YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Here's to all you hard workin' hotties!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Include yourself in there chicky!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Leckle I saw you b4 and afters...........you are smokin hot NOW:love::love:

great job BTW!!:flowerforyou:

Thanks! Maybe my tat should be a flame?!?

hell yeah!!:smokin:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    Leckel, you're already hot, get that tat now!

I love you guys. I'm not used to being called hot.... but I think I could get used to it!

I've wanted a tattoo since college but have never been able to decide what to get or where to put it. It needs to have meaning, that's my only requirement. I love your 'Believe tattoo'. Awesome!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I fall into the hottie catagory, but mucho kudos too all who are hitting their goals and keeping their commitments to themselves. I am happy with what I have accomplished thus far, but have a long way to go. As far as a tatoo, I will be getting my Celtic Cross on mt left upper arm when I hit 180 pounds. Then I will worry about what goes on the right side. LOL Something Irish, I am sure.

Keep trucking everyone and never, ever give up! :glasses:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: woot woot to all the hotties:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Not sure if I fall into the hottie catagory, but mucho kudos too all who are hitting their goals and keeping their commitments to themselves. I am happy with what I have accomplished thus far, but have a long way to go. As far as a tatoo, I will be getting my Celtic Cross on mt left upper arm when I hit 180 pounds. Then I will worry about what goes on the right side. LOL Something Irish, I am sure.

Of course your a hottie.......your Irish, right!!??:drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    3-cheers to the mfp hotties & hotters (:huh: ) out there!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Aww. That was from Shannon, who some of us know is :smokin: hot. The rest, just look at that fuzzy face-shot! How much more beautiful could a fuzzy face-shot be? I'm just sayin.

Sometimes in "real" life, women can be so hard on each other. I think the women who are comfortable complimenting other women are goddesses. Not just HOT, but WARM. Loving. Secure. Confident. Happy.

No matter your size, race, age, height, hair color, income or religion. You are my inspirations in every way.

~Cheryl
  • lynniejones
    Options
    3-cheers to the mfp hotties & hotters (:huh: ) out there!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Aww. That was from Shannon, who some of us know is :smokin: hot. The rest, just look at that fuzzy face-shot! How much more beautiful could a fuzzy face-shot be? I'm just sayin.

Sometimes in "real" life, women can be so hard on each other. I think the women who are comfortable complimenting other women are goddesses. Not just HOT, but WARM. Loving. Secure. Confident. Happy.

No matter your size, race, age, height, hair color, income or religion. You are my inspirations in every way.

~Cheryl

I love you man.
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options

I love you guys. I'm not used to being called hot.... but I think I could get used to it!

I've wanted a tattoo since college but have never been able to decide what to get or where to put it. It needs to have meaning, that's my only requirement. I love your 'Believe tattoo'. Awesome!

CAB0BOSSCA0K38NNCALYN58DCAZ0B8KFCAG.jpg
  • lynniejones
    Options

HAHAHA
    that is awesome. think Imma get that on ma butt
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    you guys have made me feel so happy-i can't believe so much emotion has come out of all this.:cry:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    you guys have made me feel so happy-i can't believe so much emotion has come out of all this.:cry:

so...I guess then you are going to apologize to me?
  • 72lori
    Options

Good One! Definately has meaning. I'm not a heart person though.... what else you got?

Edit: For the record, I'm not a heart, butterfly or rose person either and while I love my kids, not getting MOM tattoed on my bod! (They left there share of 'permanent marks', they don't get anymore space on my body!) See why I don't have one yet......
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    apoplogize for what?
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options

~Cheryl

Cheryl....YOU rock!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    tongue-tattoo.jpg
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Of course your a hottie.......your Irish, right!!??:drinker:

Thanks!!! :wink: Yes, Irish/Welch. I love my Guiness and Jameson. :drinker:
  • 72lori
    Options
    tongue-tattoo.jpg
    Eeeewwwww.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good morning all you hotties!! :wink: :smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    apoplogize for what?

there is always someone who shows up the try to ruin the party.

Good morning to you dear? Did this thread offend you.

That is all.

carry on.

:smokin: Hottie here!!