YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Leckel, you're already hot, get that tat now!

I love you guys. I'm not used to being called hot.... but I think I could get used to it!

I've wanted a tattoo since college but have never been able to decide what to get or where to put it. It needs to have meaning, that's my only requirement. I love your 'Believe tattoo'. Awesome!

CAB0BOSSCA0K38NNCALYN58DCAZ0B8KFCAG.jpg

HAHAHA
    that is awesome. think Imma get that on ma butt

That is the coolest tatoos..................I have never wanted one on my body, but that one is HOT!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    3-cheers to the mfp hotties & hotters (:huh: ) out there!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Aww. That was from Shannon, who some of us know is :smokin: hot. The rest, just look at that fuzzy face-shot! How much more beautiful could a fuzzy face-shot be? I'm just sayin.

Sometimes in "real" life, women can be so hard on each other. I think the women who are comfortable complimenting other women are goddesses. Not just HOT, but WARM. Loving. Secure. Confident. Happy.

No matter your size, race, age, height, hair color, income or religion. You are my inspirations in every way.

~Cheryl

I fully agree!:heart: Good morning Cheryl!! (altho I know you are a night person and will not see this until later:bigsmile: )
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Leckel, you're already hot, get that tat now!

I love you guys. I'm not used to being called hot.... but I think I could get used to it!

I've wanted a tattoo since college but have never been able to decide what to get or where to put it. It needs to have meaning, that's my only requirement. I love your 'Believe tattoo'. Awesome!

CAB0BOSSCA0K38NNCALYN58DCAZ0B8KFCAG.jpg

Good One! Definately has meaning. I'm not a heart person though.... what else you got?

Edit: For the record, I'm not a heart, butterfly or rose person either and while I love my kids, not getting MOM tattoed on my bod! (They left there share of 'permanent marks', they don't get anymore space on my body!) See why I don't have one yet......
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Yes I have nicknamed certain "marks" after each of my kids!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    tongue-tattoo.jpg

Ok, I can only pray that is photo shopped:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Good morning all you hotties!! :wink: :smooched:

Good morning Beautiful Pregnant Goddess!

BPG is now your code name!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options

I don't have enough kids to name my 'marks' after. I guess they can each get a bunch!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you hotties!! :wink: :smooched:

Good morning Beautiful Pregnant Goddess!

BPG is now your code name!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
    Ohhh, I love it! Thanks Jeannie!!!!! :love:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    That you are happy and proud of what you have accomplished is what really makes you ladies HOT,not just how you look.

......which is really good btw.:love::drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I don't have enough kids to name my 'marks' after. I guess they can each get a bunch!

Or add your pets to the other flames. :laugh:
  • 72lori
    Options
    That you are happy and proud of what you have accomplished is what really makes you ladies HOT,not just how you look.

Ahh, you're sweet! You got it! Feeling hot to yourself is 99% of the battle.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Hey...can I join the HOTTIE group too?

I am so inspired by all the beautiful women on here who are taking control of their lives and their bodies. That is truly hot!
  • 72lori
    Options
    Welcome you hottie you!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Hey...can I join the HOTTIE group too?

I am so inspired by all the beautiful women on here who are taking control of their lives and their bodies. That is truly hot!

You ARE a hottie too! Come on in and tell us about your HOT moment!

I had one last week when I tried on jeans and they fit!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Thanks Carl. You are a hottie, too !! :smooched:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    My hot moment was last week when I went to buy some new exercise clothes. My old pants are kind of baggy and they kind of ride up my bum now ( but I digress)

I was wearing a 3X and my new pants are a 1X! I was thrilled to see that difference. The clerk at the store said that I was exercising my way out of the plus sizes:smile:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My hot moment was last week when I went to buy some new exercise clothes. My old pants are kind of baggy and they kind of ride up my bum now ( but I digress)

I was wearing a 3X and my new pants are a 1X! I was thrilled to see that difference. The clerk at the store said that I was exercising my way out of the plus sizes:smile:

Awesome!! WTG!!! :drinker:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

woohooo isnt that an awesome feeling!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Here you go ladies and gents:

To my favorite beautiful ppl on MFP you are too numerous to mention but I'll start with my black teammates, you support me in ways you don't even know. I :heart: youse guys so much! Marla, Jeannie, Sara, Sam, Janie and I know I forgot to mention some but you are awesome!

JackeH cause you are Hot and I promised not to forget you.

Cheryl cause you get me.

Dave cause you got in trouble and took it like a man and showed class afterwards.

LADY! You called me a hottie & I just finally saw it! Awwwww! :smooched: You ROCK! I have to go get kidlets ready, but wanted to say thank you. Love you, Lynnie! :heart:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Beans!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your new AV!!!! You ARE a hottie!!!!!:love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Beans!!!!!!!!!!!! I love your new AV!!!! You ARE a hottie!!!!!:love:
    I know! Isn't she????:love::smooched: