YGG--a tribute to all hotties out there :)

Options

Replies

• TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    That's ok. I'm going to go home and make you something for your birthday with the camera phone... :wink:

OK... FINE... :wink: but this time leave the ANIMALS and the FRUIT out of it this time... :indifferent:

or at leas :flowerforyou: t put that disclamer in there you know the one that says "no animals or fruit were harmed during the taking of this picture"...

wow...how many times can you use the fruit word? interesting

if you were counting it was 2...
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Wow! Lots of reading to catch up from where I left off!

I think it was already said, but I want to say again how awesome it is that so many people on here are honestly and sincerely complimenting others. If only it were like this everywhere. Wouldn't life be so much more fun and enjoyable?
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

I think it was already said, but I want to say again how awesome it is that so many people on here are honestly and sincerely complimenting others. If only it were like this everywhere. Wouldn't life be so much more fun and enjoyable?

I actually do this in real life. For reals. I'm so perky it's annoying.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    You would be a great person to spend time with then! Thanks for being you.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

you are awesome lynnie blossom! :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,118 Member
    Options

you are awesome lynnie blossom! :flowerforyou:

And lynnie is perky even living in Ohio. I've lived in Ohio. That's not easy. :noway: :laugh:

oxoxo to all my Gs
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    Ok I'm not going back to read everythng what where you girls talking about tonight Boobs, butts, tattoo's, threesomes what?:flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    Ok I'm not going back to read everythng what where you girls talking about tonight Boobs, butts, tattoo's, threesomes what?:flowerforyou:

you must learn to take your time with us......:angry:
  • johnblake
    Options
    was I rushing my bad

how are you tonight :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    Options
    was I rushing my bad

Lovely, Blake, so much nicer. I am drinking cabernet and relaxing. You? :flowerforyou:
  • johnblake
    Options
    was I rushing my bad

Lovely, Blake, so much nicer. I am drinking cabernet and relaxing. You? :flowerforyou:

see how it goes, slowed down so much I fell asleep, Well lets start a new day
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all you hotties!!!!!:love:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options

Good morning Becky! Did you see they went and sprinkled rainbows all over my thread yesterday? Off to run,
    Later hotties!
  • JeninNT
    JeninNT Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    "And lynnie is perky even living in Ohio. I've lived in Ohio. That's not easy."

You are SO right, cmriverside. I'm currently in Cincinnazi. Sigh...

BTW, with everyone's permission, I'd like to nominate myself for the hottie club. I don't currently have a pic, so you'll just have to trust how awesomely hot I am. Besides, looks like you guys have WAY too much fun here. :)

Sincerely,
    Jen
    (long-time lurker, first time poster)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Morning hotties!! :happy:

Going to head to the gym soon so I can stay hot!! :wink: :glasses:

After that, who knows!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: I am craving a smoothie though. :drinker:

And JEN, welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    "And lynnie is perky even living in Ohio. I've lived in Ohio. That's not easy."

You are SO right, cmriverside. I'm currently in Cincinnazi. Sigh...

BTW, with everyone's permission, I'd like to nominate myself for the hottie club. I don't currently have a pic, so you'll just have to trust how awesomely hot I am. Besides, looks like you guys have WAY too much fun here. :)

Sincerely,
    Jen
    (long-time lurker, first time poster)

Girl, your ticker is Anchorman. YOU BELONG! :laugh: Well, at least with me. If the other's don't agree, we can start our own club. LOL Welcome!

p.s. I'm an Ohioan, too. Me & Lynnie need SOME sort of entertainment. :wink:
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Good morning Becky! Did you see they went and sprinkled rainbows all over my thread yesterday? Off to run,
    Later hotties!

BWAHAHA! rainbows. :laugh:

Hey, Becky!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Morning hotties!! :happy:

Going to head to the gym soon so I can stay hot!! :wink: :glasses:

After that, who knows!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: I am craving a smoothie though. :drinker:

And JEN, welcome!!! :flowerforyou:

Have fun at the gym, Tami! :heart:
  • Losing_It
    Options

Later hotties!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I saw that!!!! Too funny! Have a good run!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options

Later hotties!

BWAHAHA! rainbows. :laugh:

Hey, Becky!

Morning Sara & Tam!!!!:flowerforyou: