• jweidner33
    jweidner33 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome change.. great inspiration!

Thanks!
  • bluefever
    bluefever Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It looks like you lost 20 years too! congrats!
  • usmcwallacewife
    usmcwallacewife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Incredibly motivating! Good job :happy:
  • jweidner33
    jweidner33 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. I was going to try to reply to everyone but I guess that is just silly. I cannot say enough good things about this site. For extra motivation I wanted to point out I lost 28 lbs in about 90 days. I had lost about 15 lbs over about 6 months before finding this site. My advice to anyone that cares.

1. Keep it simple
    2. Drink tons of water
    3. When unsure - Over estimate calories in and under estimate calories burned.
    4. Don't obsess over the scale. Pick a weigh in day once a week and stick with it.
    5. Most importantly be honest with yourself. Don't pretend the cupcake was only 25 calories.
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Very nice job!! Congrats to you!!:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow - awesome work!!! Totally deserved!! :)
  • supershiny
    supershiny Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Great job :)
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. I was going to try to reply to everyone but I guess that is just silly. I cannot say enough good things about this site. For extra motivation I wanted to point out I lost 28 lbs in about 90 days. I had lost about 15 lbs over about 6 months before finding this site. My advice to anyone that cares.

1. Keep it simple
    2. Drink tons of water
    4. Don't obsess over the scale. Pick a weigh in day once a week and stick with it.
    5. Most importantly be honest with yourself. Don't pretend the cupcake was only 25 calories.

But I want that cupcake to be 25 calories!! And for chocolate to be a veggie!! It does come from beans you know... lol congrats of your AMAZING results :)
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
  • BigMamy
    BigMamy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well done and thanks for posting your pictures. They really show the weight loss and you look so much younger.
  • jnbud2002
    Options
    You've done awesomely! Way to go and thanks for the tips, I lol'd at #5 hahahaha
    1. Keep it simple
    2. Drink tons of water
  • kurogami207176
    Options
    awesome. :D
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    WOW, congratulation, you look 10 -15 years younger !!!! Keep up the good work!
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Is that the same person?!

Great job!
  • SweetOzarksGirl
    Options
    Great advice! You look great - Congrats!
  • happylittleclam
    Options
    Wow, impressive...inspiring.
  • themostess
    Options
    You look great. Good job, and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!