Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - February Challenge!! Take 2!

Options

Replies

• Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My January 2012 goals were: lose 10lbs, log all food/exercise on MFP, and stick to cardio classes I registered for at the gym.... and overall January was a success!! I lost 8.5lbs (not quite to my goal, but my husband and I both had bdays this month and we we went out for dinner/drinks), I have logged for 35 days straight now, and as far as sticking to the classes... I go everyday and then some, absolutely love the classes and the people that go!

My new goals have been added!

~Allie7383- PR in my Disney Half Marathon, be under 145, log 5 days a week and drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
    ~Skreal89 - break the 210 mark for the first time in 3 years; run 4 miles without a walking break; burn 6000 calories a week working out; eat all of my daily calories instead of eating low and being hungry all the time.
    ~Catrina9785 - actually finish the 30DS, work on completing my C25K, decrease my muffintop area by 0.5in, lose 5 lbs, start cooking more homemade healthy meals.
    ~courtneymal17-Lose at least 1 lb//week, workout 6 times a week, no fast food, & start running (Long term goal is to run a 5k in november!)
    ~jnbud2002- start working out 6 times a week with P90, drink at least one whole 3 qt ish jug of water while at work, lose at least 5 lbs, and start eating more homecooked meals
    ~adam4life - Swim 3 times a week, Bike at least 3, run at least 4. 3 hours of workouts per day. Push-ups and sit-ups in the morning and at night before bed. Keep up another solid month of no soda and no fast food. TRAIN HARD!!!
    ~Kaitthegr8t- go to the gym M/W/F and walk the park or beach Saturday AND Sunday. Cut carbs and eliminate beer all together. Only go out to eat twice this month :)
    ~strunkm4 - Run 100 miles this month, Lose 5 lbs, eat at least 1,200 calories a day.
    ~miss_amy- hit onederland this month!, lose at least 6lbs, work out 5-6x a week, making sure to get at least 2 arm/back workout days in every week, do more yoga!
    ~monkeypantz - Do some kind of cardio workout 6 days a week, no takeaways/ fast food, track food in MFP everyday, stay within calorie limit everyday
    ~StacyAnn1001 - work out 6 days a week, minimum an hour a day - double works out 3 times a week (cardio on my lunch for 45 mins, circuit training at night for 55 mins), learn how to use weights (this is the goal i didn't complete last month), get down to 120 lb by feb 29 (HAPPY LEAP YEAR!!!!), continue to NOT snack on cheese at home, book a vacation for March to somewhere tropical i can wear a bikini, continue to network on MFP and help support all my new friends on here :)
    ~lilieslosinit- I have one goal that is really important to me. I want to log everything, every day. I'm terrible at holding myself accountable. Other goals include: drinking 8 glasses of water, getting down to 160, and exercising 5 days per week.
    ~abby459 - Run 100 miles in Febuary (will be harder this month, less days and vaca!!) Keep up with my training plan for my 1/2 in April. Hopefully get to 135lbs. And since I have vacation from Feb 25 - March 3, I am making it a goal to work out a minimum of 4times over that week!!
    ~mkingraham (Megan)- stretch, drink at least 64oz of water a day, make heatlhy eating choices, and visit the gym
    ~ eleanoreb- El- rack up the running miles
    ~ moochachip (Emily)- Drink 8 glasses water a day, work out at the gym 3-4 times a week, run 4-5 days a week preparing for 5K in May.
    ~Maridelsol82 (Mari)- Drink at least 10 cups of water a day, weight train at least twice a week, and some type of cardio at least 3 or 4 times a week. Lose at least 4 pounds this month:)
    ~Jessie544- get below "lowest weight" (since I've been dieting) which is 175 (current weight 184.8) AKA lose 10 lbs, continue going to cardio classes and maybe try zumba (big maybe cuz they charge $11 a class!)
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Happy February! I'm so happy too announce that I just got a family membership to the YMCA, so I will be able to hit the gym as often as I like now! I am also teaming up with my mother-in-law and joining TOPS [Taking Off Pounds Sensibly] with her, shes been a member for 4 years now and she invited me along with her to a meeting and I loved it! Sounds like a blast! In January I lost 12lbs and 4inches from my hips and 2 from my waist. I'm really working hard and still eating all my calories. I'm really looking forward to see what this month brings and proud of myself that I've stuck with it this long, longest I ever have! 2012 will be my year!

~Allie7383- PR in my Disney Half Marathon, be under 145, log 5 days a week and drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
    ~Skreal89 - break the 210 mark for the first time in 3 years; run 4 miles without a walking break; burn 6000 calories a week working out; eat all of my daily calories instead of eating low and being hungry all the time.
    ~Catrina9785 - actually finish the 30DS, work on completing my C25K, decrease my muffintop area by 0.5in, lose 5 lbs, start cooking more homemade healthy meals.
    ~courtneymal17-Lose at least 1 lb//week, workout 6 times a week, no fast food, & start running (Long term goal is to run a 5k in november!)
    ~jnbud2002- start working out 6 times a week with P90, drink at least one whole 3 qt ish jug of water while at work, lose at least 5 lbs, and start eating more homecooked meals
    ~adam4life - Swim 3 times a week, Bike at least 3, run at least 4. 3 hours of workouts per day. Push-ups and sit-ups in the morning and at night before bed. Keep up another solid month of no soda and no fast food. TRAIN HARD!!!
    ~Kaitthegr8t- go to the gym M/W/F and walk the park or beach Saturday AND Sunday. Cut carbs and eliminate beer all together. Only go out to eat twice this month :)
    ~strunkm4 - Run 100 miles this month, Lose 5 lbs, eat at least 1,200 calories a day.
    ~miss_amy- hit onederland this month!, lose at least 6lbs, work out 5-6x a week, making sure to get at least 2 arm/back workout days in every week, do more yoga!
    ~monkeypantz - Do some kind of cardio workout 6 days a week, no takeaways/ fast food, track food in MFP everyday, stay within calorie limit everyday
    ~StacyAnn1001 - work out 6 days a week, minimum an hour a day - double works out 3 times a week (cardio on my lunch for 45 mins, circuit training at night for 55 mins), learn how to use weights (this is the goal i didn't complete last month), get down to 120 lb by feb 29 (HAPPY LEAP YEAR!!!!), continue to NOT snack on cheese at home, book a vacation for March to somewhere tropical i can wear a bikini, continue to network on MFP and help support all my new friends on here :)
    ~lilieslosinit- I have one goal that is really important to me. I want to log everything, every day. I'm terrible at holding myself accountable. Other goals include: drinking 8 glasses of water, getting down to 160, and exercising 5 days per week.
    ~abby459 - Run 100 miles in Febuary (will be harder this month, less days and vaca!!) Keep up with my training plan for my 1/2 in April. Hopefully get to 135lbs. And since I have vacation from Feb 25 - March 3, I am making it a goal to work out a minimum of 4times over that week!!
    ~mkingraham (Megan)- stretch, drink at least 64oz of water a day, make heatlhy eating choices, and visit the gym
    ~ moochachip (Emily)- Drink 8 glasses water a day, work out at the gym 3-4 times a week, run 4-5 days a week preparing for 5K in May.
    ~Maridelsol82 (Mari)- Drink at least 10 cups of water a day, weight train at least twice a week, and some type of cardio at least 3 or 4 times a week. Lose at least 4 pounds this month:)
    ~Jessie544- get below "lowest weight" (since I've been dieting) which is 175 (current weight 184.8) AKA lose 10 lbs, continue going to cardio classes and maybe try zumba (big maybe cuz they charge $11 a class!)
    ~Cassi_Eats_Apples- Knock off 5 pounds this month, try a Zumba or Aqua Zumba class. Do more strength training.
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    I haven't been a part of this group in a while, but I figured this was a good time to get back in it (thanks for the invite, Meag!). I'm excited for February and I'm going to try hard to be an active member of the group! Here we go!

~Cassi_Eats_Apples- Knock off 5 pounds this month, try a Zumba or Aqua Zumba class. Do more strength training.
    ~Shannonaufman - Eat 1200 net calories; Drink 64 ounces of water on weekdays, 32 on weekends; exercise for 1000 minutes; burn 10000 calories; walk/run 30 miles this month. I wouldn't be devastated if I saw 161 on the scale at the end of the month.
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

Im back!! So these were my goal for January!

GreenHumanClay (Cynthia) Train for my 1/2 marathon (March17th), continue weight training 3xs/week if possible fit in some stairs (hill) or other random workouts (hiking, mt. biking), keep hydrating properly, eat more protein, sleep more, give myself a full R&R day! Be more positive in my daily life/work life! Lose 2 pounds or lose some inches overall!

I've been training for my half I'd say very well haven't missed a day and have followed the sequence pretty exact! i only did one day of actual hiking this past month, but have managed to get in 1-2 yoga sessions @ home! I've improved with my water intake but could still improve some more, I do eat more protein, sleep is Ehh not great as usual NEED to work on that, I have taken full R&R days about 2 a week i managed to lose 3 pounds YAY but need to work on being more positive! So all in all I'd say i hit about 85%-90% of my goals!! Not too bad!

~Shannonaufman - Eat 1200 net calories; Drink 64 ounces of water on weekdays, 32 on weekends; exercise for 1000 minutes; burn 10000 calories; walk/run 30 miles this month. I wouldn't be devastated if I saw 161 on the scale at the end of the month.
    GreenHumanClay (Cynthia) Continue to train for my 1/2, increase h20, 1-2 days of R&R, eat less than 10% of boxed food items, lose 2 pounds, weight train 3xs/week, sleep more, focus and stay on top of my current school program and enjoy this month more than last!!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Heya ladies and gents! it's Feb 2nd and I still haven't posted goals... This week has been nuts! Here's my quick progress update and goals for February. Hope that tonight I can get to responding to some of you lovelies and your great new goals for this month. You're all a freaking inspiration! :bigsmile:

My January goals were....
    Meagalayne- Complete 5 weeks of training for the ATB 30K race, running at least 3x week with long runs on Saturday up to 11 miles, lift weights 2x a week + spin with CrazyCarl on Mondays, stop binging on holidays treats to cope with stress at work, and finish the novel I started in NOLA.

Progress on these: I did complete all 5 weeks of training, ran at 3x per week every week up to 12+ miles (!!), lifted weights 2x per week and made it to spin for 4 of the 5 weeks, due to some scheduling issues and emergencies, so that was a win. I didn't binge hardly at all and have done a very good job coping with stress, despite how horrible the 3rd week in January turned out to be. AND I finished my novel with plenty of time to spare! :bigsmile: So all in all a great month. February is looking VERY busy and I am leaving in 7 days on another little trip, so my goals are going to be very reasonable.

GreenHumanClay (Cynthia) Continue to train for my 1/2, increase h20, 1-2 days of R&R, eat less than 10% of boxed food items, lose 2 pounds, weight train 3xs/week, sleep more, focus and stay on top of my current school program and enjoy this month more than last!!
    ~Meagalayne- Complete 4 more weeks of ATB training (modified for my travel schedule) including a long run up to 14miles; weight train 2x per week + spin with CrazyCarl on Mondays; Try hot yoga; No weigh-ins after Feb 3rd until post ATB; allow myself to indulge while in Austin, but not to completely derail my progress with food and emotional eating; Start/Finish another novel on vacation.

I think this is a good balance of goals - Trips are always an easy way to derail the progress you've made so I am hoping that I can keep my eating under control. Just need to remember that treats are always good - in moderation! I am sure I'll be walking, running, biking, etc a lot, so as long as I can keep my portions reasonable, I should be ok!

Have a great Thursday, pals! It's nearly the weekend :drinker:
  • jublum
    Options
    ~Meagalayne- Complete 4 more weeks of ATB training (modified for my travel schedule) including a long run up to 14miles; weight train 2x per week + spin with CrazyCarl on Mondays; Try hot yoga; No weigh-ins after Feb 3rd until post ATB; allow myself to indulge while in Austin, but not to completely derail my progress with food and emotional eating; Start/Finish another novel on vacation.
    ~jublum- workout 4-5 days a week. each of those days include cardio, but each day i need to incorporate 15-20 of strength training which I have been lacking in. Also, to stay on tracking and meet my calorie goal everyday!
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Yay! It's my anniversarymonth :) My goals for january were: to drink more water, do Insanity 6 days a week, pack my lunches, and clean out my car once a week. I did AWESOME! I only missed 3 days of insanity the entire month, and had 2 cheat days of food, but I didn't not workout, and cheat on food on the same days if that makes sense. I have been drink more water, no soda, but still having my morning cup of joe :) and my car is clean! Which makes me a less stressed being lol

for February: Finish up Insanity, only 4.5 more weeks! Continue eating healthy by grocery shopping 1x/week so I can get fresh fruits and veggies. Do 1 thing this month that is fun, for me just because I am worth it (ie, a new shirt, a pedi, massage etc)

~jublum- workout 4-5 days a week. each of those days include cardio, but each day i need to incorporate 15-20 of strength training which I have been lacking in. Also, to stay on tracking and meet my calorie goal everyday!
    ~lalonmeg000 (meghan) Finish up Insanity, only 4.5 more weeks! Continue eating healthy by grocery shopping 1x/week so I can get fresh fruits and veggies. Do 1 thing this month that is fun, for me just because I am worth it (ie, a new shirt, a pedi, massage etc)
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm new... never seen this group before, but it's nice to talk to people my own age once in awhile!

For the month of February, I'd like to fit into size 10 Jeans. BUT the goal I'm setting is to Work out atleast once everyday, as well as drink atleast 8 glasses of water/day.

~lalonmeg000 (meghan) Finish up Insanity, only 4.5 more weeks! Continue eating healthy by grocery shopping 1x/week so I can get fresh fruits and veggies. Do 1 thing this month that is fun, for me just because I am worth it (ie, a new shirt, a pedi, massage etc)
    ~KCrandi-I'd like to fit into size 10 Jeans. BUT the goal I'm setting is to Work out atleast once everyday, as well as drink atleast 8 glasses of water/day.
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am new to this group as well, I hope you are willing to let me in! I lost about 20 lbs last spring and have kept it off- my goal for this spring is to lose another 20 lbs and I WILL make it happen.

My goals for this month are to not drink pop, work out a minimum of 5 days a week for an hour each time, and to eat more veggies!

~KCrandi-I'd like to fit into size 10 Jeans. BUT the goal I'm setting is to Work out atleast once everyday, as well as drink atleast 8 glasses of water/day.
    ~btor- My goals for this month are to not drink pop, work out a minimum of 5 days a week for an hour each time, and to eat more veggies!
  • Stylistntenn
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also. I am 25 years old and a new mommy. Trying to improve my health! Thanks for posting the thread- goals are below. :wink:

~btor- My goals for this month are to not drink pop, work out a minimum of 5 days a week for an hour each time, and to eat more veggies!
    ~Stylistntenn - My goals this month: to lose 7 lbs, to keep increasing my exercise and treadmill time as I get in better shape, also decrease my diet soda intake and up my water. :) Good luck to everyone!
  • lilieslosinit
    lilieslosinit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! There are so many wonderful ladies with great goals :)

I have a personal drama rant...work/school is getting so stressful and as the semester is getting started I'm realizing I have A LOT on my plate this spring. I'm going to have to be really careful to make sure that working out doesn't get pushed out my schedule. So work/school is mentally draining. THEN, my boyfriend and I had a VEEEEERY dramatic break-up about 3 weeks ago and I'm still dealing with the emotional side of that. Between work/school, dealing with emotional crap from the relationship, and working out, I basically feel mentally, emotionally, and physically drained everyday.

The good news is that every time I work, I feel so much better about everything else (even though I have to force myself when I'm starting) and I know it helps me sleep better. I just HAVE to make sure to keep reminding myself how much better I always feel afterward. Being lazy and watching netflix sounds soooo much better a lot of times!

Anyway, I hope everyone else's month is getting off to a good start. My eating hasn't been the best, but I have logged everything so far :)
  • meagalayne
    Options
    OK Ladies, I've been shirking my responsibilities here :laugh: But it's the 3rd of the month and I'm determined to be an active friend and support. Besides - where the heck are all the regular posts here?!?! Post your goals - CHECK! But now we all have to keep each other accountable and motivated :tongue:

Let's seee.....

losingit- emotional personal rants welcome! that's what this place is for :flowerforyou: very sorry to hear you've been struggling with the personal side of this journey but it sounds like you're bouncing back and you managed to cope pretty well, given the circumstances. honestly, emotional eating and moping about is a part of life and we all do it sometimes. recognizing that working out and getting your adrenaline pumping makes you feel better is a great first step - forcing yourself out to get it done is whole 'nother ball game so congrats! Keep pushing yourself! You will be feeling better in no time :happy:

Stylistntenn - Welcome! :flowerforyou: Happy to have you hear - improving your overall health is the BEST goal to set! I hope we all have that same goal, over all :bigsmile: Great and very reasonable goals for the month too!

btor - Welcome to you too! Great goals - What sort of workouts do you do? Do you switch it up or tend to keep to the same sort of thing all the time? Strength vs cardio? Diet soda seems to be a common goal on this thread... What are your reasons for giving it up? I've very curious about this one (as a non-soda drinker but a coffee fiend) -- The whole "clean eating" fad is VERY popular on MFP, and while I eat clean about 90% of the time, I am very interested about peoples' motivations to strive for totally "clean" living :bigsmile: Welcome!

KCrandi - Just work hard and the weight loss will come! I truly believe that setting weight-loss goals can be a major detriment to long-term success, because we really can only control our behaviours and attitudes and not how our bodies respond to them. Setting goals that are based on sustained, long term behavior modification (like drinking lots of water, working out, making time to do things that keep you happy, etc) is the road to success in my books. Love your attitude! Those size 10 jeans will still be there next month :wink:

Meg - Great goals girl and welcome back! Keeping yourself happy and taking time for you is a major WIN. Love that goal :drinker: I try to do the same! What anniversary are you celebrating, darling? Sounds like you kicked some major *kitten* last month -- I'm so proud of you, girl! Lots of victories in January. Let's keep it up this month!

jublum - Great goals and welcome :flowerforyou: Hope you stick around for some more kicking' *kitten*!

Cynth - You ROCKED January lady - Give yourself some credit! Sleep is ehhhhh for me to, so I can relate. Just have to keep at it and try to get to bed as early as you can. Set yourself targets each day on when you want to get to sleep and know that some things will just have to wait for tomorrow. It's a tough slog, because we all want to fit in as much as possible, but it's necessary. I'll be doing the same.

Shanny!! Weclome back and great goals! As you know, eating more is ALWAYS a great goal in my books! :laugh: 10,000 calories in one month? I can't fathom how much that is but it sounds like a damn lot! That's just over 350 cals per day... What a goal! I know you can do it, though :bigsmile: This month is going to be fabulous. Hope you kick it with us for a while, again :wink:

Cassie - Yay! I love the Y! I am a member there and really adore their programming - particularly their CycleFit classes. Have you tried their YogaFit? It's a great alternative workout, too :bigsmile: You made some incredible progress in January - 12lbs is HUGE - and the inches lost? Phenomenal! Keep it up - slow and steady weight loss with small changes over a long period of time is the best bet for sustained health and well-being. It sounds like you have a great role model in your mother if she's been at it for 4 years now :bigsmile:

OK I better get going... To the rest of y'all - AWESOME work!

Jessie, El, Emily (moocha), Megan, Abby, StacyAnn, Amy, and Allie - WELCOME BACK LADIES! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: So much love and very happy to have you all here to kick it with me!

To the rest of the newbs, please make yourself at home and post your progress whenever you feel like it. Posting small victories, challenges, or whatever else helps to keep us all feeling human and reminds us that we're all in this together, we can relate to each others struggles, and things really just don't seem as hard when we know we're not goin' it alone!

Have a great Friday everyone :heart:
  • meagalayne
    Options
    OH! Speaking of which... Personal update from me:

I've been keeping pace with my training, got up at 5am yesterday and Wednesday to workout and had some really good burns. ran 4.23miles before work yesterday and it felt great. I weighed in for the last time before my big race in March this morning at 123.5lbs and I am pretty happy with that. I think it's a pretty solid weight for me right now, given my stress level, exercise/training, and how I am eating.

I feel good, albeit very tired. Sleeps been tough for me lately and I am stressing about my job and personal life a lot. Tonight Tyler (my partner) is out of town visiting friends and family, so I am going to give Hot Yoga a try on my own. I hope it will help me to relax and that I can enjoy a nice night of reading in bed to just decompress. I've got 6-8 miles on tap for tomorrow morning and the weather is looking very promising. Other than trying some good recipes this weekend, and doing some major catch-up with friends I haven't got much on my agenda, but the schedule always fills up. Just hoping to get through my Friday alive! :bigsmile:

Have a good one!
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. My goals are below!

~Alcavin08-My goals for this month are to drink at least 8 glasses of water 7 days a week, be more active, eat more fruits and veggies, and be down in the mid 170's by the end of this month.
  • clairification
    clairification Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    So excited to join the challenge, my goals are below.

~Alcavin08-My goals for this month are to drink at least 8 glasses of water 7 days a week, be more active, eat more fruits and veggies, and be down in the mid 170's by the end of this month.
    ~clairification-Complete the 30 Day Shred, work out on breaks at work, eat more raw foods and remember to take my vitamins!
  • adam4life
    Options
    Some fabulous goals already pals! Love the creativity :bigsmile: I've got a hellish day today and loads to do before hitting the road to work, so I will update with my own progress and goals later tonight...

Been up since 5am and already hit the gym for some cross training and a little lifting. Not a bad workout in 50 minutes flat. When that's all the time I've got, that's just how it's gotta be!

Adam - HOW do you have time for all that exercising? Geez! Talk about lofty/crazy goals. Make sure you're taking time to recover. Overtraining --> injury faster than you know :wink:

Welcome to all the other newbs :flowerforyou: Where are my VETS at?!?! Post your goals, ladies! We need ya back!

Allie - Happy to have your return on the thread, lady :bigsmile: Great goals and I know you'll smash your 1/2!
    Skreal - GREAT goals! Eating all your target calories and not living a life of deprivation is SO the way to go! I've lost about 75lbs and have kept it off with that attitude. Starving yourself is both unnecessary and totally cruel. If you burn 'em, you've earned em, and your body needs the calories to fuel your awesome workouts!

Eek - Better run. Have a great Feb 1st Pals! :heart:

Well at the moment i'm still a college student so I get up super early like 5am and get a bike in with breakfast or a run after then school and a swim/bike/run after classes.. depending on what day it is. On the weekend i'll do a brick workout (run right after the bike) and then sunday is a rest day normally or just a swim. Been doing it for a bit now, really loving it. Trying to always eat it's so hard to cram in calories sometimes. Certain days the swim is just a relaxed freestyle so it kind of turns into a cool down or rest. Training for an Ironman, it's like no life lol but totally worth it
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I was laying in bed last night and realized that it was already the 2nd day of the month and I had yet to check in with you Lovelies and Gents (I now see)!! Been busy packing and prepping for the move but luckily it happens at the beginning of the month so I have th rest of the month to get things in order and start kicking *kitten* so here it goes...

~clairification-Complete the 30 Day Shred, work out on breaks at work, eat more raw foods and remember to take my vitamins!
    ~GuamGrly (Bethany) - create a meal plan each week, workout 3-4 times per week, keep up with 5K training for the mud run on March 31st, consume no less than 64oz of water per day, up fruit and veggie intake
  • Calialilouise
    Calialilouise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new here, happy to find a twenties group on here! I lost 8lbs in January and am hoping for the same success in February.

~GuamGrly (Bethany) - create a meal plan each week, workout 3-4 times per week, keep up with 5K training for the mud run on March 31st, consume no less than 64oz of water per day, up fruit and veggie intake
    ~CaliAliLouise- stick to my meal plan for the month, only eat out twice this month, work-out 6 days a week and get below 175!
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    ~CaliAliLouise- stick to my meal plan for the month, only eat out twice this month, work-out 6 days a week and get below 175!
    ~Twisted88- My goals for this month are to be under 225 by month's end, to workout at least 5 times a week, and to start bringing my dinner with me Tuesday-Thursday when I have class in the evening (10 out of 13 potential times if possible).
  • lalonmeg000
    lalonmeg000 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Wow! There are so great goals, and so many new people! Welcome everyone :)

Adam- Ironman!? That is awesome, but sounds so tough. More power too you thought :) What are you studying in college? I am in college too!

Meag- Thanks girl! And the anniversary I am celebrating is my 1 year with MFP! Woo Hoo : ) Any races planned in the near future for you? Also, hope the job situation has gotten better with you too, a difficult job makes everything so much worse!

AFM: So excited to start my month 2 of Insanity! I went ahead and broke down and purchased a month of shakeology, beachbodies protein shake stuff. Its a little expensive, but through my thorough research, it seems like it is one of the healthies on the market. This week I have been way off, fighting a stomach bug has left me eating more carbs than I would normally eat, and my neck has been hurting again. Not as sever as August when the wreck happend, but close. Hoping to start over clean on monday and get back to the old grind :) Probs wont post till monday, I have a lot of homework to do this weekend including making a wearable dress out of white paper...and only white paper hahah

everyone have a great weekend!