• letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    awesome job!!!! congrats,

13651868.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I'm more than a little embarrassed that I weigh the same as a guy. (actually a little more!) Also same starting weight - I really need to lose weight or have a sex change operation
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. I was going to try to reply to everyone but I guess that is just silly. I cannot say enough good things about this site. For extra motivation I wanted to point out I lost 28 lbs in about 90 days. I had lost about 15 lbs over about 6 months before finding this site. My advice to anyone that cares.

1. Keep it simple
    2. Drink tons of water
    3. When unsure - Over estimate calories in and under estimate calories burned.
    4. Don't obsess over the scale. Pick a weigh in day once a week and stick with it.
    5. Most importantly be honest with yourself. Don't pretend the cupcake was only 25 calories.

I love #5. This is so true! Congrats on your loss!! Great job
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and thank you for the tips!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - great job!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    Wow, you look really good!!! Definitely more youthful (in a good way)!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You hardly look like the same person.
  • jweidner33
    jweidner33 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The feed back has really blown me away. You guys and girls are what makes this site rock! Thank you again and again. I look forward to seeing everyone reach their goals!

someone asked what I ate.

I ate a lot of low calorie dense food. Mashed potatoes, Oatmeal and lots of peanut butter sandwiches. I drank 32 oz of water with every meal. I took lean cuisines for lunch every day. It really was important for me to drink as much water as possible. If I was hungry and out of calories I went to the gym and earned them. Yes I ate back my workout calories every day. As long as I was at my net that is all I cared about. I won't say that I ate very clean but I wanted to keep it simple( My rule # 1) Weight loss has so many health benefits that I just focused on that. Now that I am where I want to be I can spend my time and extra calories eating cleaner. I am sure their is healthier ways to do it but to me it was the results that mattered.
  • dimplesjenni
    Options
    WOW. You look awesome. Much younger!!! I bet you feel great. You should feel very proud of yourself!!! GREAT JOB!!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Holy disappearing act!!!! You look great!!
  • elynch96
    elynch96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have to say your tips are exactly what I try to follow! Hopefully it works well for me too...
  • southjerseygirl
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!! You look marvelous! Can't wait til I can post my sexy new bod pic on the website!!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way, I love this site too. I just started at the beginning of January but this is the first time ever where I am making myself accountable and being true to myself. I am not doing any gimmicks, diet stuff anything just food makeover and sweat. It's great.

2012 is my year
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The feed back has really blown me away. You guys and girls are what makes this site rock! Thank you again and again. I look forward to seeing everyone reach their goals!

someone asked what I ate.

I ate a lot of low calorie dense food. Mashed potatoes, Oatmeal and lots of peanut butter sandwiches. I drank 32 oz of water with every meal. I took lean cuisines for lunch every day. It really was important for me to drink as much water as possible. If I was hungry and out of calories I went to the gym and earned them. Yes I ate back my workout calories every day. As long as I was at my net that is all I cared about. I won't say that I ate very clean but I wanted to keep it simple( My rule # 1) Weight loss has so many health benefits that I just focused on that. Now that I am where I want to be I can spend my time and extra calories eating cleaner. I am sure their is healthier ways to do it but to me it was the results that mattered.

oatmeal and PB...yum :) PB is in my diary EVERY damn day! lol
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Nice! Well done
  • meghspencer
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    How amazing!! Good job!!!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!