yesterday 195.4
    today: 195.4 (+/-0)
  • meli_ssa4
    Options
    I didn't weigh myself on Saturday, but here are my numbers:

Friday: 164.4
    Sunday: 162.8 (1.6)
    Today: 163.4 (+0.6)

I am still down from my Friday's weight, so I am exciting about that because I usually add a pound or two over the weekend. I started the 30 day Shred on Friday and have done that for three days straight and went to the gym on Saturday. I also tried to actually watch what I ate this weekend and made sure I left room for a glass of wine and a drink on Saturday. Overall it was a great weekend for me. How was everyone else's?
  • daisydieter
    Options
    yesterday 188lbs
    today 189lbs

Period about to start.... been fighting this bloat for several days!
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day just so my graph looks cool!
    I know weight varies daily, and it's more accurate to weight once a week?

But still, my graph goes up and down daily by a pound +/-!!

It doesn't bother me like it used to. It all depends on what I eat the night before too.

122 on Saturday
    123.5 on Sunday
    123 Today
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    Yesterday 168.0
    Today 170.0

Wrong direction!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    friday: 129.9
    saturday: 129.8
    sunday: no weigh in
    today: 130.5 (+.7)
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    yesterday: 166.4
    today: 166.2 (-0.2)

happy Monday everyone!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    Less than a pound to get to the 180's. I really want to see a new number!

you can do it!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    (Put on a few pounds in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I., drinking rum and partying shamelessly. Dancing and imbibing in the nightclubs with folks half my age!)

sounds fun!
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    I am a fellow daily weigher (once in the morning, once at night). I really can't help it. I like to see how different meals affect my weight. It's fascinating to me. I only log when I've seen a consistent new number for atleast 3 days! I realize that our bodies fluctuate a ton, so I don't get down unless I see a higher number for more than a few days as well. I just try to live a better lifestyle in hopes that it helps that small gain come back off. :) Anyone in this group can feel free to add me. I love this website, it's been so helpful!

BTW, starting weight in late December: 143.6
    Starting weight on MFP January 1: 140.5
    Current weight: 129.6
    Goal weight: 120-125! Almost there!

Great job - Congrats!! I like the idea of waiting for 3 days to post new number.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    How was everyone else's?

our weekend was great! my brother and his family was in town for hockey. we ended up eating out friday night, saturday lunch, saturday night, sunday morning, sunday lunch. plus drinking saturday night. lots of extra calories consumed, lots of sitting to watch games (6 hours worth), but lots of fun.

i was able to get up early on sunday and get my long run for the week (4.7 miles) out of the way so i am pleased.
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yesterday 158.1
    Today 155.5
    That's the weekends cheese gone.
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-6914626
  • meli_ssa4
    Options
    Yesterday: 163.4
    today: 163.4

No change, grr. I have no idea what is going on. Today is a rest day for me from exercise, so if I stay at my goal for calories I should be good tomorrow. I am still aiming for my mini goal of 158 by March 5th.

godblessourhome: Great run. Do you just do this long run once a week?
  • daisydieter
    Options
    yesterday 189lbs
    today 188lbs

As I suspected, that time of the month was upon me and brought its usual bloat!
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday - 142. Today - 142. Seems like I am pretty stable :) 2 more pounds and I will be soooooooo happy. Although there is a little part of me that would LOVE to be 9 stone something - back to single figures! Maybe my end goal should be 139 lbs!
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I agree with you! I like to see the changes everyday... whether it's gone up or down. It helps to know where I am at on the scale, with how I feel and knowing what I ate the day before and how it affected my body.. etc
  • kathleen2001
    Options
    yesterday 170.0
    Today 167.0
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    yesterday: 166.2
    today: 165.5 (-0.7)

On my way....now just to get back to 164.5, I can start my downward progress again (i hope!)
  • TipsooLady
    TipsooLady Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I usually weigh myself every morning. I realize that weight fluctuates and experts say you shouldn't focus on the scale but I find that a daily weigh-in gives me a kick start for the day and keeps me on track.

Just recently I started avoiding the scale and start eating, eating, eating. As long as I didn't have to see that number, it wasn't really there. Ha!

End result is that I've gained about 7 pounds in just a few weeks! Yikes! :noway:

I saw someone on this thread who believes a daily weigh-in has no value. I wonder if that same person would tell a recovering alcoholic that a daily AA meeting has no value?

I'm going back to my daily weigh-ins!