Question for women

Options

Replies

• kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    It honestly doesn't matter either way to me :/ Both of those bodies would be attractive and "fit" bodies.
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    more cut, less bulky
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    bulky/less cut. not that being cut is bad :) at all
  • GreenEyedGrl86
    Options
    Opinons please, should I add more muscle,cut body fat or am I at the correct amount?

From what I see, you look awesome...I wouldn't change anything. :love:
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    less cut...
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Obviously this is totally a matter of personal preference. My #1 preference is lanky with muscle, but not "cut" or bulky. Although I have been very attracted to some men who are more on the bulky side, not lanky or cut. In general, I don't like the cut look. You're a man, not an anatomy dummy (i.e. I don't want to see all you muscle groups in detail). Then again, I don't think women with visible skeletal structures are particularly attractive.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I dont care if theyve got a body like yours :P

:) I prefer more bulky, less cut

Seconded on both accounts :)

I third that. You have nice body :)
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    The lesson I learned from all the threads discussing women's preference is that most women prefer someone that is either

a. smaller than I'd like to be, or
    b. carries more body fat than I'd like to

guess I'll never be anyone's ideal (not that it bothers me), lol

I had a look at your pics, your body looks slightly bulkier than how I like a men's body, but it's not something that would put me off of dating a guy with your body frame, As long as his intentions weren't to build up more bulkiness or become a body builder it would be great to have a nice strong guy for a partner :D
  • Renee0608
    Options
    More cut, and less bulky....some guys who are really bulky just look uncomfortable and like they squeezed into their shirts...Ew.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm just the biggest fan of abs. I love how they feel. but I also currently have a crush on a guy who is more bulky. I suppose there are other determining factors for attractiveness.

Totally off the subject but nice smile
  • bergsangel
    Options
    a tad bit more bulky & slightly less cut makes for a good cuddle..strong but soft at the same time. :D I wanna see some nice muscles, just not too many.

This^
  • vellacraptor
    Options
    Love cut with some definition, not so much bulky; but, a happy medium is nice too. :)
  • JennyBB125
    Options
    I think more on the cut side and medium bulkiness. I dont like when guys legs are super thick but not when they are skinny/scrawny either. I dont like huge arms either, it makes them look like the incredible hulk and it looks unnatural. They dont have to have an 8 pack either just some definition and a bit of muscle showing is good for me.
  • grobbygru
    grobbygru Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    OMG - the world really has gone nuts :noway:
  • lori4013
    lori4013 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    More bulky, less cut. I like to have something to hold on to and snuggle with...I never liked really thin guys...to date...lol
  • More bulky and slightly less cut.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Opinons please, should I add more muscle,cut body fat or am I at the correct amount?

From what I see, you look awesome...I wouldn't change anything. :love:
    agree!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    lean and muscular is what i prefer.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    The lesson I learned from all the threads discussing women's preference is that most women prefer someone that is either

a. smaller than I'd like to be, or
    b. carries more body fat than I'd like to

guess I'll never be anyone's ideal (not that it bothers me), lol

Your body looks great.
  • BrandyontheRun
    BrandyontheRun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    extremelly cut and slightly less bulky here. Oyeah! lol