• meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Days no fast Food = 15
    Days w/fast food = 7
    Days left = 7

Another day with no fast food!

Good job!! Godo to have you back!

Yup! I'm still here! Another good day for me today! 6 more days left!

Days no fast Food = 16
    Days w/fast food = 7
    Days left = 6
  • meeaham
    Options
    Days no fast Food = 17
    Days w/fast food = 7
    Days left = 5

Keep it up everyone! =)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Days NO fast foods = 22
    Days with fast food = 2
    Days left = 5

Days under calories = 15

exercise.png

weight.png
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Yesterday I did awesome in urges to indulge. Costco is always a challenge! I talked myself out of that wonderful beef hot dog several times while in the line :) Then I fought the urge to have now and laters even though I don't count that as FF. I try to have candies on the weekend and I work in my calories. So I just said tomorrow and went home.

I went over my calories but all in all I was very please with myself yesterday. This challenge has reall helped me this month. I have a idea for March and I hope many of you stay with me in March!

Do you have your plan for no FF this weekend? I pre-planed today last night and Sunday should be a breeze for me too. What is your plan?

Have a wonderful weekend!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did awesome in urges to indulge. Costco is always a challenge! I talked myself out of that wonderful beef hot dog several times while in the line :) Then I fought the urge to have now and laters even though I don't count that as FF. I try to have candies on the weekend and I work in my calories. So I just said tomorrow and went home.

I went over my calories but all in all I was very please with myself yesterday. This challenge has reall helped me this month. I have a idea for March and I hope many of you stay with me in March!

Do you have your plan for no FF this weekend? I pre-planed today last night and Sunday should be a breeze for me too. What is your plan?

Well done on passing up the hot dog and candy! I don't have a plan for no fast food this weekend but I'm already making plans for Tuesday. My bestie has her court hearing for disability on Tuesday. It's an hour and a half drive one way, plus she has to be there an hour and a half early to meet with her lawyer. We'll leave about 6am and have to come straight home afterwards, so no time to stop and get something healthy. I'm packing us food, coffee and water for the trip so we don't have to stop at some drive-thru along the interstate.
  • meeaham
    Options

Great job Mollie! I didn't do so well yesterday (Saturday, Feb. 25th). I hung out with some friends and ate dinner at In-N-Out but I stayed below my calorie limit!

Days no fast Food = 17
    Days w/fast food = 8
    Days left = 4
  • meeaham
    Options
    I was good today! No fast food! My husband and I were so tempted to get Chinese food for dinner tonight because we had nothing in the fridge and we didn't feel like cooking but we didn't! We felt so great. =)

Days no fast Food = 18
    Days w/fast food = 8
    Days left = 3
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Well done on passing up the hot dog and candy! I don't have a plan for no fast food this weekend but I'm already making plans for Tuesday. My bestie has her court hearing for disability on Tuesday. It's an hour and a half drive one way, plus she has to be there an hour and a half early to meet with her lawyer. We'll leave about 6am and have to come straight home afterwards, so no time to stop and get something healthy. I'm packing us food, coffee and water for the trip so we don't have to stop at some drive-thru along the interstate.

Awesome plan for road trip! Have a safe trip!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I was good today! No fast food! My husband and I were so tempted to get Chinese food for dinner tonight because we had nothing in the fridge and we didn't feel like cooking but we didn't! We felt so great. =)

Days no fast Food = 18
    Days w/fast food = 8
    Days left = 3

Good job on passing on chinese!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Saturday I had fried chicken and today I am going to have the hot dog from Costo. No fast foods for me tomorrow and Wednesday. I will be posting new challenge for March on Wednesday or Tuesday night!

Including today that will be 3 days over calories. and Saturday night was a binge night. :cry: And so was yesterday when I went over to a friends for Oscar night. No binge today but still over calories. :angry: Enjoy your evening.:flowerforyou:

Days NO fast foods = 23
    Days with fast food = 4
    Days left = 2

Days under calories = 15

exercise.png

weight.png
  • meeaham
    Options
    Saturday I had fried chicken and today I am going to have the hot dog from Costo. No fast foods for me tomorrow and Wednesday. I will be posting new challenge for March on Wednesday or Tuesday night!

Including today that will be 3 days over calories. and Saturday night was a binge night. :cry: And so was yesterday when I went over to a friends for Oscar night. No binge today but still over calories. :angry: Enjoy your evening.:flowerforyou:

Days NO fast foods = 23
    Days with fast food = 4
    Days left = 2

Days under calories = 15

exercise.png

weight.png

Something about those Costco hot dogs! It's so good and so cheap!!!

No fast food for me today! Thanks for posting the March Challenge Mollie! I'm definitely up for the challenge! Gonna try for no fast food next month!

Days no fast Food = 19
    Days w/fast food = 8
    Days left = 2
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I really did good today. At the end of each month my company buys us lunch and donuts. Today I did not eat any of it! I moved my food yesterday so I would not even go into the kitchen to be tempted. Tomorrow the plan is the same. I am going to have something I really like as a treat so I do not feel deprived.

Days NO fast foods = 24
    Days with fast food = 4
    Days left = 1

Days under calories = 16

exercise.png

weight.png
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have a fast food challenge that is more realistic. If you can go a whole month without any fast foods that is great but this challenge is challenging you to do 26 days minimum. Are you up for the challenge? If so please join Fast Food Be Gone Group!! See link below:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/507952-march-fast-food-challenge
  • meeaham
    Options
    I really did good today. At the end of each month my company buys us lunch and donuts. Today I did not eat any of it! I moved my food yesterday so I would not even go into the kitchen to be tempted. Tomorrow the plan is the same. I am going to have something I really like as a treat so I do not feel deprived.

Days NO fast foods = 24
    Days with fast food = 4
    Days left = 1

Days under calories = 16

exercise.png

weight.png

I'm so proud of you! There are always sweets at my workplace! Today, one of my coworkers brought ice cream to treat everyone but I didn't take one! No fast food for me today!

Days no fast Food = 20
    Days w/fast food = 8
    Days left = 1
  • krunchykat
    krunchykat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I have a fast food challenge that is more realistic. If you can go a whole month without any fast foods that is great but this challenge is challenging you to do 26 days minimum. Are you up for the challenge? If so please join Fast Food Be Gone Group!! See link below:

Joined the group! I can do this no problem. It leaves me some wiggle room. My spike day is coming up soon and the Beefy Crunch Burrito at Taco Bell has been calling my name!

I've made it through this month's challenge with just a grilled chicken sandwich on a whole wheat bun from Ritzy's. If I had planned better I could have avoided that. Congrats to everyone who's still here!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone for your support and sticking with me on the fast food challenges too because this has really helped me be mindful of eating out less and has saved me some money too!! And I can really see the difference on sodium intake too.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! There are always sweets at my workplace! Today, one of my coworkers brought ice cream to treat everyone but I didn't take one! No fast food for me today!

Days no fast Food = 20
    Days w/fast food = 8
    Days left = 1

Excellent job on passing up the ice cream!! Whoohooo!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I did not do too well today! But tomorrow is March 1st and I am ready for it to start! I am very proud of my 24 days of no fast foods for the month!! Cheers to March!! (And 16 days under calories is not too bad either)

Days NO fast foods = 24
    Days with fast food = 5
    Days left = 0

Days under calories = 16

exercise.png

weight.png

[/quote]