about placement and what to get! I've always wanted one on my foot, although I think it hurts like heck there. Plus I sorta want to be able to cover it if need be.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    The funky chicken.
  • johnblake
    Options
    most women get itin the lower back
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Here you go ladies and gents:

To my favorite beautiful ppl on MFP you are too numerous to mention but I'll start with my black teammates, you support me in ways you don't even know. I :heart: youse guys so much! Marla, Jeannie, Sara, Sam, Janie and I know I forgot to mention some but you are awesome!

JackeH cause you are Hot and I promised not to forget you.

Cheryl cause you get me.

Dave cause you got in trouble and took it like a man and showed class afterwards.

Dang Lynnie.. You called me a hottie.. (and it took me 6 pages to see it:noway: ).

Thanks for that - it has been a while since anyone has said that to me (besides my husband - who is lovely, but perhaps blinded by love)..

What a collection of hotties we have on this thread - you are all so awesome and inspiring..

I have another 40 to go before I can start to think about changing anything - still need to see what I will end up with for boobies.. Hoping they will at least be even, right now one is much bigger than the other - weird really.. Will get this fixed if it doesn't work out in the weight loss arena.. (this for johnblake - who clearly appreciates the boobie talk).

Sam - you can't post an AV with those biceps and then say you are not a hottie.. you are right up there with the hottest..

Keep it burning ladies..

Janie
  • lynniejones
    Options
    It really is something that will be with you forever, so it is of course an important decision that needs to be well thought out or you will have total regrets. I have half a heart with my husband's name tatted on my chest, he has the other half. I also have a fairy on my thigh.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I'm telling you... thinking about a tattoo when I hit goal. I feel it in the cards. I have to start thinking harder about placement and what to get! I've always wanted one on my foot, although I think it hurts like heck there. Plus I sorta want to be able to cover it if need be.

the foot doesn't hurt as bad as you might think. I have one on each foot. it just vibrates the bones and that is not fun!:laugh:
  • johnblake
    Options
    It really is something that will be with you forever, so it is of course an important decision that needs to be well thought out or you will have total regrets. I have half a heart with my husband's name tatted on my chest, he has the other half. I also have a fairy on my thigh.

that's cool.................I don't think I could do that, I hhave 5 and am looking for my 6th I do have a sea horse on my chest with my wifes name in there.
  • 72lori
    Options
    the foot doesn't hurt as bad as you might think. I have one on each foot. it just vibrates the bones and that is not fun!:laugh:

What do you have on your feet? I fear not liking it once it's done and then having to look at it all the time!
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Janie,

Change starts now! lol.

I'm reading a cute little blog about sexy being a state of mind.

http://youlooksexy.blogspot.com/2006/09/sexy-is-state-of-mind.html
  • lynniejones
    Options

that's cool.................I don't think I could do that, I hhave 5 and am looking for my 6th I do have a sea horse on my chest with my wifes name in there.

I thought you were getting Neptune?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    my reward for hitting goal and keeping it all off for 6 months is the notes to the song my mom used to sing to me and my sister when we were kids.