Options

Replies

• meli_ssa4
    Options
    I sure hope so. We will see in the next couple days I guess
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    HA! I'm SO glad godblessourhome posted reminding me to post to this thread. I forgot about it, then when I remembered I couldn't find it! But I've still been weighing in daily....if not twice (once at night, then the 'real' one in the AM).

Last night: 167.1
    This morning:164.5
  • angraham2
    Options
    Ugh, at a stand still. Havent gained or lost in 2 weeks. Need to regroup.... at 170 as of this morning.
  • pokeypeep
    Options
    HA! I'm SO glad godblessourhome posted reminding me to post to this thread. I forgot about it, then when I remembered I couldn't find it! But I've still been weighing in daily....if not twice (once at night, then the 'real' one in the AM).

Last night: 167.1
    This morning:164.5

i had trouble finding it again too! :)
  • sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I also weigh myself every morning... and every night :embarassed: LOL

I am a 32 year old mom of 2 great little boys
    I am 5'2"
    Starting Weight was about 182 on 1/16/12 and am down to 178.2 as of this morning
    My heaviest weight was 206 pounds (I weighed 206 the day I found out I was pregnant with little boy #2 and I also weighed 206 pounds the day I gave birth... I lost over 20 pounds in the 6 weeks after birth)
    My current goal weight is 15o, and ultimate goal weight would be around 130.

I weigh myself every day so I can keep a tighter track on what my body is doing and how what I eat during the day effects me. I am always at least 2-3 pounds lighter in the mornings (when I wake up) then I am in the evening (before I go to bed).

I do this too!!! But I know it doesn't mean anything if I weigh half a pound more at night than I do during the day!
    15112172.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kristal_1973
    kristal_1973 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My weight as of today is 213 :)
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I had a good weekend!
    I gained 1 lb!
    181 lbs
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    yesterday 193.4
    today: 195.8 (+2.4)
  • daisydieter
    Options
    Yesterday 191lbs
    Today 191lbs

Still a mystery to me how the scale dropped 4lbs in 4 days at this stage and in a weird way, glad it didn't today because I was starting to worry something was wrong! I did realize this morning that I'm 1/4 of the way to my goal though. I may actually pull off 60 pounds in 6 months!
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Daily weigh in is a great idea, I am definitely going to start! Especially with all you guys to keep me accountable.... I know that weight can fluctuate massively (especially for women... sigh...) but just the act of getting on the scales in the morning should be a good way to remind myself to stay focused for the day and not eat unnecessary snacks, etc.

I am 5'8 and in the summer of 2010 was pushing 160 lbs and felt miserable. I am small boned and just can't get away with carrying extra weight.

I am currently 145 and my goal is 140 :) NEARLY there..... just those last few stubborn lbs!
  • Angierae81
    Angierae81 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
  • meli_ssa4
    Options
    Yesterday: 166.4
    Today: 165 (-1.4)

slowly going back down again. Going to stay on track today, just need to figure out what I am going to cook for supper, so I can have a evening snack. :smile:

I am going away on March 5th, so I am hoping to see a 5 as the second number by then. (159?? hopefully)
  • kristal_1973
    kristal_1973 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    212.7 today :)
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sorry, only have Kilo scales but will convert. I like to weigh in every day and it does motivate me. I would like some more friends to help motivate me, so please add me. I am 54, live in France and work in Switzerland. I am Scottish and was born in St. Andrews the home of golf.

Todays weight 71.6 = 157 lbs

See you tomorrow
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    yesterday: 164.5
    today: 166.1 (+1.6)

Took a 4 day hiatus from working out due to massive sinus gunk, started working out again yesterday. I'm wondering if some of this over night gain is water since I am a bit sore this morning. Guess we'll find out as the week wears on! Last week too, I dropped more pounds than I should've in a week, maybe that was a false drop and I was down on my water as well as I was taking the GOOD decongestants..... ;)

Happy Valentine's Day!
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    176.4 today! My lowest so far!!
  • mrsweigl
    mrsweigl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    last night: 143.8
    this morning 141:love::bigsmile: :drinker:
    (-2.8)
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    Forgive me for I have sinned. I am daily weighing in addict, I could not go all week without knowing how I'm doing. I post a weekly weigh in on tuesday keep a record of my daily weight in. I am 56 years old in May have been married 32 years have two sons, one of 30 this year and the other one 24 we live in Surrey in the UK my older son is living in Perth in Australia who I miss really badly. I have now being dieting 184 days my start off weight was 341 lbs. 7 oz. as of this morning's weigh in 284.2 oz hich gives me a total of 57 lbs. 5 oz.
    Wich is a shame because the last few weeks I have really struggled and gained 4 lbs. 7 oz. even though I have kept to my calorie intake and carried out some exercising.
    I enjoy giving support to others and I enjoy receiving it back if you feel you'd like to befriend me then send me a friend equest, with a little bit of background information and a Christian name.

Eric
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    Yesterday 169.0
    Today 170.0

Hi I am Kathy and I weigh in daily! Started at MFP @ 181.0. Slowly getting there. I have 2 boys age 8 and 10. I plan on running in my first 5k in march. I hope this thread keeps me accountable!
  • stefftastic
    stefftastic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 238.4
    Yesterday: 224.4
    Today 224.4 (:

Happy V-day MFP friends! :heart: