daily weigh-in club

Options

Replies

• 42micheller42
    Options
    I think you could have a much worse addiction that wanting to compulsively jump on a scale ..ever watch the show "My Strange Addiction? LOL
  • jalysia
    Options
    yesterday: 221.6
    today: 222.0 (+0.4)

Ugh how frustrating... I've been bouncing btwn 220-222 since last week and I have been SOOOOO good all week, and done EXTRA exercise, and I just can't get under 220...
  • tinattinat
    tinattinat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Tina. I weigh in every morning first thing. Only once a day. Period. It keep me motivated. I realize you will have daily fluctuations even when doing all the "right' things. I only get upset if it is up more than 2 pounds. Then I pretty much know I have gotten lazy somewhere. : D If I only weigh in once a week, I won't stay on track with my diet. I HAVE to weigh daily.
    So
    yesterday 192.4
    today 191.2
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    yesterday: 130.2
    today: 130.2 (=)
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    Is there an actual group for this? If so, please tell me how to join it.

hey becky, just keep coming back here to post your weigh everyday. you can also send friend requests to help keep you motivated and encouraged. there is not an actual 'group', other than posting here in the 'clubhouse' thread, because i do not want to be responsible for moderating a group right now. :)
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6838170
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    i think i have sent a friend request to everyone on this thread, but if i happened to miss anyone, i apologize. go ahead and send me a friend request!
  • cindym29
    cindym29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Y: 151.2
    Today: 150.4 (-)
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i ate the rest of my godiva chocolates last night :(
    last night: 144.6
    this morning 141
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6849768
  • meli_ssa4
    Options
    Yesterday: 163.8
    Today: 164.4 (+0.6)

Shouldn't have had those Tostitos last night :grumble:
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    yesterday 192.2
    today: 194.4 (+2.2):grumble:

Hope to exercise today and maybe this will come back off by ay. As long as my cold is better I should be good to go. SInce tomorrow night is date night with hubby and I know I am going to cheat I have to be good today.
  • tinattinat
    tinattinat Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yesterday~191.2
    Today~191.2

Sure can't wait to get to the 180's. <sigh> Maybe next week.
  • nhmann
    Options
    Hi there,

i haven't really used the Community aspect of MFP but i would like to. Specifically, i need support and a place to "check-in" and be accountable to so i stay on the right track.

i'm 32 years old and i'm 5 ft 7 inches and i'm at 149. i would like to be 135. i am eating pretty well these days. i need to exercise. i'm not great at that.

i signed up with MFP before my wedding, lost weight due to stress--but not from changing my eating and workout habbits. Now, i really want to get in shape before my husband and i are trying to get pregnant. i want to feel in control of my body instead of being trapped by it.

If you're in a similar boat, i'd like to be friends with you so that we can nudge eachother in the right direction. :smile:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    The box of Esther Price candies that I got on the 14th is keeping me from stepping on the scales.:grumble:
  • daisydieter
    Options
    yesterday 191lbs
    today 190lbs

Not sure it was the dandelion tea (recommended for PMS bloat) or just the way weight loss happens sometimes (for no obvious reason you gain a pound then lose a pound)... but back down to 190. I am still holding out hope that I will reach 186 pounds by month's end. We shall see.
  • cindym29
    cindym29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Y: 150.4
    Today: 150.0 (-.4) why can't it be more?! jeeeeeesh. oh well, a loss is a loss.
  • smalacarne
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 42 years old, current weight 178.5. I'm single, no children. I do live with my boyfriend, who is a great support :)
    I do weigh myself everyday, and everyone says not to do that... but I can't help myself! I need it. So happy to see this board, that I'm not alone out there!!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    yesterday: 130.2
    today: 129.9 (-.3)

i won't get to weigh in on sunday again since i'll be at a hotel.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6858309