30 Day Shred - Who's Going To Join Me?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• wifeandmom2
    Options
    I just ordered it from Amazon! should arrive tomorrow.
    Starting at 5 ft 4 140-145 lbs
    goal weight 130-120
  • rataliek
    rataliek Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How do you guys feel about MFP's calorie estimate for this workout? It gives me 130ish cals burned, for 20 mins for circuit training. That seems low for how much work I'm doing!

I would say your best bet would be to get a heart rate monitor! I was getting roughly 210 with 25 minutes of circuit training with MFP for this DVD on level one but my HRM gives me a read of 188-205 depending on my intensity (heart rate typically between 167-183 during level one). I seem to burn less calories when I get a little more used to her moves. Your calorie estimate seems a little low but it could differ from person to person!
  • ah_adriana
    ah_adriana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    finished level 2 wednesday...definitely behind schedule but not giving up. I have to say my measurements haven't been as impressive as i was hoping for, but i'm a realist. my eating has been erratic and i haven't done it as often as i should. not giving in though. my strength has DEFINITELY increased, so i know changes are happening even if they aren't showing up on the scale or the measuring tape. now on to level 3!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!