daily weigh-in club

Options

Replies

• EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday - 142, today - 141!!!!! I am SO surprised - felt bloated today and was sure the scale would have gone up. It is so reassuring to know that I don't have to be starving to lose weight. 1 lb off target!!!!!!!
  • EnEsMama
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday because seeing results gets me motivated for the day. Even if my weight goes up a little, it's okay because it makes me work even harder the next day. Keep up the good work everyone. I started here a couple weeks ago weighing in at 234 lbs, I am currently at 221. Add me if you'd like.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday because seeing results gets me motivated for the day. Even if my weight goes up a little, it's okay because it makes me work even harder the next day. Keep up the good work everyone. I started here a couple weeks ago weighing in at 234 lbs, I am currently at 221. Add me if you'd like.

I try to weigh everyday for the same reason. Glad to have you here.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    yesterday 195.2
    today: 191.8 (-3.4):happy:
    Thinking it was water weight the last couple of days.
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    Yesterday 164.5
    Today 166
    UGH!!! Didn't realize Uncle Ben's long grain rice had over 600 grams of sodium!!! I guess lots of water and an extra hard work out for me today!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday everyone! The weekend's a-comin'!

Yesterday: 163.8
    Today: 164.1 (+0.3)
  • daisydieter
    Options
    yesterday 188lbs
    today 188lbs

Two dinners in a row that were way over my calorie limit... today, I"m making up for it.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    yesterday: 132.0
    today: 129.2 (-2.8)

i fasted all day yesterday for ash wednesday. i refrained from food, but still consumed about 700 calories of liquid (v8, milk, soup broth). i am glad to see the number down even though i know it's only temporary. :) i have lunch out with a friend today and she picked a pizza buffet. hahaha.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    Yesterday 190
    Today 188

:smile:
    Same here! Yay to us both for breaking 190!!

congrats to the two of you!
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    Yesterday I was 222.8 and today I am 218.2! Really happy to be back down under 220. Here is to getting to my first small goal of 210!

210 is coming! or should i say it's going? :D
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    Yesterday - 142, today - 141!!!!! I am SO surprised - felt bloated today and was sure the scale would have gone up. It is so reassuring to know that I don't have to be starving to lose weight. 1 lb off target!!!!!!!

whoohoo! 1 pound to go!
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Yesterday 190
    Today 188

congrats to the two of you!

Thank you :smile:
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Yesterday 190
    Today 188

woooohoooo to us.....well done you :smile:

feel free to add me if you'd like to
  • traceyjayne64
    Options

i agree.
    And well done you :smile:
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    Hi everyone :) my name is Jerilyn im 5'8 24 years old & on feb 13th of this month I weighed in @ 250 lbs! The heaviest I ever been. The next day I woke up and started eating healthy n got up off the couch. Its been a little over a week and I weigh in @ 243 lbs. (with the help of suppliments) Its a start :) but I do find myself weigh'n in everyday. It's what motivates me, I see I lost a 1/2 lb I get excited and keep on staying active. My bf threatens he is going to take my scale away and only allow me to weigh myself once a week :( I really hope not.

Hi there,
    if weighing daily is what helps you to stay motivated he should be pleased for you..just remember there can be some bad days too, times of the day, times of the month etc so dont get down about it.
    You have done brilliantly already, well done.
  • PJChick730
    Options
    It's so nice to see other people who weigh in every day! I weighed in today at 139 and Im really trying to stay under 140. I love food but I also do Turbo Fire and love that as well so hopefully something's working!
  • JersryGirl31
    Options
    Daily weigh ins have know meaning...no significant value. They are minor fluctuations that reflects mostly water weight and not sustainable progress.

I like to weigh in daily although I don't record it unless my weight is stable for a few days. If it goes up, I double my efforts to bring it down. If it's down even a bit , I'm encouraged to keep going. It works for me.
  • mamapumapb
    Options
    191 and not loving it. I am 51, married with 2 adult sons and a daughter that is 14. There are alot of things she would enjoy doing with me that I don't have the energy to do. I know this weight and lack of exercise have slowed me down. This is my heaviest weight except pregnancy. Time to make changes...
  • cindym29
    cindym29 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: 152.2
    Today: 151.0 (-1.2) I suppose that the crazy amounts of food and sodium intake from 2 days ago have finally calmed down! Glad to be back on track ....140s here I come!
  • alaska11
    alaska11 Posts: 151
    Options
    191 and not loving it. I am 51, married with 2 adult sons and a daughter that is 14. There are alot of things she would enjoy doing with me that I don't have the energy to do. I know this weight and lack of exercise have slowed me down. This is my heaviest weight except pregnancy. Time to make changes...

Good for you for making that decision!! My youngest is now 18 and I wish I had lost this weight sooner. We share a lot now but I have missed out on a lot as well (too tired and sluggish). Go spend time with your 14 YO - she will be 18 and gone before you know it!! I was fortunate enough to participate in 2 5k's with my DIL and one by myself. Now if only I can do one with my 18 YO before she heads off to college I will feel truly blessed!!