Replies

• taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'2
    cw 124 lbs
    gw 110 lbs

I keep fluctuating, getting off the wagon,
    i'm really trying to make this a lifestyle change.
    i feel so much better when i'm eating better & exercising,
    why do i keep doing this to myself????

looking to join the ymca
    swimming, childcare for the kids, and classes to take.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Goal weight is 125 and I am 5' 2". I currently weigh 150 lbs but finding the last 20 or more the hardest to do. It could also be that I am much less active than I used to be but working on getting back to more activity. I am hoping to purchase a leisure bike so that I can ride the bikes with the kids to help with the exercise. I have also started pilates which is quite helpful. I would love to have a reformer at home so that I could do the pilates more frequently than just once a week with my trainer.
  • english_geek007
    english_geek007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2
    Current weight: 131.2 lbs
    Goal weight: 115 lbs

Trying to make some changes in my diet, I don't eat fast foods too often, or too much junk or processed foods. I do however, love tea (cream and sugar added) and love my generous helpings of basmati rice. Trying to cut those out and replace with healthier options.

I would love to be 115 by the end of May!
  • bsteves06
    bsteves06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 105lbs, currently at about 117. I realize 105 sounds really light, but I'm bottom heavy. 105lbs put me in size 5 jeans :)
  • caitwied
    caitwied Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3. A couple of years ago I reached 161 which was an all time high for me. I lost 20lbs then gained 10 back. Now, since January ( I was 151) I've lost 13 lbs and am at 138.

My goal so far is 124, then we'll see.

We need a group!
  • stephshirley
    Options
    I'm 5"2, currently 165lbs and my goal is 123lbs. It puts me right in the middle of a healthy BMI but in terms of appearance, if I'm unhappy I'll lose a bit more or concentrate on toning but obviously I have to wait until then:)
  • Elainaf
    Elainaf Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and 165 and have been trying to get to 130. I thought running a half marathon would help me lose weight. I am one that can't lose weight so I gave up and now I am trying to tone up to see if that changes anything (fingers crossed). Friend me if you have a similar story.
  • hateu2
    hateu2 Posts: 2
    Options
    im 5 3 and currently 130 my goal is 120 in five weeks possible on this sight? im on my 3 rd day and im hungry
  • callijoy
    callijoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 155. I want to try hitting 130, and if I make it, I might keep going if I can! :)
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    can we start a group?
  • emmawatts22
    Options
    I'm 5'0, and my goal weight was 130, will re-evaluate when I get there to see if I need to make it 125 to have some "buffer". :)

I would love to have some friends that has similar goals, so please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • coullmom
    coullmom Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5' tall (short) and I now weigh 116 lbs. When I started to WANT to lose the weight I was 130 lbs. It has been almost 3 years and I only really started trying the past 6 months or so. My goal weight is 110, but I haven't started to tone yet, so I might be okay with 115. I really notice it in my clothes....they are starting to fit way better! The dreaded muffin top is starting to shrink! Yah!!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    SW - 185
    CW - 108
    GW - 105
  • Doc_V
    Doc_V Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My goal weight was going to be 130, but I'm down to about 18-20% bodyfat and I'm wondering if it would look right on me. CW 137, GW 130-135.
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    SW - 130
    CW - 111
    GW - 110
  • YAHhwaiting
    YAHhwaiting Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal weight is 95-100, and then maybe gain some muscle.
  • kathygolean
    kathygolean Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and started MFP at my all-time heaviest weight of 156. I'm now 139 with a goal weight of 120. Haven't seen this weight for a LONG time!
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    5'3
    SW: 240 lbs
    CW: 165 lbs
    Pre-pregnancy weight: 155 lbs

Never really had a GW, just went by how I felt, 155 lbs will be my GW now after I have the baby.
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and aiming for 110!!!
  • legallyblonde916
    legallyblonde916 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    5'4" and aiming for 130-ish first.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!