30 Day Shred - Who's Going To Join Me?

Options

Replies

• lodicox7
    lodicox7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    As of yesterday I'm officially halfway done with the shred! I've done the 15 workouts in 20 days, which is not what I wanted but seeing as I was taking a rest day every fifth day, I'm really only 2 days behind. Nobody should travel in the middle of this program because it screws you up! lol

I'm enjoying this and the results! Down 1.6 pounds so far (from a major plateau!) and at least 3.5". Haven't measured inches since starting level 2. Keep it up everyone!
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1D1 and feel like I'm going to die -___-
  • lodicox7
    Options
    I just finished L1D1 and feel like I'm going to die -___-

Just get through day 3 and it'll get so much easier! Day 1 was very hard, so don't get discouraged!! Good job making it through. :)
  • lizbet783
    Options
    Today will be my eighth day on the 30 day shred. I definitely feel a difference and I am down 2 lbs this week. I know I have lost inches but I'm going to wait another week before I take my measurements again. I'm really enjoying the workout...which is surprising because I absolutely hate working out. LOL The first two days were definitely hard (I was soooo sore) but now I have increased the heaviness of the weights I use to 3 lbs (I was using 1-1/2 lb weights before). I'm going to starting level 2 in a couple of days.

For those that are just starting, stick with it...you will start seeing and feeling results almost immediately. The thing that helps me get through the workout is to say to myself: "It's only 20 minutes...I can do this!" Good luck everyone!!!
  • sweetz19
    Options
    Just finished day 4 of level 2. I have to say that after adding jillians cardio kickboxing to level 2 I could barely walk when I got out of bed this morning, but I pushed my way thru today and feel great. Hope everyone is having fun with jillian she can sure kick ur butt lol.
  • jcartwright2008
    jcartwright2008 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just finished a week ago and about to start Extreme Shred & Shred this week!

I didn't measure, I SO SHOULD HAVE cuz I totally lost inches and not so much weight...only 2 pounds lost. Lesson learned, always measure!

beforenafter30dayshred.jpg

Awesome! I would be happy if I looked like your before pic :happy:

I ordered the 30 DS and it should be here friday!!!!!
  • dmfay
    dmfay Posts: 32
    Options
    I'd love to join you in this. I'll be on Level 2 day 1 tomorrow. Already lost 2 lbs, and can see a difference in my shoulders and abs! :smile:
  • jina1981
    Options
    so I tried it today for the first time and I didn't make it past 2 minutes....it was hard and I was on an empty stomach so i think thats what got me so weak...I wanna try it again right before i have lunch but Im thinking i better wait til tomorrow and call it day 1...
  • lkbusby
    Options
    I'm currently on Level 3- day 3.. it's killer! I have lost a lot of inches but no weight!! UGH!! I'm happy with the inches but I'm too dang focused on the weight #. I have measured after each 10 day interval (to keep myself motivated) and each time I have lost 2 inches in my waist. Arms have remained the same, one thigh I lost 1 in, the other remained the same and my hips have not changed. I am staying within or under my cals for the day so I don't know why i haven't lost weight but I'm sticking with it!
  • doubletnurse
    doubletnurse Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just finished L1D7 and feel great! I am still only doing girl pushups, but can complete all of them. I also bumped up my weights today to 10 lbs on the chest fly and row. I hope to see some inches lost soon as the scale hasn't budged, but I am waiting until I start level 2 to measure myself.
  • ishkabob
    ishkabob Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I ordered the 30DS today and am really excited to get started, I've read so many good things! I don't have too many friends on here yet, so if anyone wants to add me, we can help each other along and do this together! =D
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on level 2/Day 3 and it is definitely a killer! In addition to these, I use cardio machines at my local gym about 4 times a week. I've lost 4 lbs since starting (possibly more, I weigh in tomorrow) and I regret not taking pictures before starting the workout or taking measurements because I know that I have lost some inches, my pants are looser around the waist and thighs.

I plan on taking a picture tomorrow and another one once completed. I start Extreme Shred on March 2nd, so I'll need pics and measurements for that as well.
  • how do you track this under exercise?
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    Rightio! I'm already on Level 1 day 6 but I was wondering who would like to join me in this program?

You can post updates as much as you like and don't forget before and after pictures!

Also don't forget also to take measurement!

Can't wait to here from you all

if u start a group please let me know as i would love to be apart when i recieve my 30 day shred dvd... =) also to anyone who starts a group please let me know....=) i would love the motovation n support =)
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm so bummed. I hurt my knee and I think it's Jillian's fault. lol I've never had issues with my knees before so I don't know what's up. I'm also doing C25K so maybe it was the running. I haven't done the shred since Sat. I'm going to give it a try tonight and not go so crazy with the cardio part and see how it does. Maybe it was those side lunges. I don't know, but this is putting a cramp in my style. I'm going to try and push forward though. I don't want to loose my momentum!
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I ordered my copy last night and it should be here wednesday! I'm pumped and nervous about it. Can't wait to post " pretty" pics!
  • lodicox7
    Options
    how do you track this under exercise?

20 minutes of circuit training seems to be the concensus from those who have heart rate monitors.
  • lodicox7
    Options
    D7L2 today! Only four more days until I'm done with this wretched level 2! lol
  • diananut
    Options
    L2D4 complete.
    I might be the minority here, but I'm loving level 2, its fun!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Options
    Just finished a week ago and about to start Extreme Shred & Shred this week!

I didn't measure, I SO SHOULD HAVE cuz I totally lost inches and not so much weight...only 2 pounds lost. Lesson learned, always measure!

beforenafter30dayshred.jpg

Awesome! I would be happy if I looked like your before pic :happy:

I ordered the 30 DS and it should be here friday!!!!!

Awe, thanks! Good luck...and make sure to MEASURE yourself before and after!!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!