What's your body fat %?

Options
123457»

Replies

• krystinaarlene
    krystinaarlene Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Accoording to the website I'm 27.8% bf. Sure feels like a lot more. I'm 5'5, 177lbs with about 40 pounds left to lose. Anyone know how to calculate how much body fat you should lose?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Damn, everybody is saying that this http://www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html is accurate...then I'm really 50.2%?! I'm gonna cry...I may weight 180 at 5'2 but no really? 50%?! Everyone tells me I don't look like someone of 180 at all. O.o

I'm your height and 123 at 33%...just fyi It's not as bad as it sounds. Something to work on yes, but not to get caught up on!!
    If it makes you feel better, I was around 56% at my heaviest.
    I'm now around 22% (or 18.6% according to that website, but I don't think it's accurate for me since I have a proportionately tiny waist and that sort of skews it, I think).
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Damn, everybody is saying that this http://www.scientificpsychic.com/fitness/diet.html is accurate...then I'm really 50.2%?! I'm gonna cry...I may weight 180 at 5'2 but no really? 50%?! Everyone tells me I don't look like someone of 180 at all. O.o

I'm your height and 123 at 33%...just fyi It's not as bad as it sounds. Something to work on yes, but not to get caught up on!!
    If it makes you feel better, I was around 56% at my heaviest.
    I'm now around 22% (or 18.6% according to that website, but I don't think it's accurate for me since I have a proportionately tiny waist and that sort of skews it, I think).

Yup. I started at 42% body fat. 31% now and hoping to get down to 18-19%.

To those of you upset about your numbers, don't be. Use it as motivation to kick some *kitten* in the gym. :)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I have 26.4 % body fat, I want to be at 20-22%.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!