February - No Fast Food Challenge.

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    I did not do the best with food today but I did a few minutes more of exercise to make sure I was still not in the RED.. I also noticed I did not even have the urge for popeyes today even though I fought binge urges all day. Happy hump day tomorrow!

Days NO fast foods = 12
    Days with fast food = 2
    Days left = 15
    Days under calories = 10

exercise.png

weight.png
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I did not do the best with food today but I did a few minutes more of exercise to make sure I was still not in the RED.. I also noticed I did not even have the urge for popeyes today even though I fought binge urges all day. Happy hump day tomorrow!

Days NO fast foods = 12
    Days with fast food = 2
    Days left = 15
    Days under calories = 10

exercise.png

weight.png

Great job so far Mollie! 15 more days to go! Happy Valentine's Day!
  • meeaham
    Options
    Days no fast Food = 11
    Days w/fast food = 3
    Days left = 15

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! =)
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I totally tanked on Valentine's day, nachos, pizza from pizza hut, breadsticks, hersheys choclate breadsticks. brownies, coke. I went over my calories over 1200! *EEK*
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I totally tanked on Valentine's day, nachos, pizza from pizza hut, breadsticks, hersheys choclate breadsticks. brownies, coke. I went over my calories over 1200! *EEK*

Today is a new day!!
  • Keto1on1
    Keto1on1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'M IN TODAY IS 2/15/12
  • meeaham
    Options
    Days no fast Food = 12
    Days w/fast food = 3
    Days left = 14

I was tempted to get something from Del Taco with my coworkers today but I got Togo's instead! I love Togo's!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Days no fast Food = 12
    Days w/fast food = 3
    Days left = 14

I was tempted to get something from Del Taco with my coworkers today but I got Togo's instead! I love Togo's!

Good job!! Is Togo's a sandwich place? I am not sure they have them here where I live. But I have heard of it.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Another good day yesterday!!

Days NO fast foods = 13
    Days with fast food = 2
    Days left = 14
    Days under calories = 11

exercise.png

weight.png
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Happy Friday!! I am going to KFC today but plan on having the grilled chicken, mashed potatos and green beans & NO biscuit. If they do not have grilled will try another one until I find all grilled. This weekend I have a convention but will still stay away from fast foods. I figure KFC healthy is better or just as good and more filling than Subway.
    Days NO fast foods = 14
    Days with fast food = 2
    Days left = 13
    Days under calories = 11

exercise.png

weight.png

[/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Well I did not do KFC today. I changed my mind and had a lean cuisine before I left work today. I did so good today. I had the urge to go to Five Guys for some of their wonderful FF and I was so tempted to have one of those wonderful all beef hot dogs from Costcos but I passed. I must say the thinking that I had not save enough calories for either of those choices kept me in line too for yet another day under calories. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Days NO fast foods = 15
    Days with fast food = 2
    Days left = 12

Days under calories = 12

exercise.png

weight.png

[/quote]
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Well I guess I am on my own and the only one to go to the end of the month. I like to finish whatever I start regardless of the outcome......:) Funny how everyone one of the no FF challenges I have ever entered turns out the same.

Anyways, this weekend was no fast foods and the I was over my calories both days and will be over calories today also.

Days NO fast foods = 18
    Days with fast food = 2
    Days left = 9

Days under calories = 12

exercise.png

weight.png

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Well I guess I am on my own and the only one to go to the end of the month. I like to finish whatever I start regardless of the outcome......:) Funny how everyone one of the no FF challenges I have ever entered turns out the same.

Anyways, this weekend was no fast foods and the I was over my calories both days and will be over calories today also.

Days NO fast foods = 18
    Days with fast food = 2
    Days left = 9

Days under calories = 12

exercise.png

weight.png

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I'm still here! I took my daughter to the movies yesterday and realized that I hadn't had any lunch yet. By the time we made the drive to the theater I was starving. We stopped at Ritzy's and I got my daughter a hot dog and I got a plain grilled chicken sandwich at 290 calories. It was that or end up pigging out on a bucket of butter soaked popcorn. Technically it's fast food but I made the best choice I could at the time. And I'm proud to say all I had was a handfull of my daughter's popcorn at the theater and no soda. I did sneak in a bottle of water though. :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Days NO fast foods = 18
    Days with fast food = 2
    Days left = 9

Days under calories = 12

exercise.png

weight.png

I'm still here! I took my daughter to the movies yesterday and realized that I hadn't had any lunch yet. By the time we made the drive to the theater I was starving. We stopped at Ritzy's and I got my daughter a hot dog and I got a plain grilled chicken sandwich at 290 calories. It was that or end up pigging out on a bucket of butter soaked popcorn. Technically it's fast food but I made the best choice I could at the time. And I'm proud to say all I had was a handfull of my daughter's popcorn at the theater and no soda. I did sneak in a bottle of water though. :)

Good job!! I love movie popcorn too but I usually bring my own microwave popcorn or my own heathlier snacks when I do go to the movies. thanks for letting me know you are still in this until the endo of the month!!
  • meeaham
    Options
    Days no fast Food = 12
    Days w/fast food = 3
    Days left = 14

Good job!! Is Togo's a sandwich place? I am not sure they have them here where I live. But I have heard of it.

Yup, Togo's is a sandwich shop. I love their sandwiches!!! I'm still in this challenge as well! I just went on a camping trip with my family and there was no internet or reception there so I wasn't able to go on to log in my progress.

Here is where I'm at:

Days no fast Food = 14
    Days w/fast food = 7
    Days left = 8

I did end up eating some fast food on my camping trip. =( But today is a new day and I ate no fast food!
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and hanging on. Only the one chicken sandwich on Sunday and no soda!
  • meeaham
    Options
    Days no fast Food = 15
    Days w/fast food = 7
    Days left = 7

Another day with no fast food!
  • babipari
    Options
    I'm GAME !
    So far it's been 14 days no fast food !
    Yay me ! LOL